View Full Version : Ping Jnr vs Beanbag

Pinglauncher
14th February 2009, 06:27 PM
Carnarvon next Sunday 22nd February 11:39 am

Pinglauncher vs Frank Spencer
Ping Jnr vs Beanbag

Pinglauncher
21st February 2009, 07:51 PM
Withdrawal this evening by Frank Spencer means only Ping Jnr and Beanbag will play tomorrow.

I will have to re organise another day with Rod for our match.

Pinglauncher
22nd February 2009, 05:23 PM
With my match not on I got to view this one pretty closely. Nathan started off strongly, then Brad found his game and it was pretty tight coming down the 18th ( 9th hole of the day ) with Nathan still 1 up. An unexpected missed putt here by Brad saw Nathan 2 up at the turn.

The game turned quickly with Brad winning the next 2 holes for the match to be all square again. Nathan won the 3rd to go 1 up again and the match seemed tight until we could not find Brad's drive on 6 which left him dormy 3. Nathan then only had to 2 putt for par on the 7th to win the match 4 and 2.

An enjoyable day was had by all.

Bring on

Ping Jnr vs 3oneday :lol:

Grunt
22nd February 2009, 06:26 PM
Bring on

Ping Jnr vs 3oneday :lol:

ooh what a match that will be.

Go Nathan, Pete is an easybeat ;)

3oneday
22nd February 2009, 06:59 PM
Cool, can we play next weekend ?

Grunt
22nd February 2009, 07:13 PM
Sure pete, can play when ever you like as the time for late entries will have closed. If we get to 30 starters by 28th Feb you will have to play player 30 first though.

beanbag
22nd February 2009, 10:00 PM
really enjoyed the day, carnarvon was in good nic, company was good , little disappointed in the result and how i finished the round hitting the wall but nathans a good young kid and deserved the win with some great shots played. look forward to the next matchplay in another year