1. AndyLegend
2. MacLeod
3. ***Open***
4. ***oPEN***

NEED SOME PEOPLE HERE PEOPLE :)

andylo
6th December 2004, 08:47 AM
Since when my surname from Lo -> HO? :roll:

Would perfer that time too... avoid traffic :)

Can I sit it someone's car?? Just want a company to talk to :p

macleod
6th December 2004, 09:03 AM
Since when my surname from Lo -> HO? :roll:

Would perfer that time too... avoid traffic :)

Can I sit it someone's car?? Just want a company to talk to :p
yup!

your joint is on the way to the highway for me so i can do a pickup easy andy!

andylo
6th December 2004, 09:11 AM

macleod
6th December 2004, 09:42 AM
andy and paul, could one of you please bring along a recent pay slip?

something to do with the industry rate we are getting, i threw all mine out :oops:

andylo
6th December 2004, 09:48 AM
I can't gurantee you because I throw everything paper in the bin... but will as my accountant (which is my girl)

macleod
6th December 2004, 09:53 AM
s'cool, i found one! sigh....getting paid regularly...sniffle...

markTHEblake
6th December 2004, 10:19 PM
They are asking for a payslip to confirm your working in the hospitality industry, I guess.

You guys are just going to have to insist that Shavey invited you. I would print out his post if I was you, cos he is away this week.

cazandpaul
7th December 2004, 04:48 AM
Sorry boys - some stuff has come up and I'm not going to be able to make it. :evil:

andylo
7th December 2004, 09:04 AM
s'cool, i found one! sigh....getting paid regularly...sniffle...

So I don't need one anymore do I?

macleod
7th December 2004, 09:11 AM
They are asking for a payslip to confirm your working in the hospitality industry, I guess.

You guys are just going to have to insist that Shavey invited you. I would print out his post if I was you, cos he is away this week.
yeah, it's what concerned me...

i mentioned shavey when booking but the lady doing that will not be on the counter obviously.

should be able to muddle through, that or it's a loong drive back home wednesday morning ;)

markTHEblake
7th December 2004, 11:10 AM
i played there last time shavey had a $50 special on. I didnt even ask and the guy said that would be $50 so he just assumed i guess.

Iam sure that if you quote Steven Shaves name and job it wont be a problem - like how many people would know his name.

Onewood
7th December 2004, 12:11 PM
Just print out a copy of his first post :idea:

drunken
7th December 2004, 02:35 PM
When I played there on Hospitality week they didn't even ask for anything. Just handed over the cash :wink:

andylo
8th December 2004, 02:51 PM
Although the weather is looking fine, I just want to know what is the indicator (weather wise) of "no-go" for tomorrow?

andylo
9th December 2004, 03:40 PM
Just come back from Lakelands.

Pretty sure Macca beat me (as usual.... everyone can kick my ass nowadays)

Anyway, the course is.... in general... nice. I hit so many fairways with my driver today (in my standard).

The fairway is corded so it's looks a bit funny.... the ground is a bit wet so you really need to hit the ball with the apex of the club edge to get a clean shot (which... is something too hard for me)

I keep hitting my pitch short of green and as usually... can't putt to save my life but the green is bit wet so can't blame myself 100% :p

The 3/4 iron thing isn't too bad nor too good so I can't really tell. :p

BIG THANKS to Macca, driving me to there and gave me lots of fun for the day. Now need to concertrate on the work again!

Macca, please don't throw away the score card yet... in fact, can you email me the scores with those statistic I written on the card? Need it for FGI. Thanks :D

amanda
9th December 2004, 05:04 PM
So what was the final scoreboard?

Jarro
9th December 2004, 05:07 PM
yeah lets hear a wrapup :?

macleod
9th December 2004, 09:55 PM
as the gentlemen and fine lady pleases :)

Final Scores for today (not sure how the money thang works...)

AndyLo : 115 gross, nett 88
MacLeod: 87 gross, nett 72 (hey, i shot my fake low handicap...sweeet)

Interesting day, considering 80% of all the bunkers actually were full-on water hazards...no kidding! 8 inches of rain in 2 days, the poor bunkers were pools of murky delight. they will score plenty of balls once those drain. (shavey, we wrote down which bunkers some were lost in...can we get those back next week? ta mate :D )

Excellent fun today, a bit sapping in the bursts of heavy humidity...if it just rained all day we would have been fine ;)

chipping was tough work given the saturated surrounds, most times casual water (as per the rules) was simply all the fairways had to offer, but no tee up rule in effect. of the greens i hit in reg, which was surprisingly quite a few i managed some laughable 3 putts, yet my misses resulted in one putts....go figure :roll:

Fairways have been really well scarified making things fun too as per andy's comments. no roll whatsoever on the fairways so a mid trajectory shot was the best bet of not having it plug :lol:

approaches were best played as 3/4 shots with 1 or 2 more irons strength, worked a treat for me as it would skip to a stop rather than plonk down in a pitchmark.

andy's shot of the day on the signature 14th in front of a gallery of 4 greenkeeping staff for a nice 2 putt par was cool.

i managed to hit mine dead into their newly replaced fringe turf they just market GUR :oops: right at their feet! oops...

all in all a great day, interesting conditions to play the course in that's for sure, not sure i'd do it again willingly even at that price, but you couldn't beat the company today! :D