PDA

View Full Version : Ping CrazE - 34" - $140

davidp
17th December 2004, 07:30 AM
Yep, another bargain buy for someone out there.

This was originally going to my clubmaker's apprentice, but he has a sponsorship deal pending, so it's up for grabs.

It's in pretty good nick (8.5/10) with no nicks. There are a brush marks on the sole, but that's it. The grip which is a little worn but still perfectly serviceable. Matching headcover included.

For those of you who haven't seen the CrazE:

http://www.pinggolf.com/products_putters_craz-e.html

Selling it cheap at $140 + postage to wherever you are...

andylo
17th December 2004, 08:10 AM
Hold it there for me... will definitely come to you have a look tonite, definately

AndyP
17th December 2004, 08:29 AM
Hold it there for me... will definitely come to you have a look tonite, definately
I think buying it would be a breach of your betting conditions with Kee, as you have already purchased your last club for the year (putter).
So you will need to add on the cost of a premium box of balls for this purchase. [-X :P

andylo
17th December 2004, 09:03 AM
The RedX on thte other forum is still pending only... I haven't quite make up my mind yet ;)

davidp
17th December 2004, 10:54 AM
I think buying it would be a breach of your betting conditions with Kee, as you have already purchased your last club for the year (putter).
So you will need to add on the cost of a premium box of balls for this purchase. [-X :P

In the immortal words of Sergeant Schultz, "I know nothing, NOTHING."