PDA

View Full Version : Jaybam v's Perci 7/04 Virginia

jaybam
11th March 2009, 08:41 AM
Hey mate think i have a bit more flexability than you with days off as such but if you want to shoot me a couple of dates you will be free i can organise a day off if needs be. Then we will just have to figure out where.
Cheers.

jarro 38 points
perci 35 points
jaybam 24 points

markTHEblake
11th March 2009, 08:56 AM
hurry up you pair of clowns.

jaybam
2nd April 2009, 09:04 PM
ok is on at Virginia next Tuesday. Think its going to come down to who can swim better if this weather keeps up. Looking forward to it though. :)

markTHEblake
2nd April 2009, 09:08 PM
This match is gunna be huge. Little Kung Fu Jaybam verses the Percy the big Yeti.

dc68
2nd April 2009, 09:08 PM
Is there a comp at Virginia on Tuesdays?

Spare spots?

jaybam
2nd April 2009, 09:09 PM
Yes theres a comp but not sure on spots as Perci booked it. We cant get off till 9:12 anyways

dc68
2nd April 2009, 09:24 PM
Righto

perci
4th April 2009, 09:03 AM
Yea mate one spare spot with JB ,Jarro and I at 09:12

dc68
4th April 2009, 01:56 PM
Will have to pass sorry out car hunting.

perci
4th April 2009, 02:25 PM
No worries mate,anybody else keen for a laugh?

jaybam
4th April 2009, 03:04 PM
How can you say that you havent seen me play yet?? You been listening to stories from that Jarro???? My motto is if i cant win the proper way make them laugh at me till they cant swing a club :)

Eag's
4th April 2009, 03:06 PM
How can you say that you havent seen me play yet?? You been listening to stories from that Jarro???? My motto is if i cant win the proper way make them laugh at me till they cant swing a club :)

I hope you play better than those Para poofs mate :lol: ;)

jaybam
4th April 2009, 03:07 PM
Could blindfold myself and still play better than them. Hopeless wankers they are. Thank god i have heaps of renovating to do and karate on so i dont have to watch it. Is too painfull lol

perci
5th April 2009, 06:30 PM
Still looking for a fourth!

perci
6th April 2009, 07:41 AM
If nobody grabs this spot by earley this afternoon I will ring the club and hrow it open!

Jarro
7th April 2009, 03:22 PM
It was a good day for golfing out at Virginia today. The weather was good for the first 15 or so holes, then the rain decided to kick in :roll:

Virginia is in great shape at the moment too , and for $16 comp fee (for visitors) it's great value as well 8)

I had 38 points today with the gents, we were a 3-some too so we got around in great time.

A couple of pics from the day too ;)

BrisVegas
7th April 2009, 03:25 PM
that's cool you got to play with Mick Fleetwood today!

jaybam
7th April 2009, 05:47 PM
Thanks heaps for the game today guys i had a great day. Good company on a good conditioned course. How good are those greens?? Anyway was givin an ass kicking by young Mr Perci i think it was 5 and 4 by the end of it . He played solid golf compared to the crap i was shoveling ( could also be i didnt want to play blakey) but really was fun and found the new srixon z star golf balls to be one of the nicest balls i have ever used. Will be switching to them straight away. Jarro played well for his 38 points and considering the last few holes it was raining pretty steady he kept his focus well. Thanks heaps again for the day guys was a pleasure to finally play with Perci as well.

Good luck with Blakey and i hope the view is as enjoyable as it was today :).

Eag's
7th April 2009, 05:53 PM
Nice win Perci, bad luck JB

perci
7th April 2009, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the match JB, the scoreline should have been quite a bit closer but I just a bit more luck on the day,it was a very enjoyable day even with the rain periods.Thanks again John and Jarro.And yea the Wench in front of us was pleasing on the Eye!

Now bring on "THE BLAKE"

markTHEblake
7th April 2009, 07:59 PM
bring it on Grizzly Adams