PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Uahmad

uahmad
11th January 2009, 10:23 AM
Well i really should of have introduced myself to the forum before jumping in and demanding help, golf clubs, reviews, suggestions etc etc. A bit of selfish of me.
Apologies! I just haven't been a forum sort of guy, i do lurk a few but hardly participate. This might have to change in here.

Got some good advice here and seem like a good sort of bunch, not easily offended, which is good when you're around me. Before i touched a golf club in my life (2 months ago) I use to stereotype all golfers as rich snobby posh bastards out of touch with the world with female like feelings...

Things have changed since being out on the course and the feedback from here.

Anyway just turned 25, live out west (abbotsbury) and work in St Leonards and really excited about this game called golf.

Have always been a sports superstar! :lol: but golf seems like a different story..

Played Football, Soccer, Hockey, Snooker (if you call it a sport), Cricket (pro), and now Golf.

Someone once said to me as you're balls get smaller you know you're moving up in the world. The balls in golf are surely the smallest?

just
11th January 2009, 11:07 AM
Welcome

Grunt
11th January 2009, 11:09 AM
Welcome uahmad,

When you join somewhere and get a handicap no doubt we shall have a game someday.

Dotty
11th January 2009, 06:42 PM
Didn't we already welcome you ?

Welcome anyway, relax and enjoy the roller-coaster ride ahead.

Golfnut
11th January 2009, 09:24 PM
G'day Uahmad....i'm on to marbles now and i'm really going places!!!

uahmad
11th January 2009, 09:46 PM
Hey dotty,

Could of had a welcome but not quite a proper one where i didnt introduce myself?? maybe I did, but I like talking about myself and was aiming for a Fiona like welcome... I can post pics if it will help? hhahahha

Dotty
11th January 2009, 09:55 PM
I was just being a silly buggar.

The welcome felt like deja vu, after replying to your earlier threads about a golf pro and clubs in SW Sydney.

TheTrueReview
11th January 2009, 10:15 PM
... was aiming for a Fiona like welcome...

Fiona rocks!! http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/17208.jpg

By the way, welcome. http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/1965.gif