PDA

View Full Version : Greetings ...

Russ
25th January 2009, 09:00 PM
G'day everyone!

My name is Russ, and live in the Blacktown district of Sydney.

I thought I'd be polite and post an Intro before I started firing off questions/comments.

Enjoyed Golf for years, but hadn't bothered taking it too seriously until recently. Over the past few months I've upped the amount of golf I play from once or twice a year to a couple times a month - though I still suck!

I want to increase that to at least once a week, so I'm considering becoming a member at a club, and take the necessary steps for getting an official handicap - I thought it best I join a place such as this, as the advice/thoughts will definitely come in handy and help with my decision making.

Take it easy!

Russ

Eag's
25th January 2009, 09:23 PM
Welcome Russ :smt006

markTHEblake
25th January 2009, 09:53 PM
Russ, thats no way to introduce yourself here, if you dont start of with a sledge, nobody is going to respect you. C'mon, its Australia day (almost) get with the aussie spirit.

Minor_Threat
25th January 2009, 10:26 PM
Hey mate, you will get plenty of advice here, whether you want it or not!

Have fun..

Courty
25th January 2009, 10:50 PM
Welcome Russ!

Dotty
25th January 2009, 11:19 PM
Welcome Russ.

I just have to not confuse you with Russell or Rusty.

Enjoy.

Grunt
26th January 2009, 06:00 AM
Welcome Russ, great to see more and more Sydney siders coming into OzGolf.
Enjoy the ride.

Russ
26th January 2009, 06:05 PM
I appreciate the welcome, folks!

Russ, thats no way to introduce yourself here, if you dont start of with a sledge, nobody is going to respect you. C'mon, its Australia day (almost) get with the aussie spirit.

My apologies Mark. I'll be sure to tell someone to get ****ed and call 'em a **** as soon as I can. And I'll be sure to post it among my thoughts on a topic I know absolutely nothing about :twisted:

Minor_Threat
26th January 2009, 08:30 PM

My apologies Mark. I'll be sure to tell someone to get ****ed and call 'em a **** as soon as I can. And I'll be sure to post it among my thoughts on a topic I know absolutely nothing about :twisted:You will be an admin before you know it..

Dotty
26th January 2009, 08:45 PM
... or that vacancy at The Blacktown Bugle. :)

Jarro
27th January 2009, 05:59 AM
Howdy Russ

BrisWesty
27th January 2009, 06:53 PM

My apologies Mark. I'll be sure to tell someone to get ****ed and call 'em a **** as soon as I can. And I'll be sure to post it among my thoughts on a topic I know absolutely nothing about :twisted:

Fits in perfectly. Welcome aboard Russ.

Iain
27th January 2009, 07:13 PM
G'day Russ.

JMT
27th January 2009, 09:46 PM
Hi there Russ