PDA

View Full Version : A BAD idea - Ditched... don't bother to read

andylo
17th December 2004, 04:49 PM
Hi all,

Just come up with an idea which would possiblely make us win the 31million Lotto money.

I will program an application... basically its a database stores a list of 6 numbers. The application will scan thru the list of numbers, and calculate each number appear times, and will give out the 8 number has least appear times.

So in theory it output 8 winning number ;)

What I want to do is to start this thread here, if you did bought the ticket, send me the list of number you bought and I will enter them into the database.

At 29/12 I will run the program and it will output those 8 numbers and whoever involved will chip in for the "winning ticket".

At the end if we DO win the winning money will be divided by how many number list you have contributed.

i.e. If we win 1,000,000, onewood contributed 120 numbers, jarro 60
numbers, Kee 30....

Onewood will get approx 60% of money, jarro 30% and Kee 10%

if interested please PM me.

Rule:
I WILL NOT just grap those number and buy another ticket. You have to trust me on this one.
Only OZGer can be involved
The list of number will be purchase will not be publish until the draw is done.

Bruce
17th December 2004, 04:58 PM
I'm not sure if this 'theory' is a piss take or not.

:-s

Keza_G
17th December 2004, 05:43 PM
Righto Alo.....

so let me get this right..... I buy a lotto ticket and send you a pm with all the numbers on each row ...?

You then get ur computer to spit out the numbers least used by the quick pick machines....????? :? :? :?

So I best be going to buy a ticket in the big draw and pm you the numbers....... yes ?

If this is what ur saying give me a big "ANDY HO!!!!!!"

andylo
18th December 2004, 01:21 AM
Hmm... :roll: I just base on the assumption that most people don't win because they pick the numbers which everybody else would pick.... and the winner pick the numbers which least picked.

Just fire at me if you guys think its a bad idea :wink:

AndyP
18th December 2004, 01:22 AM
:smt011
The lotto is not a charity. It is a profit making organisation.
They have the odds figured out., and they don't offer more money than what they make.

The odds for each number being drawn are the exactly the same, so there is no program that will figure out what will be drawn.

Don't waste your time.

BTW I'm not in.

andylo
18th December 2004, 01:25 AM
Hmm... maybe you are right AndyP.

Ok... ditch the idea ;) I actually didn't give a deep thought of it. Just something breeze thru my brain at 3:30pm Friday :lol:

wavemaker
18th December 2004, 11:20 AM
You should have just gone to the pub mate!!~!!