PDA

View Full Version : ANDY HO - I thought you said no more HOING.....

Trung
16th December 2004, 09:09 PM
DAMO TV - Hey Guys I have an almost new Red X 35" for sale... I am gong the long putter and don't need this!!!!!
PM or EMAIL.. it wont last long!

Forgot to add comes with head cover and divot tool!!

Cheers
D
---------------------------
ANDYLO - I will take it

http://www.iseekgolf.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8377

:P :D :P :D

BrisVegas
16th December 2004, 09:12 PM
busted! :lol:

Nice pickup Trungy. 8)

Ducky
16th December 2004, 09:50 PM
:smt107

andylo
16th December 2004, 10:19 PM
Hang on guys.... I did say no more HOing except a putter!! :wink:

Fishman Dan
16th December 2004, 10:44 PM
Hang on guys.... I did say no more HOing except a putter!! :wink:

A $300 putter? I guess you stand to get your money's worth out of it? :roll:

McMw
16th December 2004, 11:41 PM
and what's the difference btw hoing one golf club from another??? :roll:

p.s. didn't see this thread when I posted in the other...

goughy
17th December 2004, 05:19 AM
I do remember him saying that he was getting a putter. Just stating what I believe to be a fact.

Then again andylo, how many putters have you got so far? At you level any decent putter will get you to 32 putts a round. Finding that perfect putter for you isn't the key at the mo. That won't make you a better putter. Getting out on the greens is the anser (slight ping pun :P )

Jarro
17th December 2004, 05:41 AM
come on A-Lo, you said you weren't going to get ANYTHING else [-X

there's nothing wrong with the putter you have now.

Eag's
17th December 2004, 05:50 AM
:lol: You can't get away with anything in here Andylo, someone will always be watching :smt045

Jarro
17th December 2004, 06:37 AM
:lol: You can't get away with anything in here Andylo, someone will always be watching :smt045

damn straight :smt023

AndyP
17th December 2004, 08:09 AM
After 2 putter purchasing we are undergoing.... (yes... last club this year ok!!) We will not buy any more club until our handicap reach 18.
AndyLo has not breached his agreement with Kee.

Come on guys, wait til A-Lo buys another club (which won't be long) before you start terrorising him. :wink:

Fishman Dan
17th December 2004, 08:29 AM
After 2 putter purchasing we are undergoing.... (yes... last club this year ok!!) We will not buy any more club until our handicap reach 18.

Come on guys, wait til A-Lo buys another club (which won't be long) before you start terrorising him. :wink:

Personally I think he can do what he likes, but when someone uses the putter 40+ times per round (and lets face it - shows no real sign of improvement yet?) - i think we're just in awe of the fact that parting with $300 just might be overkill :roll:

Kee
17th December 2004, 08:38 AM
Well, guys, I also bought a new (well second hand) putter. A Rossie that I've always wanted since my bag was stolen put couldn't quite afford to replace it straight away.

AndyP is right, a putter was part of our agreement. So on my side of things, that's it, the game is on. And we can rely on all you guys to keep us in check.

3oneday
17th December 2004, 08:55 AM

Personally I think he can do what he likes, but when someone uses the putter 40+ times per round (and lets face it - shows no real sign of improvement yet?) - i think we're just in awe of the fact that parting with $300 just might be overkill :roll:different strokes for different folks. It could be said that if you buy the best, you have nothing left to blame but yourself, like a reality check, if you must.

There is also a saying that, in your case Fishman, $100 for your driver, $700 for other peoples ??, which you use 12 ?? times a round, what did we pay for our putters ??? There is a real disparity in what we get the most out of, but pay the least for 8) :D

Pete

Fishman Dan
17th December 2004, 09:02 AM
Or throw the furtherest when it continues to let you down ;) :lol: