PDA

View Full Version : Golf on tonight/tomorrow morning on channel 9!!!!

jaster
3rd December 2004, 08:40 PM
Sunday Mail TV guide lists the PGA Grand Slam starting at 01:50 and going until 04:00 tomorrow morning 04/12/04! Better chuck a tape in and see lefty shoot his 59 :shock:

**EDIT** The above times are for Saturday night, tonights times are actually 00:00 to 02:30.....longer coverage :P **EDIT**

I have NFI why channel 9 are showing this but as I am Austarless I am happy :D

With SBS showing the TdF live from next year and channel 9 now showing golf the world is getting better and better 8)

Enjoy

Jarro
3rd December 2004, 10:48 PM
thanks Jasterman :wink:

.. but with the Nedbank challenge on Foxtel at 8PM for the next 3 nights, and the Coolum classic on... i might'nt find time to watch it :roll:

Fishman Dan
3rd December 2004, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up Jaster! I'm stunned, but i guess in non-ratings season they can afford to test the water, see how many people tune in.

Golfgirl
4th December 2004, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the heads up Jaster! I'm stunned, but i guess in non-ratings season they can afford to test the water, see how many people tune in.

Not me... sleep is too valuable a commodity at my house....

Davemason
4th December 2004, 07:11 PM
Sat up last night or sould I say early this morning to watch it was good they had the four players wired for sound so you could hear them chating to each other and to there cadies buy the way some great golf to. Don't know if I'll make the grave yard shift 2-4 but I'll try, but might tape it instead.