PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

simon_r
21st December 2008, 08:45 AM
Hi Everyone, I am just taking up golf and haven't even got a set of clubs yet. I live in St Clair, west of Sydney, so I have plenty of golf course in easy reach. I will probably end up joining Dunheved, as it is about 10 minutes from my place. For my first set of clubs I am thinking about a set of Srixon Invincibles, if anyone has any suggestions or advice it would be greatly appreciated. I am planning on having some lessons so if anyone can suggest a good Pro in my area, it would also be greatly appreciated.

Andyp, great forum mate, resouces like this are a valuable resource to newbies like myself :smt023.

Eag's
21st December 2008, 08:49 AM
Welcome Simon, this forum is the place to answer all your questions and then some ;)

Courty
21st December 2008, 09:00 AM
Welcome Simon.

AndyP
21st December 2008, 10:14 AM
Andyp, great forum mate, resouces like this are a valuable resource to newbies like myself :smt023.Thanks Simon and welcome.

All of the members should take the credit though, I just maintain the place.

Searching should find plenty of info, and if in doubt ask away.

Dazza
21st December 2008, 10:20 AM
Welcome Simon R.
Keep an eye out in the Pro Shop (For Sale Section), plenty of bargains to be had.
I've almost built my whole set thanks to the members of Ozgolf! :)

Cheers

jbhayman
21st December 2008, 06:44 PM
WELCOME... you are on the right track.... A few lessons will improve your game immensely. It did to mine.

JB

Ned
21st December 2008, 07:07 PM
Hi Simon,

Welcome aboard. Nice to have another Cockroach on the Team!!!!:smt038