PDA

View Full Version : Golf channel

Xray
28th December 2008, 11:09 AM
Found this link, www.veetle.com which has 13 channels you can watch, one of which is the US Golf Channel.

There are 12 other channels, mostly sport orientated with 1 news channel and 4 cartoon type channels.

Hope someone finds it of interest.

Courty
28th December 2008, 12:01 PM
Cool, thanks for that..

andylo
28th December 2008, 09:36 PM
The excutable file need to be downloaded before you can view the program contains torjan horse. Be aware.

gazgolf1
28th December 2008, 09:53 PM
Adlo pointed this out a coupla weeks ago and i've been watching the golf channel ever since...no Torjan for me.

Eag's
28th December 2008, 10:07 PM
The excutable file need to be downloaded before you can view the program contains torjan horse. Be aware.

I downloaded it with no viruses Alo, did you get it from the link above?

Courty
28th December 2008, 10:51 PM

I have a Mac. 8)

andylo
28th December 2008, 11:29 PM
just that my anti virus program mention that.

Xray
28th December 2008, 11:46 PM
andylo, which anti virus program do you use? I am using Nod32 and it says it is clean.

andylo
29th December 2008, 12:36 AM
BullGuard v7.3... happen to come with my new Xmas present.

Golfnut
29th December 2008, 02:27 PM
Nice find......this will get me through the next couple of days while I try & shake off this blasted flu.

My feed stops unexpectantly every now and then....anyone else get this?

adlo
29th December 2008, 02:50 PM
It can happen. Not much you can do about it.

I have never had any dramas. No trojan horse picked up by my virus programs.

Golfnut
29th December 2008, 03:00 PM
Yeah no virus here either......did anyone sign up?...just wondering if that's why the feed drops out so often.

TheTrueReview
29th December 2008, 05:30 PM
I have a Mac. 8)

Courty,

I have a Mac also & until recently I thought I was immune to Trojan Horses. That was until recently, when I picked up a DNS Changer Trojan Horse. It kept changing my Domain Name System (DNS) on my computer which prevented me from being able to download updates for my Office for Mac.

After a lot of hair pulling and a few phone calls to Microsoft, they finally worked out the problem & referred me to the below website which contains DNS Changer Trojan Horse removal software.

http://www.dnschanger.com/

......did anyone sign up?...

Golfnut,

I emailed them a day or two ago saying that I'd heard a rumour the software download included a Trojan Horse. I asked for confirmation that it wasn't the case. I haven't received a response (yet).

virge666
29th December 2008, 06:21 PM
Anyone got a good bit of software that will record it for me ?

gazgolf1
29th January 2011, 08:09 AM
The Golf Channel is gorn from Veetle.com, anywhere else I can watch it?

MegaWatty
29th January 2011, 10:10 AM
It disappeared once before. Hopefully it'll be back again.

Daves
31st January 2011, 09:04 PM
Duh! Post moved to right thread.

MegaWatty
31st January 2011, 09:10 PM
I could fill a couple of pages of the Things that piss you off thread at the moment:smt013, without even mentioning the golf yesterday at all.:roll: But I am sick of the negatives, so have to say it was great to bunt a Vision ball around again. Played today and used a Vision again and it went great. I got a lot of my old distance back and it really went well off the short clubs as well. I had been having a rest from the Visions and have been trialling lots of other balls, but will be definitely put them back into the rotation again.

How'd this make it into The Golf Channel thread?

Daves
31st January 2011, 09:15 PM
How'd this make it into The Golf Channel thread?

Good question MW?? It was supposed to be in the Things you like thread??