PDA

View Full Version : Amanda's presentation pics

amanda
6th December 2004, 06:13 PM
Hi everyone,

For anyone who's interested, here are some pics of my presentation evening. I also received $100 worth of Westfield vouchers! I think my list is already too long of things I could buy :lol:

http://img110.exs.cx/img110/5789/f8damandareceivingtr.jpg http://img110.exs.cx/img110/9846/j2iamandaspeech.jpg

http://img110.exs.cx/img110/5566/w1yamandaandbrad.jpg

Keza_G
6th December 2004, 06:29 PM
Well done Mandy,

Congratulations on the Trophies and Vouchers......The first of many to come, I'm sure of it.... =D> =D> :smt023

Cheers

Keza

gazgolf1
6th December 2004, 06:57 PM
Nice work Amanda 8)

Jarro
6th December 2004, 07:09 PM
nice pics Amanda.

congrats again on the great win :D

Eag's
6th December 2004, 07:11 PM
Top stuff Amanda :smt023

Onewood
6th December 2004, 07:19 PM
Congrats Amanda 8) :P

Gee Brad, scrubbed up OK :)

OK you scrubbed up OK too :lol:

Nice trohpy :P better then one womans trohpy I've seen :wink: :D

Kee
6th December 2004, 08:47 PM
Congratulations Amanda :D :smt023

McMw
6th December 2004, 09:37 PM
Congrats Amanda.... :D

Question...where was the prize presentation held??? coz I've never come across a private golf club that has an ATM machine on its premises... :shock:

markTHEblake
6th December 2004, 09:49 PM
There is an ATM in every golf club that i can think of?

What I wonder about is its not much of a backdrop for a presentation evening, looks like it was done in the managers office....

We had ours on saddie night, and we had the golf course as a backdrop, unfortunately though - no glam pics for the ladies.

AndyP
6th December 2004, 10:12 PM
So Brad has done the "don't shave during a holiday, and then only half shave when it's over" thing. :wink:
I quite often do the same thing myself. :roll:

That's a tidy looking trophy, Mandy. Were there many people there?

andylo
6th December 2004, 10:19 PM
Congratulations Amanda

:D :D :D :D :D

Ducky
7th December 2004, 05:34 AM
http://members.westnet.com.au/bencummings/images/rockon_amanda.gif

wavemaker
7th December 2004, 06:20 AM
hey amanda, you go girl!!!!!!!

amanda
7th December 2004, 07:29 AM
Thanks everyone!

Question...where was the prize presentation held??? coz I've never come across a private golf club that has an ATM machine on its premises...
Hmmm - everywhere that has poker machines these days has to have a cash machine to keep the punters there!

What I wonder about is its not much of a backdrop for a presentation evening, looks like it was done in the managers office....

We had ours on saddie night, and we had the golf course as a backdrop, unfortunately though - no glam pics for the ladies.
Our club house is in the process of falling to pieces! Built in the 1960s it looks rather average. A new one is being planned - they plan on building it in the next few years. I think I was the most "dressed up" for the event - wasn't sure of the dress code! Of course - this surprised a lot of the male golfers who couldn't believe it was me - I received a few "appreciative" looks from the lads 8)

So Brad has done the "don't shave during a holiday, and then only half shave when it's over" thing.
I quite often do the same thing myself.

That's a tidy looking trophy, Mandy. Were there many people there?
Brad shaved his goatee off entirely a week before we went away - then he got lazy! I think there were about 60 people there - not many - even some people who won trophies weren't present (our A grade and C grade ladies champs weren't there).

Aussielongdriver
7th December 2004, 08:52 AM
Well done Amanda, hope I get to meet Brad shortly
Stephen

Ducky
7th December 2004, 08:56 AM
I think I was the most "dressed up" for the event - wasn't sure of the dress code! Of course - this surprised a lot of the male golfers who couldn't believe it was me - I received a few "appreciative" looks from the lads...
Hah, you would have had all the oldies reaching for their oxygen masks.

:D

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

Flowergirl
7th December 2004, 12:26 PM
Well done Amanda........you are such a pretty girl.....but don't get worried by that comment........I still fancy Lonard more :wink:

burger
8th December 2004, 11:53 AM
Congratulations Amanda!!!

Everyone looks different out of there golf clothes, hey . . :oops: . . . um well you know what I mean

well done!

stu

amanda
8th December 2004, 11:58 AM
Congratulations Amanda!!!

Everyone looks different out of there golf clothes, hey . . :oops: . . . um well you know what I mean

well done!

stu
Thanks stu! Yes - I know what you mean - heck - I have problems when I go in for a drink in the clubhouse afterwards - people look different without their hats on!

AndyP
8th December 2004, 12:03 PM
Thanks stu! Yes - I know what you mean - heck - I have problems when I go in for a drink in the clubhouse afterwards - people look different without their hats on!
Yeah, especially when they end up being bald, and you are looking around for a guy with hair. :shock: :mrgreen:

Golfgirl
8th December 2004, 01:04 PM
I think I was the most "dressed up" for the event - wasn't sure of the dress code! Of course - this surprised a lot of the male golfers who couldn't believe it was me - I received a few "appreciative" looks from the lads

Congratulations! - And I thought you looked great.... :D

markTHEblake
8th December 2004, 02:01 PM
Well that settles it, Mandy is officially the Ozgolf pin-up-girl.

Fishman Dan
8th December 2004, 02:07 PM
Well that settles it, Mandy is officially the Ozgolf pin-up-girl.

I thought that was you in that Collingwood hat of yours...

:smt078