PDA

View Full Version : Worrying Stats

Fishman Dan
13th December 2004, 04:05 PM
Here's a worrying trend...

Golf Matters - 248 Topics - 6508 Posts (ppt 26.24)
19th Hole - 315 Topics - 6212 Posts (ppt 19.72)
Equip Me - 205 Topics - 3430 Posts (ppt 16.73)
Pro Shop - 182 Topics - 1891 Posts (ppt 10.39)
1st Tee - 152 Topics - 5553 Posts (ppt 36.53)

In a thread designed to arrange games, it looks like the 1st Tee thread needs a forum of it's own. With a Posts-Per-Topic (ppt) average of 36.53, you can see we're doing a little more than organising games and viewing the occasional pic-post in there :shock:

In a matter of a couple of weeks i think we can get the 1st Tee to have as many posts, with 1/2 as many topics as it's nearest rival :roll:

Jarro
13th December 2004, 04:18 PM
and to think Fishy, ..... YOU wanted to start up another thread for pic's only, just imagine how many posts there'd end up being in there :smt018

Fishman Dan
13th December 2004, 04:27 PM
and to think Fishy, ..... YOU wanted to start up another thread for pic's only, just imagine how many posts there'd end up being in there :smt018

I think that was someone like DaveMason - all i did was agree... :roll: :wink:

AndyP
13th December 2004, 04:29 PM
Slow day, Fishy?

Could you please show this in the form of a pie-chart? ;)

Fishman Dan
13th December 2004, 04:31 PM
Slow day, Fishy?

Could you please show this in the form of a pie-chart? ;)

Now there's an idea... however i think that's best left to Blakey - i'm sure there will be a link there by midnight ;)

If he's any good he'll be able to do something so it updates dynamically :lol:

AndyP
13th December 2004, 04:38 PM
Do some similar stats on the "other" forum. I think you will find that the equivalent 1st Tee topic there, is a relatively low use area. Especially since April this year.

Fishman Dan
13th December 2004, 04:40 PM
Do some similar stats on the "other" forum. I think you will find that the equivalent 1st Tee topic there is a relatively low use area.

I was discussing earlier, there have been more posts in the Sydney - Bayview game thread than there has been on 'other forums' all day.

Healthy stuff either way. Good work team ;) :smt023

Golfgirl
14th December 2004, 10:43 AM
Do some similar stats on the "other" forum. I think you will find that the equivalent 1st Tee topic there is a relatively low use area.

I was discussing earlier, there have been more posts in the Sydney - Bayview game thread than there has been on 'other forums' all day.

Healthy stuff either way. Good work team ;) :smt023

Well, I think it's great that we all catch up for a game and then dissect it in detail.... it's exactly what golfers do everywhere after a game - even when they are drinking with the people they just played with..... :lol: (Matt usually takes this one further and comes home to describe his round to me shot by shot.... :shock: :roll: )

Doesn't surprise me that the other joints dead.... we seem to have all the live-wires over here.... :roll:

Onewood
14th December 2004, 10:14 PM
The biggest worry is Jarro, hitting 3000 post :P get out and play more golf son :D

Fishman-dan's 1500 post on the board :roll: he too need to get out more

Jarro
15th December 2004, 05:43 AM
The biggest worry is Jarro, hitting 3000 post :P get out and play more golf son :D

2 days at the praccy range and 2 games this week .... and i still have time to talk tripe in here :wink: :lol:

Fishman Dan
15th December 2004, 08:49 AM
Fishman-dan's 1500 post on the board :roll: he too need to get out more

Is it?! That's a scary thought. Played twice last weekend, looking for another double-up this weekend - i don't think it's all about playing, i think it's about focusing more on work ;)

Onewood
15th December 2004, 11:16 PM
That's a scary thought. i don't think it's all about playing, i think it's about focusing more on work ;)

Has'nt this above word been put into the swear bin yet :roll: Especially when used by some ppl :lol:

Golfgirl
16th December 2004, 09:51 AM
2 days at the praccy range and 2 games this week .... and i still have time to talk tripe in here

Wow... that is amazing.... I only have time to come in here everyday to talk crap because I have no course to play at and no-one to play golf with mid week.... :(

I should get a life.... although I am a loooong way off posting 3000 or even 1500 posts..... :roll:

AndyP
16th December 2004, 09:59 AM
I should get a life.... although I am a loooong way off posting 3000 or even 1500 posts..... :roll:
That's what disappearing for a few months will do. :roll: :P

Golfgirl
16th December 2004, 10:20 AM
That's what disappearing for a few months will do. :roll: :P

Wasn't by choice..... :roll: :lol: :lol:

But more importantly, did ya miss me?? :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Jarro
16th December 2004, 10:29 AM
But more importantly, did ya miss me?? :twisted: :lol: :lol:

of course we did :smt056

Flowergirl
17th December 2004, 05:44 PM
quote="Golfgirl"]

But more importantly, did ya miss me?? :twisted: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

yes.....we did. ( sorry not to be more over the top........still getting over reading about the shark attack. )