PDA

View Full Version : The Incredibles

McMw
21st December 2004, 06:28 PM
I'm sure many have seen it, but I just watched it on DVD last night and had a blast... :lol:

It's the first PIXAR film that I've really enjoyed...and hoping there is a sequel... :D :lol:

goughy
21st December 2004, 07:10 PM
I only even heard of it today. It's coming out at the cinema on boxing day. Can't wait till the dvd so I can buy it for jasmine :wink: :wink:

Onewood
21st December 2004, 07:59 PM
I only even heard of it today. It's coming out at the cinema on boxing day. Can't wait till the dvd so I can buy it for jasmine :wink: :wink:

Same here Mitchell, just asked if we can go see it 8)

Bruce
21st December 2004, 09:07 PM
I took my girls to see it last Sunday. We all loved it.

The art direction and score were absolutely outstanding. The girls are still talking about it; Playing out parts of the movie and allocating characters. I always get to be Mr Incredible :D

Jarro
21st December 2004, 10:14 PM
i'll be going to see it 8)

.. might even take the kids as well :wink: :lol:

Flowergirl
6th January 2005, 09:17 AM
Went to see this with my " I don't want to watch some cartoon" husband. Guess who now tells everyone - you must go and see it - it's so clever.
I thought it was great - loved evry minute of it. Best of its type yet.

AndyP
6th January 2005, 09:54 AM
Went to see this with my " I don't want to watch some cartoon" husband.
My wife is the same. She has something against most animated movies/shows before seeing them, yet she wanted Shrek 2 for Xmas. :? :smt102

Golfgirl
6th January 2005, 08:23 PM
My wife is the same. She has something against most animated movies/shows before seeing them, yet she wanted Shrek 2 for Xmas.

Would she like my copy :roll: Mitchell can now quote it verbatim.... so I don't really need it anymore :roll: :lol:

Jarro
6th January 2005, 08:38 PM
i'll gladly hand over my girls copy of it as well :roll: :x

good flick though :wink: