PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coast??

Roc
2nd December 2004, 07:22 PM
I joined your forum a little while ago and did'nt know that you guys organised golf games at the start!!.
With out treading on anybodys toe's you guy's are most welcome to play at Robina woods on the 12 Sun Dec, I'm organizing games on the Gold Coast every 4 to 6 weeks, this was to promote the products I sell and to give players a chance to demo them, but also for a good social time with people.
By all means run the games the normal way you guys would in your comp.
I would love to have a hit with you guy's shortly with the games you organize.
Once again, Im not trying to "Poach" oz golf, Any who, look up the details at the web site and hopfully there will be fun games all round :D
Yours
Mark

Onewood
2nd December 2004, 07:35 PM
Hey Roc, never be frightened to put a thread up in here 8) and never be frightened to ask these guys to have a hit with anything :D

In saying that I'm sorry I cant join you on the 12th....but into the new year look out :wink: Whats it worth at Robina on a Sunday these days :?:

AndyP
2nd December 2004, 07:41 PM
I am committed to another round of golf on that day, Roc. You have to get in early on this website. :)

Kev, I think Roc's website said a little less than $50 for the round, incl cart, with prizes to boot.

Roc
2nd December 2004, 07:42 PM
Thanks Mate :) ,
i was a bit worried there for a sec,
$45 to $49 the game is going for, if your a mega member its $35, pritty good deal, have to hit off before 7am (which is good) as the weather warms up, looking forward having a hit with you in the New year.
Yours
Mark

Keza_G
2nd December 2004, 08:12 PM
I'm in.... :smt023 :D :D

Keza G

markTHEblake
2nd December 2004, 09:56 PM
love to but moving into a new house on Thursday and have a xmas pissup on both friday and saturday. somehow i am certain i dont have any spare time left for about a week!

Next one for sure though.

cazandpaul
3rd December 2004, 04:58 AM
Working on the 12th but will keep an eye out for future games.

Roc
3rd December 2004, 06:54 AM
I will make sure i give more notice next time
Mark