PDA

View Full Version : Any hitters here

jorjax
27th February 2009, 08:57 PM
Hi All,are there any hitters here that I may chat with,Swinging IMA NA GOOD,hitting is my style, I know its a short-cut for golf ,but it keeps me out there and it feels solid.

Toolish
27th February 2009, 09:45 PM
wrong forum if you are looking for a TGM discussion mate.

zigwah
27th February 2009, 09:52 PM
what ? canetoads? never tried it myself.

jorjax
27th February 2009, 10:01 PM
Probably right mate,but this is still golf yes?,dont tell me that there are,nt hitters (or thrusters) here,surely there has to be.
I mean arent we all looking for compression,alighnments etc.Or is there another way to hit that white demon..cheers

Johnny Canuck
27th February 2009, 10:09 PM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/ultima13/english.jpg

LarryLong
27th February 2009, 10:10 PM
I'm more of a hacker myself. :)

zigwah
27th February 2009, 10:11 PM
My wife thinks i'm a bit of a thruster

jorjax
27th February 2009, 10:12 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys

Minor_Threat
27th February 2009, 10:14 PM
Hi All,are there any hitters here that I may chat with,Swinging IMA NA GOOD,hitting is my style, I know its a short-cut for golf ,but it keeps me out there and it feels solid.I have no idea what your asking here mate?

zigwah
27th February 2009, 10:17 PM
If you mean something like grip it and rip it, Virge is the man to talk to :)

Johnny Canuck
27th February 2009, 10:19 PM
Hi All,are there any hitters here that I may chat with,Swinging IMA NA GOOD,hitting is my style, I know its a short-cut for golf ,but it keeps me out there and it feels solid.

Hi Zigwah's brother! Let me be the first to officially welcome you to the forum.

Can we call you "The Slab?"

zigwah
27th February 2009, 10:21 PM
:roll:

jorjax
27th February 2009, 10:21 PM
Thank you zigwah. Hard to make friends here lol,oh well Im a bigboy lol

zigwah
27th February 2009, 10:25 PM
It's friday night i've had a few jd cans and i'm just about to go for burn around the paddock in the cart, just shitting ya mate.

Johnny Canuck
27th February 2009, 10:28 PM
we're all having a good time, just not sure what you were saying in the first post.

zigwah's brother is an ozgolf legend. good mate with a pro named scott laycock.

henno
27th February 2009, 10:52 PM
It's friday night i've had a few jd cans and i'm just about to go for burn around the paddock in the cart, just shitting ya mate.

Ahahahaha

Classic.

TheTrueReview
27th February 2009, 11:10 PM
I have no idea what your asking here mate?

Me neither. Will this help? -> http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/images/smilies/beerfunnel.gif

zigwah
27th February 2009, 11:14 PM
Me neither. Will this help? -> http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/images/smilies/beerfunnel.gif

As a younger man yeah but not anymore, hangovers last a lot longer these days

markTHEblake
27th February 2009, 11:23 PM
Sounds to me like he was talking about one of those parties where they throw the keys into the centre.

zigwah
27th February 2009, 11:33 PM
Sounds to me like he was talking about one of those parties where they throw the keys into the centre.

Well......That's a different story entirley

markTHEblake
27th February 2009, 11:39 PM
Swinging IMA NA GOOD,hitting is my style,

Actualy now that has been bought up this sounds like Trent from Punchy

zigwah
27th February 2009, 11:41 PM
Sickoooooooooo

jorjax
27th February 2009, 11:47 PM
wrong forum if you are looking for a TGM discussion mate.

Thanks Toolish,yes mate I do believe you were right,this is the wrong place for me,oh well I did try it,doesnt matter.
Must say though,I did notice some of your threads were TGM based.
Maybe I should have simply asked,are there any grip and rips based here.
For whatever reason,seems Im just not wanted here,I might be like you and just traverse different forums picking up snippets here and there.Pity,this forum seems good so Ill just look from a distance.Incidently,Ive seen your swing,very nice....cheers

adlo
27th February 2009, 11:52 PM
Actualy now that has been bought up this sounds like Trent from Punchy
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::smt038:smt038:mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thanks Toolish,yes mate I do believe you were right,this is the wrong place for me,oh well I did try it,doesnt matter.
For whatever reason,seems Im just not wanted here,I might be like you and just traverse different forums picking up snippets here and there.Pity,this forum seems good so Ill just look from a distance.Incidently,Ive seen your swing,very nice....cheers
This is a great forum, feel free to hang around, but you wont find much TGM discussion. Most people here prefer to have a hit instead of discuss mechanics or architecture.

zigwah
27th February 2009, 11:53 PM
Don't worry abuot it mate theres lots of freindly guys around here and i've only been here a short time. Just been a lot of frivolity tonight xcept when i said phucked bugt i apologised for that in a previous thread.

jorjax
27th February 2009, 11:58 PM
Thanks adlo,I like to have a hit too,but always want to learn,what Ive seen here isnt flash,I know the guys are having a bit of fun,got nothing against them their fine.

markTHEblake
27th February 2009, 11:59 PM
For whatever reason,seems Im just not wanted here,

nothing like that at all, its just that your first post is written in an unfamiliar language - Iam not the only one that doesnt have a clue what ya are on about.

i cant tell whether you are trolling or just had to much beer tonight, and its not the first time for either for a new member :)

zigwah
28th February 2009, 12:01 AM
insert hand up emoticon here

jorjax
28th February 2009, 12:04 AM
Yeah mate,probably tried too hard to fit in ala(ima na good),but people here know there are different ways to clobber the ball ,re -hitting and swinging...cheers

zigwah
28th February 2009, 12:07 AM
Where ya from jorjax? i'm from shepparton

jorjax
28th February 2009, 12:09 AM
Sunny Ballarat

zigwah
28th February 2009, 12:10 AM
Fires htere today huh? my wife has a job in buxton tomorrow, i don't want her to go.

jorjax
28th February 2009, 12:13 AM
Buxton? not much there now,I had 2 stints up there with CFA in the last 2 weeks...Whats she doing there

zigwah
28th February 2009, 12:15 AM
Interpreting for an insurance job, i think

jorjax
28th February 2009, 12:22 AM
Interpreting for an insurance job, i think

She will be fine up there,nothing left to burn,the locals are fantastic ,even after the heartbreak they are going thru,they are tough

zigwah
28th February 2009, 12:23 AM
Sweet, so she'll be right getting there from shepparton?

jorjax
28th February 2009, 12:25 AM
YEP

zigwah
28th February 2009, 12:26 AM
ok thanx jorjax. hope you know what your on about.

zigwah
28th February 2009, 12:28 AM
Hey is Marysville golf course gone? it always looked like a nice course driving past.

jorjax
28th February 2009, 12:41 AM
Im not sure,every time we went through we were under lights at nite,for your own peace of mind google up CFA fire UPDATES you will find any road closures etc,come to think,I think G/club is ok

zigwah
28th February 2009, 12:43 AM
ok thnax i'll check cfa website tomorrow, sorry to hijack your thread, but all the swing technicians probably went to bed early for a good round tomorrow.

jorjax
28th February 2009, 12:48 AM
Mate,it was my pleasure,I got off to a rough start but Im still here,and in the words of douglas macarthur I shall return.cheers mate

Jarro
28th February 2009, 05:25 AM
jorjax, i'm a hitter .... always have been :(

I'm gonna have some more lessons and trying to learn how to swing the club though ... i can't see much of a future for me in this game as a hitter.

3oneday
28th February 2009, 05:27 AM
No, you're not a hitter, you're a tosser.

There's a subtle difference ;)

:lol:

Jarro
28th February 2009, 05:29 AM
Hey, we're here to put shit on the new fella :roll:

PeteyD
28th February 2009, 06:47 AM
Eags is a hitter, after a few rumbos. I am sure there is a swinging thread in here somewhere ...

Moe Norman
28th February 2009, 07:51 AM
I hit the ball, but usually I swing the club first to do it.

Jono
28th February 2009, 07:51 AM
I'm a switter myself ...

Toolish
28th February 2009, 08:17 AM

Yeah, I regularly look at 5 different golf forums, each has its own use. If you are going to be going for an in depth TGM discussion you will end up talking to yourself here. I have a bit og TGM knowledge but I am no expert. Virge also knows his TGM pretty well but is still and Edwinite at heart!

If you want to hang some shit or talk (or buy and sell) equipment then this is the place to be!

jorjax
28th February 2009, 08:54 AM
thanks Toolish,right again my man,but as you can see im still here , it took about 30 posts but I get the gist.

hang shite on the newbie nite,alls well mate.Bit different to LBG site I must admit.
give it a try tonite cheers

Moe Norman
28th February 2009, 10:50 AM
is english your second language?

jorjax
28th February 2009, 10:59 AM
What are you dick,grammer teach. ssshhhh

Moe Norman
28th February 2009, 12:27 PM
So that's a yes?

jorjax
28th February 2009, 12:39 PM
Such a quick response, you must be a genious doh

jorjax
28th February 2009, 12:46 PM
waiting,waiting , waiting,nah,must be still reading his little book of smartarse replies

jorjax
28th February 2009, 12:50 PM
Dont sook Moe,comeback,HELLO Moe, Moe. Give but cant take PO

3oneday
28th February 2009, 01:42 PM
Probably achieved what he wanted, getting you to talk to yourself a few times :lol:

Moe Norman
28th February 2009, 02:50 PM
sawry, i waz, bizy reeding 2dayz nuspaper,,! teh posteman left,, it oot teh frunt 2 long so i stowl it from the naybors.

i wealy,,stwuggled wif teh xword though

adlo
28th February 2009, 02:52 PM
wel sed moo

jorjax
28th February 2009, 03:12 PM
sawry, i waz, bizy reeding 2dayz nuspaper,,! teh posteman left,, it oot teh frunt 2 long so i stowl it from the naybors.

i wealy,,stwuggled wif teh xword though

Heh Heh, good reply..gold..1 up to you

Minor_Threat
28th February 2009, 03:23 PM
I had no idea what TGM was so I had to look it up. Looks like a whole heap of crap to me! People need to stop thinking so ****ing much about how to hit the ball and just do it FFS..

I have a sneaking suspicion someone is making shitloads of $$$ from this bullshit?

adlo
28th February 2009, 03:28 PM
I have seen people get obsessed by TGM and their game turns to shite but they feel as though they are only one corner away from it all "clicking". I don't think it ever happens.

A few WA Ozgolf forum members have an understanding of TGM and have tried to explain a little to me but it messes with my head.

I still think these 2 forum members (they know who I am talking about) play much better when they just tee it up and swing.

jorjax
28th February 2009, 03:36 PM
I had no idea what TGM was so I had to look it up. Looks like a whole heap of crap to me! People need to stop thinking so ****ing much about how to hit the ball and just do it FFS..

I have a sneaking suspicion someone is making shitloads of $$$ from this bullshit?

OK,cleverdick,disprove one,just one part of Homers work,really have a go at just 1 piece of TGM and give a valid reason why it wont work...Pleeeeeeze

Ive been here 2 days and all Ive seen here is crap,I came here to learn a bit more about golf,I never came here to espouse tgm,just to earn other methods,all Ive seen here is rubbish,I know there are some really good golfers just havnt met any yet...virge and jon are good,that much I do know

Minor_Threat
28th February 2009, 03:47 PM
OK,cleverdick,disprove one,just one part of Homers work,really have a go at just 1 piece of TGM and give a valid reason why it wont work...Pleeeeeeze

Ive been here 2 days and all Ive seen here is crap,I came here to learn a bit more about golf,I never came here to espouse tgm,just to earn other methods,all Ive seen here is rubbish,I know there are some really good golfers just havnt met any yet...virge and jon are good,that much I do knowFrom what I have read this Homer bloke has taken the basics of golf mechanics and complicated the **** out of it to make it sound "special".

If you don't like it here go, I'm not going to type shit I don't agree with to make you feel good.

adlo
28th February 2009, 03:54 PM

Ive been here 2 days and all Ive seen here is crap,I came here to learn a bit more about golf,I never came here to espouse tgm,just to earn other methods,all Ive seen here is rubbish,I know there are some really good golfers just havnt met any yet...virge and jon are good,that much I do know
You don't even know you are having a go at an ex pro there cobba.
Hanging around golf forums will rarely do much to improve your game. 1000 golfers, 1000 different opinions. I don't know, maybe you think you will benefit from a good head ****.

zigwah
28th February 2009, 03:56 PM
What happened here then

adlo
28th February 2009, 04:00 PM
A few too many bourbons between friends

jorjax
28th February 2009, 04:14 PM
From what I have read this Homer bloke has taken the basics of golf mechanics and complicated the **** out of it to make it sound "special".

If you don't like it here go, I'm not going to type shit I don't agree with to make you feel good.

So,you cant disprove anything,just as I thought weak as piss,ex pro eh,I know pros that swear by it. You guys like to give out shit but you really cant hack it when its tossed back.

adlo
28th February 2009, 04:17 PM
jorjax, you are missing the point. It is not that TGM is incorrect, it is over complicating basic golf mechanics. Yes some pro's use it. Some pro's use S&T, other Edwin.

Minor Threat, correct me if I misunderstand what you are saying.

Minor_Threat
28th February 2009, 04:21 PM
So,you cant disprove anything,just as I thought weak as piss,ex pro eh,I know pros that swear by it. You guys like to give out shit but you really cant hack it when its tossed back.I don't recall saying anywhere that what he was teaching was incorrect? Can you please point out where I did that?

What I said was, it is crap, overcomplicated bullshit..

Which pros swear by it mate? I would be interested to know, I would probably know them and ask them about it..

I can give and take shit with the best of them champ, not sure where you got that idea? ;) I cop it on this forum more often than not also, its standard on these boards...

*Edit* Yeah adlo we are on the same page mate.. :)

virge666
28th February 2009, 04:32 PM

Settle down there Sparky. I am more than happy to go all TGM with you - not a problem at all.

The main problem with Homer's work is all the ****wits it produces, especially with the Wast vs East coast setup in the USA. Not to mention the legal battles over the 7th edition. and the 2 extra swing patterns not endorsed by the man himself.

There are a couple of great TGM teachers out there who understand the book is a teaching manual and not a text book. Paul Hart is a ex pro and great bloke based in Sydney with extensive knowledge and a brilliant attutude.

So you are a hitter - what shall we discuss. And if you don't mind - can we do it in English and not that spastic mashing of the keyboard you call communication.

Hey MT, it is a just a breakdown of the golf swing into various parts - it is not a swing method as such . . . it is like a glossary of the golf swing originally based on Hogan and few others. The USA crave this stuff more than Leadbetter infomercials. Companies such as Medicus, Brian Manzella, Yoda aka Lynn Blake are popular teachers of the methodogy.

There is some really cool stuff in there, like Hinge Actions and Power Accumulators and swing release sequences. Really good tactile and visual learning methods.

The main problem is that like Edwin most people have read / done it once and reckon they are masters of it, and the other is that guys that actually know this stuff live with their mother at the age of 40.

It is an amazing zealotish attitude, and some thing to behold once drawn inside.

Enjoy

jorjax
28th February 2009, 04:37 PM
jorjax, you are missing the point. It is not that TGM is incorrect, it is over complicating basic golf mechanics. Yes some pro's use it. Some pro's use S&T, other Edwin.

Minor Threat, correct me if I misunderstand what you are saying.

Adlo,Never at any stage did i mention TGM,go back and look,it was Toolish,mind you it was alright for him to talk TGMish in past threads.

Minor threat.You raised the issue to me re -TGM dont think I said at any stage it was easy to understand did I.
As for TGM pros,Paul hart and Paul Smith
And no,I wont go

zigwah
28th February 2009, 04:46 PM
BTW jorjax mrs went to buxton today and everything is sweet

Minor_Threat
28th February 2009, 04:47 PM
Cheers Virge, each to their own in my opinion, I always tried to make things as simple as possible when I was teaching. This sort of thing doesn't sit well with me.

Jorjax, I didn't raise TGM with you mate, I just saw it mentioned in this thread a bit and had no idea what it was. Stay mate I wasn't telling you to go..

Have a good one ;)

jorjax
28th February 2009, 04:49 PM
Virge,I hope that "spastic mashing " was reffering to my first thread.
I hope it was,Ive already apologised for that.If its the other threads your talking about,bad luck,I cant do any better.lol..cheers

jorjax
28th February 2009, 04:50 PM
BTW jorjax mrs went to buxton today and everything is sweet

Great Zigwah,good to hear

jorjax
28th February 2009, 04:54 PM
Cheers Virge, each to their own in my opinion, I always tried to make things as simple as possible when I was teaching. This sort of thing doesn't sit well with me.

Jorjax, I didn't raise TGM with you mate, I just saw it mentioned in this thread a bit and had no idea what it was. Stay mate I wasn't telling you to go..

Have a good one ;)

Minor Threat,jobs good mate,no probs at all....cheers:smt038

Iain
28th February 2009, 04:59 PM
Adlo,Never at any stage did i mention TGM,go back and look,it was Toolish,mind you it was alright for him to talk TGMish in past threads.

Minor threat.You raised the issue to me re -TGM dont think I said at any stage it was easy to understand did I.
As for TGM pros,Paul hart and Paul Smith
And no,I wont go

But you were talking about TGM, weren't you? You might not of specifically said TGM, but hitting and swinging are definitely TGM terms, so I don't think you can say you weren't talking about TGM.....

jorjax
28th February 2009, 05:06 PM
Iian,yes I can see where you are coming from,but,what else would I call hitting (thrusting) I tried that,thats TPI terminology,and still got tagged TGM

Webster
28th February 2009, 05:22 PM
jorjax, whats your handicap?

perci
28th February 2009, 05:27 PM
Can you tell the difference between Forged and cast!

jorjax
28th February 2009, 05:29 PM

jorjax
28th February 2009, 05:33 PM

WTF

virge666
28th February 2009, 05:34 PM

Please mate . . . . plleeeaaassssee . . . tap me in.

AndyP
28th February 2009, 05:36 PM
Ive been here 2 days and all Ive seen here is crap,I came here to learn a bit more about golf,I never came here to espouse tgm,just to earn other methods,all Ive seen here is rubbish,

Stay mate I wasn't telling you to go..

Maybe he won't get a say in whether he stays or goes.

jorjax
28th February 2009, 05:37 PM

http://www.igolf.to/view_article.php?article_id=5&page_id=4

Iain
28th February 2009, 05:40 PM
Maybe he won't get a say in whether he stays or goes.

Do it!!!

markTHEblake
28th February 2009, 05:48 PM
i still wanna know what "Ima na good" meant - seems to be like blowin ones own horn.

Minor Threat - am so surprised you haven't heard of Homer Kelly and his book, The Golf Machine. this thing was famous long before the internet.

jorjax
28th February 2009, 05:53 PM
i still wanna know what "Ima na good" meant - seems to be like blowin ones own horn.

Minor Threat - am so surprised you haven't heard of Homer Kelly and his book, The Golf Machine. this thing was famous long before the internet.

Mark,please read all the threads,I have already apologised,I came in the wrong way.SORRY SORRY SORRY

Minor_Threat
28th February 2009, 05:54 PM

Minor Threat - am so surprised you haven't heard of Homer Kelly and his book, The Golf Machine. this thing was famous long before the internet.Yeah I don't know how I haven't heard of it either? I didn't buy into all this propaganda ie: Edwin, S&T, Moe etc.

However I do like Rotella's stuff and I do have a soft spot for some of Hogans theories..

Webster
28th February 2009, 06:02 PM
any swingers here?

just
28th February 2009, 06:04 PM
I've always considered myself a swinger Jack. I follow the plunge and thrust theories of the Hedgehog.

markTHEblake
28th February 2009, 06:04 PM
Mark,please read all the threads,I have already apologised,

I know - but i still don't know what it means.

jorjax
28th February 2009, 06:11 PM
I know - but i still don't know what it means.

It means- I am no good at Swinging- That my friend is why I went to Hitting--Thrusting -Lineal - .

Webster
28th February 2009, 06:11 PM
I've always considered myself a swinger Jack. I follow the plunge and thrust theories of the Hedgehog.

I think that makes you a "shwinger" rather than a "swinger"

markTHEblake
28th February 2009, 06:19 PM
It means- I am no good at Swinging- That my friend is why I went to Hitting--Thrusting -Lineal - .

Oh. thats better, suggest you change it cos it sounds to me like you were big noting yourself and you were gunna tell us about 300m drives or somethin

adlo
28th February 2009, 06:23 PM
Oh. thats better, suggest you change it cos it sounds to me like you were big noting yourself and you were gunna tell us about 300m drives or somethin
Would now be a good time to start one of those threads. I have been hanging out to do that ever since I have been here ;)

jorjax
28th February 2009, 06:27 PM

Love to change it,but its probably too late,once you get to know me you will know that "big noting" is NOT what I do

adlo
28th February 2009, 06:48 PM
In all seriousness, I prefer to think of my swing pattern as a "melter" or "nailer".

I just frickin melt and nail shots all day that way. Works a treat.

Dazza
28th February 2009, 06:56 PM
I think that makes you a "shwinger" rather than a "swinger"

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j100/bns_warrior_nt/schwing.jpg

:smt037

markTHEblake
28th February 2009, 06:57 PM
i was a flusher when i was a kid, but i am just a skanker now.
I used to laugh at people who hit the ball like me - powder puff's we called em.

Johnny Canuck
28th February 2009, 09:00 PM
No, you're not a hitter, you're a tosser.

There's a subtle difference ;)

:lol:

Gold.

virge666
28th February 2009, 09:02 PM
any swingers here?

yeah mate - keys in the bowl ?

Johnny Canuck
28th February 2009, 09:03 PM
I have seen people get obsessed by TGM and their game turns to shite but they feel as though they are only one corner away from it all "clicking". I don't think it ever happens.

A few WA Ozgolf forum members have an understanding of TGM and have tried to explain a little to me but it messes with my head.

I still think these 2 forum members (they know who I am talking about) play much better when they just tee it up and swing.

Let me be the first to state that I am not one of these guys!

Hey Aldo, I have no clue what TGM is and do not wish to google it. Am I a hitter like Ziggy's brother Jorjax? Just curious for your take as I am pretty well 100% self taught and my swing is not based on anything mechanical.
Yes, it got that sexy all by itself.

Johnny Canuck
28th February 2009, 09:06 PM

Excuse me. I speak jive.

He is saying "Don't be so naive Arthur, he's not very good".

Johnny Canuck
28th February 2009, 09:07 PM
In all seriousness, I prefer to think of my swing pattern as a "melter" or "nailer".

I just frickin melt and nail shots all day that way. Works a treat.

Tiger Nuffy? Is that you?

AndyP
28th February 2009, 10:12 PM
Multi-quote function. Learn to use it, Ziggy Canuck.

zigwah
28th February 2009, 10:25 PM
Let me be the first to state that I am not one of these guys!

Hey Aldo, I have no clue what TGM is and do not wish to google it. Am I a hitter like Ziggy's brother Jorjax? Just curious for your take as I am pretty well 100% self taught and my swing is not based on anything mechanical.

Not even in the same league mate :)

Johnny Canuck
28th February 2009, 10:52 PM
My wife killed our internet quota. On super slow speed now. I open numerous windows at a time and wait for them all to load, usually each page from this thread. It's so slow that I open the reply in a new window. I lost track of where I was responding to (beer), but figured I was having a few consecutive posts.

Will be back to normal in March.

zigwah
28th February 2009, 10:55 PM
how did she do that? porn?

rebjon
1st March 2009, 09:41 AM

Trying to increase his post count.......:lol:

AndyP
1st March 2009, 10:03 AM
Trying to increase his post count.......:lol:That seems likely. He is probably in a hurry to get to his 1500th so he can track down another image to post in the Milestone thread.

rebjon
1st March 2009, 10:13 AM

I do recall you paying for a pro very recently to come over to WA for a 1 day workshop and he is schooled in TGM (Mr. Medicus of Australia) So i'm going to have to say that there are 3 WA Ozgolfers that have knowledge of some TGM principles you being one of them.

BTW I only ever tee it up and swing or hit ????? I never bring the shit (mechanics) on course only afterwards or when we have been mucking around.

Johnny Canuck
1st March 2009, 04:21 PM
That seems likely. He is probably in a hurry to get to his 1500th so he can track down another image to post in the Milestone thread.
We Canadians have different milestones. Can't wait to drop 1487 in the milestone thread!

adlo
1st March 2009, 10:07 PM
Ask rebjon. I would say you are a swinger.

Tiger Nuffy? Is that you?
Tiger meltnail Nuffy 8-)

I do recall you paying for a pro very recently to come over to WA for a 1 day workshop and he is schooled in TGM (Mr. Medicus of Australia) So i'm going to have to say that there are 3 WA Ozgolfers that have knowledge of some TGM principles you being one of them.

BTW I only ever tee it up and swing or hit ????? I never bring the shit (mechanics) on course only afterwards or when we have been mucking around.
Agreed. I have some understanding but Mr Medicus is a very non-technical teacher, doesn't mess with your head.
I know you tee it up and swing. Some prac rounds you talk a bit of crap with idgolfguy, I just tune out :mrgreen:

Johnny Canuck
1st March 2009, 10:14 PM
hitter, swinger? you're all *****ed.

adlo
1st March 2009, 10:18 PM
I'm not, I am a melter. It is sweet.

rebjon
4th March 2009, 04:50 PM
Ask rebjon. I would say you are a swinger.

Tiger meltnail Nuffy 8-)

Agreed. I have some understanding but Mr Medicus is a very non-technical teacher, doesn't mess with your head.
I know you tee it up and swing. Some prac rounds you talk a bit of crap with idgolfguy, I just tune out :mrgreen:

Only JC would know for sure....

JC do you push the club with the right arm through impact or do you pull the club through with your left arm ???

Jarro
4th March 2009, 04:59 PM
i was a flusher when i was a kid

Toilet training was such an important part of a young mans life

PeteyD
4th March 2009, 05:01 PM
Seems he pulls a lot ... ;)

Russ
4th March 2009, 05:57 PM
jorjax, whats your handicap?

... hitting the spacebar after a comma!

rodders
4th March 2009, 05:59 PM
Fkn hell!!! Just read this whole thread and now confused...

I thought all you had to do was hit a stationary ball into the hole.

Given the money that can be made in golf I've decided to open my own theory based school.

It's called "Hit the ball in the hole Dickwad and give me 1500 Bucks"

Any takers?

Moe Norman
4th March 2009, 08:34 PM
... hitting the spacebar after a comma!well played sir :smt038

Johnny Canuck
4th March 2009, 08:37 PM
[b]

Only JC would know for sure....

JC do you push the club with the right arm through impact or do you pull the club through with your left arm ???

Not sure, I take it back, I bring it through. I swing hard, it keeps everything aligned. I don't want to think about it, I might screw something up.

rebjon
5th March 2009, 12:25 AM
Fkn hell!!! Just read this whole thread and now confused...

I thought all you had to do was hit a stationary ball into the hole.

Given the money that can be made in golf I've decided to open my own theory based school.

It's called "Hit the ball in the hole Dickwad and give me 1500 Bucks"

Any takers?

I think you steal enough cash from emotional victims during your normal line of work.....:evil: