PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!

the_man
18th January 2009, 09:06 PM
G'day guys & girls! Just thought I would say Hi & introduce myself as I will probably be on here a fair bit asking plenty of questions and probably posting some stupid comments.

My name is Dave & I am from south sydney. Only been playing golf for about 4 months now but I think I am addicted. I play at courses around my area which are Canterbury, Bexley, Beverlly Park & Bardwell Valley.

I am 25 now so getting a bit old to keep playing rugby league and other contact sports I used to love. Golf and touch footy are my sports these days.

Good to see that I am not the only person who loves spending too much money on golf gear too. I wouldnt classify myself a "ho" just yet, like some of the people in here hahaha but I definitely have the potential to be a ho. I was in the pro shop today and picked up the new Titleist 909D2 driver and it just felt so good. I had to put it down and walk away because if I hit a ball with it and liked it I would have contemplated forking out the $$ somehow.

Jarro
18th January 2009, 09:11 PM
G'day .... welcome :)

Courty
18th January 2009, 10:03 PM
Welcome. You wouldn't be a former St. George 5/8th by any chance? ;)

Dotty
18th January 2009, 10:38 PM
Welcome the.

the_man
19th January 2009, 07:54 AM
"Thats right courty & I will knock you out you punk because im too fast, nobody can touch me, I will give you a boxing lesson, Ima show the world im the greatest".

hahhaa nah I dont really like mundine at all. I hope Shannon Taylor drops him!

TheTrueReview
19th January 2009, 08:27 AM
Welcome the_man!!

I couldn't resist posting my favourite photo of the real Anthony.

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp2/thetruereview01/Mundine.png

Grunt
19th January 2009, 10:13 AM
Welcome The Man, are you a member anywhere? or just playing socially?

the_man
19th January 2009, 10:40 AM
LOL @ The Real Anthony! I hope we see it again!

Grunt - Nah I am not a member anywhere as yet. Just playing socially & trying hard to improve my game. Play allot at Canterbury as it is a good beginner's course.

If I was looking at membership I like Bexley. Where do you play mate? you a member anywhere?

Grunt
19th January 2009, 10:45 AM
I am a member of Bathurst as a country member. I play at Bexley a little bit as it is one of the reciprocal clubs I get membership too. Great little track, nice blokes there too. Would not be a bad option to join.

I play all over the place as I am a shift worker, mainly play mid week.

sms316
19th January 2009, 10:47 AM
I play all over the place as I am a shift worker, mainly play mid week.
It must suck being a shift worker when people send you text messages in the morning and wake you up.
:wink:

Grunt
19th January 2009, 10:50 AM
It must suck being a shift worker when people send you text messages in the morning and wake you up.
:wink:
Sure does!

Eag's
19th January 2009, 10:51 AM
Welcome the_man

Courty
19th January 2009, 03:26 PM
hahhaa nah I dont really like mundine at all. I hope Shannon Taylor drops him!

You and most everyone else in the country. ;)

TheTrueReview
19th January 2009, 10:05 PM
LOL @ The Real Anthony! I hope we see it again!

Well in that case, one more time with feeling.

r97Qq8s119s

BrisWesty
27th January 2009, 07:00 PM
You the_man! Welcome aboard.