PDA

View Full Version : Question for virge

jorjax
2nd March 2009, 09:29 PM
Hi VirgeYou have most likely had this question put to you 10,000 times before,if so Im sorry but if I dont ask I will never know.
I know you are very well versed in HKs work,leaving all the legal wranglings aside (none of it his doing),what or where is the difference in the different methods of teaching or learning the golf swing between HKs and the Edwin way.For instance,the right wrist condition staying bent through to finish as opposed to "other methods"that allow the R/wrist to flatten post impact,Im just using that as 1 example,Im sure there are so many more that I for one is unaware of.
I really would like to keep an opened mind and LEARN more,thank you in anticipation JJ

virge666
2nd March 2009, 09:49 PM
HK is a glossary of the golf swing.

Edwin is a Swing method or system.

HK is NOT a method or system.

It is just a breakdown of it's parts and a catelogue of it's parts.

What the two Pauls have taught you is a swing pattern described to you using HK terminology and drills designed around various swing patterns inside TGM.

BTW: I have NEVER heard of a method that has a flat right wrist before or at impact. :)

jorjax
2nd March 2009, 10:00 PM
Virge,it does read-post impact,thanks again

virge666
2nd March 2009, 10:32 PM
Virge,it does read-post impact,thanks again

Same thing mate.

The longer you keep that right wrist bent and the right elbow loaded. - the further it goes.

jorjax
2nd March 2009, 11:12 PM
Thanks Virge,as a matter of Interest,where,s edwins site,cheers,just for a peek

no need to reply mate thanks-got it........cheers jj