PDA

View Full Version : OH & S/WH & S Officer - Qld - Who is one or performs duties associated with either ?

Ned
26th February 2009, 10:05 PM
:-k

haysey
26th February 2009, 10:17 PM
I have one. But I've also been to known to walk around the factory barefoot, so I'm not sure he's doing his job real well

Ned
26th February 2009, 10:22 PM
I have one. But I've also been to known to walk around the factory barefoot, so I'm not sure he's doing his job real well

Hahahahahahahahaha

Ok well do you operate out of either a Class 2 or 3 building or is your building over 25 metres high ?

haysey
26th February 2009, 10:28 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha

Ok well do you operate out of either a Class 2 or 3 building or is your building over 25 metres high ?

Well it definitely aint over 25 metres high. So I'll take class 2 or 3 building for $100 Alex.

I have no idea:oops:

Courty
26th February 2009, 10:34 PM
I've done the training course, and completed the assessments, but I left the company who was putting me through before they paid the fee, so I never got the ticket. :oops:

Ned
26th February 2009, 10:35 PM
New building fire safety regulations came in as of 1 July 08.

If you are a sole occupier of your building then you maybe ok.

If you not and fit the criteria you (or your designated Fire Safety Adviser are in for a lot more work!!!!!

Or if you employ more then 30 people on site.

Courty
26th February 2009, 10:43 PM
What is it you would like to know?

haysey
26th February 2009, 10:48 PM

Whats the best way to burn my building down and claim the insurance:mrgreen:

I need new golf clubs:shock:

Ned
26th February 2009, 11:01 PM

What is CRC doing for the role of an FSA ?

Having a stand alone bloke or incorporaing with a OH & S person existing ?

Courty
26th February 2009, 11:04 PM
What is CRC doing for the role of an FSA ?

Having a stand alone bloke or incorporaing with a OH & S person existing ?

We've got a whole department of WH&S people, as well as a smaller team as a part of my particular branch. One of the team within my branch is a part-time firey, so with his knowledge I'd say he'd pick up the slack.

Ned
26th February 2009, 11:08 PM
We've got a whole department of WH&S people, as well as a smaller team as a part of my particular branch. One of the team within my branch is a part-time firey, so with his knowledge I'd say he'd pick up the slack.

uummmmm Ill email you the details.

Little bit more to it then being part time.

Courty
26th February 2009, 11:09 PM
uummmmm Ill email you the details.

Meh, don't be too concerned about it... I'm not.