PDA

View Full Version : Precept Laddies for $29/dozen

senecio
17th December 2004, 05:17 PM
Just thought I'd pass this info on.

I know that most of you like to use more expensive multilayer balls, but if there are others out there who, like me, can't bring yourself to spend $70 on a dozen balls the Golf World at Springwood has Laddies on sale for $29/box.

Not a bad ball at that price.

Cheers Ryan

Jarro
17th December 2004, 06:14 PM
thanks for the tip Ryan.

nothing wrong with the Laddies 8)

AndyP
18th December 2004, 12:25 AM
:-k I'm a Laddie user. That's a damn good price, Ryan.

I'll do a ball count after Hope Island tomorrow. :wink:

senecio
18th December 2004, 12:43 AM
:-k I'm a Laddie user. That's a damn good price, Ryan.

I'll do a ball count after Hope Island tomorrow. :wink:

I thought it was a good price too. That's why I bought 3 boxes. Should last a while, I hope. :)

Jarro
19th December 2004, 04:21 PM
Ryan, any idea how much longer they'll be at that price :?:

senecio
19th December 2004, 09:23 PM
Probably until they sell the stock they have. The cheap price came about because of a bulk buy they made at the right price. There was about 40 boxes on the floor by the counter, don't know if they had more out the back.

I went back on Saturday morning (forgot to get the spikes that I went in there for in the first place) and they had a huge ball sale. Almost everything was on sale.

Unfortunately I didn't take much notice of brands and prices, but I remember thinking at the time that the prices were pretty good on ther premium balls.

Ryan

McMw
19th December 2004, 09:25 PM
if you're gonna use tha laddies...make sure you only use them for 18....

they're pretty much useless after that...IMHO... :wink:

Jarro
26th December 2004, 07:35 AM
just flippin' thru the Sunday-Mail this morning, and i see that A-Mart Allsports have them on sale for $25 a box.

might drop in and grab some today 8)

AndyP
29th December 2004, 10:06 AM
No Laddies left at Kawana A-mart. :(

Although all golf bags were 20% off, so the Ogio Flight carry bag was $80. :-k It was a nice orange one too. =P~