PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Nike golf package

sti83
14th March 2009, 01:01 PM
Hi all, FOR SALE. Package costed me over $2000 when brought.
Item: Nike Golf package all ready to go and hit the course. Item list below -
Blue & Silver Nike Xtreme Lite Carry/Stand Bag - (Next generation of a lightweight performance carry bag combined with the ultimate in sport styling. This light but strong carry bag has all the durability & stability of a typical carry bag).
Nike Swingshot tour irons 3-PW with iron covers (Stiff shafts, oversize & bit longer then standed)
Nike SV 56* tour wedge with cover
Nike CPR Rescue Hybrid 1/16* with cover (Stiff shaft)
Nike SasQuatch SQ Sumo 4950 Driver with cover (Stiff shaft)
Nike BC-203 Heel-Toe Blue Chip Putter with cover
Item Condition: Like Brand NEW, only used once
Reason for Selling: They don't get used, just sitting in cupboard
Price is for the hole package: $1500 ono
Contact Details: 0488162026 or thompson.stephen1@gmail.com (thompson.stephen1@gmail.com)

Dazza
14th March 2009, 01:04 PM
Welcome to Ozgolf sti83.
:)

Eag's
14th March 2009, 01:04 PM
It might be an idea to make a post and introduce yourself before trying to flog gear off sti83.

mikezone13
15th March 2009, 10:14 AM
Someone at least offer him $500 ;)

Fishman Dan
15th March 2009, 11:41 AM
Has he reached his 20 emoticon limit before posting in the Pro Shop?

3oneday
15th March 2009, 07:58 PM
Someone at least offer him $500 ;)
including shipping I hope !

Dazza
15th March 2009, 08:07 PM
including shipping I hope !

It already includes a hole package, what more do you want?

3oneday
15th March 2009, 09:17 PM
It already includes a hole package, what more do you want?

do I get the W for free then ? :confused:

:lol:

henno
15th March 2009, 09:22 PM
Must be getting desperate, as they haven't moved over at boostcruising in 3 months or so (http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=373496).

Dazza
15th March 2009, 09:57 PM
do I get the W for free then ? :confused:

No, it'll cost you a hole lot more.
Might be able to get it from a holesale outlet?
:smt037

PeteyD
15th March 2009, 10:25 PM
holesale outlet?
:smt037

Are they around Surrey Hills in Sydney? :lol:

3oneday
16th March 2009, 08:33 AM
WTF is boostcruising ?

henno
16th March 2009, 08:36 AM
It's a large car modification website, populated with guys that drive japanese turbos with chrome rims, white leather interiors, and blow-off valves that sneeze when you change gears.

3oneday
16th March 2009, 08:37 AM
OK, I can see the value is selling golf clubs there then :lol:

Scottt
16th March 2009, 08:49 AM
Has he been sniffing NOS?

$1500 for that?

Dotty
16th March 2009, 09:52 AM
How much without the iron covers ?

Scottt
16th March 2009, 09:56 AM
$1700.

sti83
16th March 2009, 09:35 PM
Say what you want I don't really care, golf can go to hell as far as I care. I got much better things to do with my spare time (like driving my 1967 Shelby Mustang Fastback GT 500 and finishing off building my Hot Rod). Been another the golf industry far to long as a greenkeeper and superintendent.

WBennett
16th March 2009, 09:36 PM
Way to make friends and influence people

PeteyD
16th March 2009, 09:45 PM
mach 1 are a better machine.

Dotty
16th March 2009, 09:54 PM
Hey Uncle Jed, Jethro now has internet access.

Scottt
16th March 2009, 09:58 PM
I'm consentraten on racen this here vee-hickle :lol:

3oneday
16th March 2009, 10:03 PM
Say what you want I don't really care, golf can go to hell as far as I care.
Are P plates a fashion accessory ? Green or Red ???

Dotty
16th March 2009, 10:06 PM
I suspect he gave up after 1 game, when he found out Boo Weekley uses Cleveland clubs.

3oneday
16th March 2009, 10:07 PM
Yup

henno
16th March 2009, 10:07 PM
Been another the golf industry far to long as a greenkeeper and superintendent.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8246/pffpfpppff.jpg

Scottt
16th March 2009, 10:31 PM
I'm calling bullsh!t on that. If he was a greenkeeper, it's highly unlikely he'd be able to spell it. :lol:

Johnny Canuck
16th March 2009, 10:37 PM
Say what you want I don't really care, golf can go to hell as far as I care. I got much better things to do with my spare time (like driving my 1967 Shelby Mustang Fastback GT 500 and finishing off building my Hot Rod). Been another the golf industry far to long as a greenkeeper and superintendent.

Hopefully the Mustang can drive you to English class.

Only one green on your course?

markTHEblake
16th March 2009, 11:23 PM
Say what you want I don't really care, golf can go to hell as far as I care.

dont worry, the guys are just having a go, its our way of saying doing a Darryl Kerrigan "tell him he's dreaming:"

Sorry to tell you, but you got ripped paying $2000 for that junk, I cant imagine anyone paying even $1000 for it now.

Dotty
16th March 2009, 11:45 PM
Item: Hot Rod
Item Condition: Like Brand NEW, only driven 1 km
Reason for Selling: It doesn't get used, just sitting in garage

adlo
17th March 2009, 01:37 AM
Item: Hot Rod
Item Condition: Like Brand NEW, only driven 1 km
Reason for Selling: It doesn't get used, just sitting in garage
:mrgreen:

sti83
17th March 2009, 08:10 PM
Just cause you ****s can't play golf any good and wouldn't know how to read a ****ing greens at all. If you didnt know here is some info for you try hard golfers, some of the best golfers around are greenkeepers or former greenkeepers so if you don't play off a handicap of below 2 I wouldn't open your mouth if I was you. I have played on, worked on and even helped build most of the best courses around the world, which you ****s would just dream about seeing.
As far as greenkeeper can't spell you ****ing cares, Can you want a be golfer operator a grader / dozer / backhoe / excavator / bobcat doing final trim shaping work of championship golf courses within a 1mm of final level?
I get called every day offering me jobs on building new golf courses!! I've lost count of the number of time Greg Normal and Jack Nicolas have personally called me and even Tiger Woods has called me a few time offering me jobs on this new golf course he is building. I don't care a **** about golf any more. So until you ****ing ****s got something worth saying shut the **** up.

Scottt
17th March 2009, 08:21 PM

Welcome to the forum Mr Fazio :lol:

Name some of these courses I could only dream of seeing that you've worked on?

Scottt
17th March 2009, 08:22 PM
I've lost count of the number of time Greg Normal and Jack Nicolas have personally called me and even Tiger Woods has called me a few time offering me jobs on this new golf course he is building. I don't care a **** about golf any more. So until you ****ing ****s got something worth saying shut the **** up.

Normal and Nicolas :lol:

That'll do me!

shazza_rs
17th March 2009, 08:22 PM
I've just reported your post for foul language, spelling and grammar!

Jarro
17th March 2009, 08:27 PM
Be sure to tell Tiger about us ..... i want him to pop in here and tell us how good Elin is in the sack !

Courty
17th March 2009, 08:52 PM
blah blah blah if you don't play off a handicap of below 2 I wouldn't open your mouth if I was you. blah blah blah

Is that you Jack? :lol:

PeteyD
17th March 2009, 09:01 PM
It's Jack's evil twin!

Iain
17th March 2009, 09:03 PM
GOLD!!!

I quite like the fact that he's trying to sell a set of Swingshot tour irons!!! Hmmm, shouldn't that be Slingshot!!!

markTHEblake
17th March 2009, 09:07 PM

rodders
17th March 2009, 09:15 PM
Should have taken one of those offers sti83. Just think what you could do with the money:

- get some spelling lessons;
- splash out on some anger management lessons (see if they can throw in a "reality
check" course)
- buy a proper car (presume you have a shitbox suby you put pink stickers on).

Good luck with the sale Pal - say "Hi" to Tiger for me!

3oneday
17th March 2009, 09:22 PM
I suppose a good ole Ozgolf wanker call would be ok here ???

Johnny Canuck
17th March 2009, 09:47 PM
Have I finally found Zigwah's brother? I've been trying for months.

Greg Normal. I will call him that for the rest of my life.

Are you the same Steve Thompson that won this event (http://www.aboriginalartstore.com.au/news/2007/10/central-art-sponsors-the-indig.php), bruddah? Your name is listed at the bottom.

Golfnut
17th March 2009, 09:53 PM
I've just reported your post for foul language, spelling and grammar!

The grammer alone should see this twit banned for life....that is seriously
unreadable sti83!

Eag's
17th March 2009, 09:59 PM
Just cause you ****s can't play golf any good and wouldn't know how to read a ****ing greens at all. If you didnt know here is some info for you try hard golfers, some of the best golfers around are greenkeepers or former greenkeepers so if you don't play off a handicap of below 2 I wouldn't open your mouth if I was you. I have played on, worked on and even helped build most of the best courses around the world, which you ****s would just dream about seeing.
As far as greenkeeper can't spell you ****ing cares, Can you want a be golfer operator a grader / dozer / backhoe / excavator / bobcat doing final trim shaping work of championship golf courses within a 1mm of final level?
I get called every day offering me jobs on building new golf courses!! I've lost count of the number of time Greg Normal and Jack Nicolas have personally called me and even Tiger Woods has called me a few time offering me jobs on this new golf course he is building. I don't care a **** about golf any more. So until you ****ing ****s got something worth saying shut the **** up.

Bahahahahah!!! that's some of the funniest shit I have seen on here in years :lol: Greg Normal & Jack Nicolas :smt046
Keep the material coming it's gold :smt038

nudgee
17th March 2009, 10:09 PM
greg normal???? wasn't he in Drive This Miss Daisy

its interesting to see the only words you can spell are the ones with lots of ********

btw the local village called and they want their ****ing idiot back - make sure you call them and tell them you are OK - just suffering too much from sniffing those mustang fumes.

Dotty
17th March 2009, 10:19 PM
Those posts are twice as funny, if you read them in an Eric Cartman voice.

ps. I might head over to that boostjuicing site, and see if I can get $1500 for a set of Camira hubcaps.

Scottt
17th March 2009, 10:40 PM
Make sure you tell them Lewis Hamley and Michael Hatmaker contact you regularly to do test drives ;)

adlo
18th March 2009, 12:11 AM
In the words of Bania:
http://www.siyumhaseinfeld.com/images/chars/bania2.jpg
Thats GOLD JERRY.

Or of course:
http://www.theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/396capture_goldmember04.jpg
I LOVE GOLD!

Best thread ever. This just had me in tears.

Johnny Canuck
18th March 2009, 01:21 AM
http://www.theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/396capture_goldmember04.jpg
I LOVE GOLD!

Best thread ever. This just had me in tears.

Austin Power's Fahza (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaUVQkSdPGI&feature=related)!!

I don't speak freaky deaky dutch.

sms316
19th March 2009, 03:46 PM
I can't believe I missed this.

A truly amazing post from a steering wheel attendant. :smt038

dc68
19th March 2009, 03:54 PM
:shock:

Stunning in it's stupidity.

Webster
19th March 2009, 05:04 PM
great stuff.

Jarro
19th March 2009, 05:06 PM
I hope sti83 responds again soon ...... this thread is getting a bit stale !

Dotty
19th March 2009, 06:36 PM
Can't you remember ? He is finishing off his Hot Rod ...

... and has to wait for the Airfix paint has to dry, before he can apply the decals.

Johnny Canuck
19th March 2009, 08:07 PM
Can't you remember ? He is finishing off his Hot Rod ...

... and has to wait for the Airfix paint has to dry, before he can apply the decals.

I think he's also on the phone to Greg Normal at the same time.

adlo
19th March 2009, 08:12 PM
I may not want this Nike package, but I will be keen when he lists his Pong, Tailor Maid or Colourway gear.

Heck, I'd probably even take some signed gear from his good mates Sergio Garson and Ernie Eels.

Jarro
19th March 2009, 08:22 PM
I may not want this Nike package, but I will be keen when he lists his Pong, Tailor Maid or Colourway gear.

Heck, I'd probably even take some signed gear from his good mates Sergio Garson and Ernie Eels.

... not to mention his bestest buddy Fred **** :shock:

Flowergirl
19th March 2009, 09:06 PM
Now guys. I am just so disappointed in you all. This guy is new to our forums. He comes on and wants to sell some gear and you guys make fun of him. Oh come on!!! Give the poor guy a break. He's probably a really nice guy if you all just stopped being so mean and give him a break.
Only joking!!!!!!!!!!! Sti83 - you are an A grade wanker a tosser and a fool. For your own sake just run along and don't come back. We've had our fun. Just pick up your crubs and get back to your garage.

PeteyD
19th March 2009, 09:10 PM
Reenee! I am shocked! You made a joke!

kev
19th March 2009, 09:14 PM
Does anyone think our newest member (http://ozgolf.net/forums/member.php?u=2392) is a friend of Sti83

Dotty
19th March 2009, 09:16 PM
I hope he comes back. He left his mobile number and email address in the original post.

markTHEblake
22nd March 2009, 11:53 PM
I get called every day offering me jobs on building new golf courses!! I've lost count of the number of time Greg Normal and Jack Nicolas have personally called me and even Tiger Woods has called me a few time offering me jobs on this new golf course he is building.

You are not a Superintendent, you are not even a greenkeeper, you have never had a job long enough to get any qualification at all.

Sure you have mowed lawns on a golf course in Toowoomba, and worked in brisbane for a short time, but why no career? Lemme guess you quit cos you thought the boss was an idiot?

So you can mow lawns, thats nice, well it did get you a job at the local turf farm. How much longer will you last there before the next career move.

(like driving my 1967 Shelby Mustang Fastback GT 500 and finishing off building my Hot Rod).

A riced up Subaru with a flash stereo is not a Shelby.

adlo
22nd March 2009, 11:56 PM
Career as a PI Blakey?

markTHEblake
22nd March 2009, 11:58 PM
I was in Toowoomba today, bumped into one person. I had to ask.

Small World.

adlo
23rd March 2009, 12:06 AM
Did you drop any big names? Normal?

markTHEblake
23rd March 2009, 12:19 AM
I only got so far and the bloke was in stiches already. I figured he couldnt take any more.

mike
23rd March 2009, 12:23 AM
Career as a PI Blakey?

Blakey is a whiz at this sort of thing. Check this thread (http://ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9517&highlight=leather+wedge&page=3) , posts #43 thru to #56.

adlo
23rd March 2009, 12:33 AM
Blakey, The Dark Horse.

Scottt
23rd March 2009, 02:50 AM
Note to self: don't f**k with Blakey :lol:

PeteyD
23rd March 2009, 08:28 AM
You mean Greg Normal does not call him? Oh how can people tell such lies!

Dotty
23rd March 2009, 08:31 AM
You mean Greg Normal does not call him? Oh how can people tell such lies!
He is busy practicing for the US Misters tournament.

markTHEblake
5th April 2009, 09:50 PM
I was in Toowoomba again this weekend, hanging out with old freinds and i was chatting with this bloke who let me know this little snippet....

Stephens fellow car enthusiast Glen has customised ring tones in his phone for all his freinds, and he has a special one for Stephen.

"wanker alert....wanker alert....wanker alert"

thats a bit harsh Glen.

zigwah
8th April 2009, 03:50 PM
So has anyone rang him?

rodders
8th April 2009, 05:27 PM
So has anyone rang him?

Zig.... promise me you don't have a bourbon in one hand and a phone in the other!:shock:

Dotty
8th April 2009, 05:43 PM
Zig.... promise me you don't have a bourbon in one hand and a phone in the other!:shock:
:lol::lol::lol:

Johnny Canuck
8th April 2009, 05:55 PM
If there is anyone that should phone him, it is Zig. I want a transcript.

zigwah
8th April 2009, 05:57 PM
maybe friday or saturday ;) too early in the week to drinking boys :)

Yossarian
29th December 2009, 12:42 AM
Be sure to tell Tiger about us ..... i want him to pop in here and tell us how good Elin is in the sack !

:smt038

Who would have thought TOTY would be started in Janurary. Great reading.

(Stiff shafts, oversize & bit longer then standed)

Favourite line.

KristianJ
29th December 2009, 10:10 AM
This been lowballed yet?

davepuppies
29th December 2009, 10:21 AM
Well i was not part of the firoum for this in its first life, but having now read the whole thing i wish i was!

TOO FUNNY!!!!!

Wonder if i can fit a blow off valve to my driver?

PeteyD
29th December 2009, 04:42 PM
Hmm Nike Golf gear and a hole package? The Tiger Special?

Lagerlover
18th July 2011, 05:26 PM
Hi all, FOR SALE. Package costed me over $2000 when brought.
Item: Nike Golf package all ready to go and hit the course. Item list below -
Blue & Silver Nike Xtreme Lite Carry/Stand Bag - (Next generation of a lightweight performance carry bag combined with the ultimate in sport styling. This light but strong carry bag has all the durability & stability of a typical carry bag).
Nike Swingshot tour irons 3-PW with iron covers (Stiff shafts, oversize & bit longer then standed)
Nike SV 56* tour wedge with cover
Nike CPR Rescue Hybrid 1/16* with cover (Stiff shaft)
Nike SasQuatch SQ Sumo 4950 Driver with cover (Stiff shaft)
Nike BC-203 Heel-Toe Blue Chip Putter with cover
Item Condition: Like Brand NEW, only used once
Reason for Selling: They don't get used, just sitting in cupboard
Price is for the hole package: $1500 ono
Contact Details: 0488162026 or thompson.stephen1@gmail.com (thompson.stephen1@gmail.com)

Shall I assume these are still for sale???

IamViva
18th July 2011, 08:35 PM

Not very good apparently :p

Collis
27th December 2011, 10:35 PM
Might take $1495 now some time has past

popper81
27th December 2011, 10:36 PM
Might take $1495 now some time has past :)

Dazza
27th December 2011, 10:43 PM
This hole thread is gold.:p

GSP
27th December 2011, 11:19 PM
This is awesome

PeteyD
28th December 2011, 06:46 AM
Thread mining for diamonds ...

Yossarian
4th May 2016, 11:38 PM
Bump post 32 is the gold.

adlo
4th May 2016, 11:46 PM
Yoss, you are a legend. These were the salad days

simmsy
5th May 2016, 12:27 AM
Thank you Yoss
[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jazz18
5th May 2016, 12:43 AM
Nice bump Yoss. Well before my time but one of the funniest if not the funniest thread I've seen so far. Gold!

3oneday
5th May 2016, 08:15 AM
Wow, was it really 7 years ago. I still use Greg Normal now after that rant :lol:

Johnny Canuck
5th May 2016, 10:13 AM

He is giving up the game.

PeteyD
5th May 2016, 12:46 PM
Yep. 1 post and Greg Normal is forever in our hearts.

petethepilot
30th May 2016, 10:24 PM
Would be tough to surpass Zig's rant as far as post of the century.
Couldn't be bothered finding it but all newbe's should read it.

adlo
30th May 2016, 10:39 PM
Didn't it "disappear"?

Dotty
31st May 2016, 04:07 AM
Didn't it "disappear"?
I think PTP means this one ...

http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/12472-playing-pro-am-s?highlight=laycock

adlo
31st May 2016, 11:08 AM
Ahhhhh. That was good. But his final departing rant was one for the ages. Cheers Dotty