PDA

View Full Version : Posting Web Links

sms316
12th March 2009, 07:46 AM
I reckon this has escalated lately from new members. Would it be a silly idea to restrict the posting of web links to people who have made at least, say 20, posts?

Just my 2 cents worth.

Jarro
12th March 2009, 07:52 AM
Why ?

Maybe the link they're posting is a good one, of something of value to the OzGolf community (unlike the links you put up) :p

Always remember Shawn ... you don't have to click on the link if you don't want to !

laydehgolfer
12th March 2009, 07:52 AM
i agree, links are useful! just use extra caution!

cheers!

sms316
12th March 2009, 07:54 AM
Maybe the link they're posting is a good one, of something of value to the OzGolf community (unlike the links you put up) :p

Perhaps. :roll:

Always remember Shawn ... you don't have to click on the link if you don't want to !
I don't.

3oneday
12th March 2009, 08:18 AM
i agree, links are useful! just use extra caution!

cheers!

Interesting first post :confused:

:lol:

What's this thread about anyway ???

AndyP
14th March 2009, 07:59 AM
I reckon this has escalated lately from new members.Has it? I haven't noticed. But I don't read every thread. Do you have some examples?

Would it be a silly idea to restrict the posting of web links to people who have made at least, say 20, posts?It's not a silly idea because it already is restricted. I think it's as 7 or 8 posts.
You may have noticed that spam posts have pretty much disappeared. They still get posted, but immediately get removed from the public forum automatically.