PDA

View Full Version : Shepparton golf club

zigwah
27th February 2009, 11:23 PM
Anyone ever played here before, played 9 with the wife today, and it's in great nick, didn't have a bad lie all day, oh except for a fried egg on the 18th.

zigwah
28th February 2009, 12:58 AM
So no ones played here before hey, some of you vic guys should come up for a round, couple of carts and eskys and away we go.

giddyupgaz
22nd March 2009, 08:02 AM
I play there once a month or so, i have a country membership there.
Good track and much better than my normal club so i enjoy the course a lot. The greens were in awesome shape Friday when I played there, I just have a few issues with the Kyk fairways but maybe thats just me.
Good club-house too, cold beer and nice atmosphere what more could you want after adding yet another .1 to the handicap

LarryLong
22nd March 2009, 10:56 AM
I'm likely to head up that way some time later in the year for a hit. I hear it's a really nice track. If I'm allowed a game on the Saturday I might give you guys a yell, but I think I'll be walking if that's OK :)

The fairways aren't lined with life-sized painted cows, are they? :)

giddyupgaz
22nd March 2009, 08:07 PM
I carry my bag as well so no worries there (I need the exercise apparently).

No painted cows but plenty of trees in all the wrong places. Good undulating track, not over long but plays longer than it reads (have I mentioned how much I hate Kyk fairways)

zigwah
23rd March 2009, 08:42 AM
I'd be up for that guys, meh fairways are fairways as long as i'm not in a divot that hasn't been filled in i'm happy :)