PDA

View Full Version : I got an (unoffical) HOLE IN ONE

andylo
16th May 2004, 10:06 PM
Well... of course, it's not happening in course game.

Any of you remeber Blakey got a hole in one prize in Robina Shopping Center, he manage to get into the yellow flaged hole and get the full set?

I managed to get into the blue one.... but the hole is bigger, so I just got a wedge :mrgreen:

Although it's just 60 meters, but the feeling of getting a hole in one is UNBELIEVEABLE!!! Now I understand why people are so happy when they get one.... I used to simply think that: it will happen to any serious golfer, just sooner or later.

Now I am looking forward for the real thing :)

Onewood
16th May 2004, 10:10 PM
Andylo, I think the real thing is supposed to be awesome aswell :wink: :lol:

Nice shot :D what sort of wedge :?:

markTHEblake
16th May 2004, 10:18 PM
Good one Andy, did you bounce it off the pot plants or did you hit a real he-man shot.

ANd i will go see Dean and Dianne tomorrow to verify that you are not lying :-)

AndyP
17th May 2004, 12:05 AM
Onya, andylo.

I wouldn't go posting that sort of news on the "other" site. Who knows what sort of hell would break loose? :wink:

Jarro
17th May 2004, 02:56 AM
way to go Andylo .....

.. the monster has awoken :shock: 8)

Eag's
17th May 2004, 05:06 AM
We will have to start calling you Radar =D>

AndyP
17th May 2004, 05:35 AM
I think andylo's rank should be changed now.

andylo
17th May 2004, 08:57 AM
Andylo, Nice shot :D what sort of wedge :?:

52° gap wedge with quater swing :)

Good one Andy, did you bounce it off the pot plants or did you hit a real he-man shot.

ANd i will go see Dean and Dianne tomorrow to verify that you are not lying :-)

It's not a bounce shot.... it just went straight into it (lucky).... and why should I have to lie on this :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Onya, andylo.

I wouldn't go posting that sort of news on the "other" site. Who knows what sort of hell would break loose? :wink:

nah, this is my new home here and I feel 101% comfortable here.

Won't post it there or else I will be bombard by those people and saying me stupid or something :cry: Don't really care on people abuse you on net, but again if you know it's gonna happen, just avoid it :D

McMw
17th May 2004, 10:10 AM
:lol:

great shot - great prize!!!

I almost had a fit...to be honest...

I'm so annoyed of hearing HIO stories (esp from relative new-comers to the game) and yet, I haven't had one yet in 13(?) years of trying!!! :evil: :roll:

markTHEblake
17th May 2004, 10:13 AM
It's not a bounce shot.... it just went straight into it (lucky).... and why should I have to lie on this :cry:

actually i am more interested in asking them how excited you got about it. Did you dive into the lake and swim over to the island to verify it?

andylo
17th May 2004, 10:54 AM
I think my girl is more excited (for some reason)....

She gave me a kiss I will never forget :oops:

And the moement I got it in, I thought I must knock on the plaform's somewhere else....

The gent and I thought the same and the Ms reckon I did knock into it, so she just travelling with a little motor boat.... that particular moment me and my girl were so nervous....

When the lady give us a nod from the other side I just can't think of anything.... almost blanked!!

So I keep hitting the rest of the ball and get the wedge.... and get the true prize.... a REAL kiss from my true love :D

terryand
17th May 2004, 11:03 AM
Way to go Andy :smt118 :smt026

Terry.

Golfgirl
17th May 2004, 06:11 PM
Nice going Andy - you are turning into one hell of a golfer... :shock:

(nice to see that you think the real prize was a big smooch though.... I love a happy ending. :D )

markTHEblake
17th May 2004, 08:20 PM
She gave me a kiss I will never forget :oops:

you deserve a lot more than that for a hole in one.

The gent and I thought the same and the Ms reckon I did knock into it, so she just travelling with a little motor boat

same thing happened to me, it was only my 4th shot out of the bucket, and just landed at the front and trickled in, but becuase its so flat its really hard to tell.

So I keep hitting the rest of the ball and get the wedge.... and get the true prize.... a REAL kiss from my true love :D

My wife was there, last thing i wanted was a kiss and didnt get one either (you will understand this only after you get married).

I gave the rest of the bucket , maybe 20 balls away., didnt seem to be any point hitting any more.

Now tell the truth Andy.... how many more did you get on the green after that? :-)

AndyP
17th May 2004, 08:59 PM
Aaaawwwww, ain't that sweet. Double score, andylo.

andylo
18th May 2004, 08:18 AM
Now tell the truth Andy.... how many more did you get on the green after that?

Hmm... I hit about 5 or 6 before that, then I don't hit the "green" until the second last ball, the ball actually stay on the "green" so I got 5 extra. Then I hit another 2 or 3 and that's it. :)

Aaaawwwww, ain't that sweet. Double score, andylo.

:mrgreen:

markTHEblake
18th May 2004, 04:37 PM
Yeah its a bloody small green isnt it. But from 60 we shouldnt be missing it

Dean the bloke who owns it, tells me his golf game is pretty good, as long as he is 60m from the green, otherwise its crap :-)

Flowergirl
18th May 2004, 04:46 PM
Hang on Hang on.what are we all talking about??????????/ Where, what how........don't get it!!!!!!!!! huh?????//keh?????????? :D

markTHEblake
20th May 2004, 09:15 PM
I met up with Dianne for chat today, the lady who runs the Robina Hole in One Challenge.

She gave a glowing report of the lovely young gentleman that had a hole in one there recently.

She said that Andy is a great bloke, and a real golf fanatic, as he was talking about all the things he is doing, his lessons etc. Does that sound like our Andy?

She said when Andy hit it in the hole, she told him she was sure it went in, and Andy replied "Really?"

some things were just meant to be recorded on Video - a Mastercard moment.