PDA

View Full Version : Any household trades/services people in the house?

markTHEblake
7th December 2004, 01:05 PM
I am looking for installations of Tv Antenna, Aircon, Curtains and also an electrician. (Sorry dont need a plumber)

AndyP
7th December 2004, 01:08 PM
I am looking for installations of Tv Antenna, Aircon, Curtains and also an electrician. (Sorry dont need a plumber)
What about DIY?
Don't you watch all of those helpful shows on TV? :roll:

markTHEblake
7th December 2004, 01:10 PM
If i DIY, Still got to buy the gear you clown.

Fishman Dan
7th December 2004, 01:19 PM
You've got some sort of IT experience - you should know you don't learn unless you get it wrong at least once. Have a crack at it!

Jarro
7th December 2004, 04:58 PM
can't help you with any of those services Blakey, but i can come around nad help you empty your beer fridge :wink:

why don't you call the grey army or whatever it is they're called :roll:

Onewood
7th December 2004, 06:05 PM
I'm in for the fridge part :wink: and I can help pick you up when you fall off the roof :D

Fishman Dan
7th December 2004, 08:04 PM
... and I can help pick you up when you fall off the roof :D

You've got a mobile? You can phone an ambulance from his couch, while watching his (hopefully) wide-screen TV. 8)

markTHEblake
7th December 2004, 08:30 PM
why don't you call the grey army or whatever it is they're called

Of course i could do that, but i figured if i am going to give someone my money, might as well be one of my fellow ozgolfers.

i was going to give Terry a call today but i figured leaky taps i can manage on my own.

Onewood
7th December 2004, 09:55 PM
... and I can help pick you up when you fall off the roof :D

You've got a mobile? You can phone an ambulance from his couch, while watching his (hopefully) wide-screen TV. 8)
Good Point :wink: :D

Golfgirl
8th December 2004, 01:23 PM
Sorry Blakey, I just got a golf pro here - and they're not really that useful..... :roll: :wink:

Flowergirl
9th December 2004, 08:29 AM
I dabble in interior design............but probably a bit too far away to help. :?
Oh....but if you do fall of the roof I can do a mean casket sheaf :twisted:

Davemason
9th December 2004, 08:08 PM
I could give you a hand with the electrical but I'm in Bundy.
But I'll be on the gold coast on Mon - Thur on hols can have a look if you want.

markTHEblake
9th December 2004, 11:28 PM
nice offer dave but bad timing. the buyer's lender for my current home screwed up the settlements today so its not happening for another week.

its amazing that the buyer had 6 weeks to get it all organised and they failed. I had a 2 week contract on my purchase, and i had the finance ready to go 4 days ago.

If only they had gone and got themselves a DECENT mortgage broker i would be in my new house today.

so here i am in a room full of boxes, using one of them as a table to rest my laptop on - its not fun and i cant remember where i put my toothbrush.

Davemason
10th December 2004, 10:34 AM
May be next time I'm in town ,

markTHEblake
10th December 2004, 08:02 PM
thanks dave, things have changed again. the settlement date after much haggling has been changed to this monday. maybe we can catch up.

overall i need two electricity points put in, a seperate circuit for the HWS (to hook up to an off peak meter) and maybe another ciruit for aircon.

990B Luva
12th December 2004, 09:41 PM
Certainly call Tez if you need a plumber...he really knows his $hit ! :shock:

he would want to, it is his after all