PDA

View Full Version : Brookwater / Novotel Palm Cove - 2 for 1 voucher giveaway

davidp
15th December 2004, 10:12 AM
I've got a 2 for 1 voucher for Brookwater, but it has to be used by December 31. Thought I would get time to play there, but with Christmas arriving fast, and being snowed under at work, there won't be time. :(

So, a round usually costs $110 :?: at Brooky Mon - Thurs. Two can play at that price. Unfortunately the offer doesn't apply to twilight rounds.

I got this with my Golf Magazine subscription last year. All you have to do is fill in a name and address on the back. They are not auditable back to a subscription, so anyone can use it.

If you want it, first to post in this thread gets it mailed out to them today.

Just pm me your details after posting in the thread.

Enjoy!! :)

Edited - I forgot I also have one for Palm Cove. Same deal. I have no idea what a round normally costs there. We have a couple of ozgolfers up that way don't we?

AndyP
15th December 2004, 10:18 AM
I was about to post that I would take it, but after some consideration, I have decided to pass. $55 is still a pretty expensive round, and I have been playing too many of them lately, with Hope Is and Ocean Shores to come this month. Home finances are suffering. :(

Have fun someone else. 8)

Fishman Dan
15th December 2004, 10:24 AM
I am very tempted, as i'll be near the border around that time of the year. Considering Xmas/Boxing Day, Father-in-law's b'day is the 27th, and NYE, i think i'll be pushing my luck to be making a Brisbane trip before the new year.

I'm not completely out of this yet, but someone else could do me a favour and pick it up before I do. Mind you, the eventual 'winner' of this treat is still allowed to invite me as the 2nd player ;)

davidp
15th December 2004, 06:35 PM
The Brookwater voucher has gone to Kee. :D

Trung
15th December 2004, 08:56 PM
Kee

Do you really want to play there now? :P

Kee
15th December 2004, 11:14 PM
Well, I'm so so about playing at Brookwater, but andylo wanted to play there and I have hols coming up, so, why not a bit of punishment :P .

Jarro
16th December 2004, 06:01 AM
Well, I'm so so about playing at Brookwater, but andylo wanted to play there and I have hols coming up, so, why not a bit of punishment :P .

way to go mate, why not go have a blast there ... it's an awesome track 8)

play well :smt023

AndyP
16th December 2004, 08:30 AM
Thanks for taking it Kee. If it had remained available for much longer, I may have wilted.
Regardless of the quality of golf you play, it is still an enjoyable course.

Thanks for the offer, davidp :cool:

Kee
16th December 2004, 08:56 AM
Thanks Davidp for the vouchers :smt023