PDA

View Full Version : GOLF or Wiggles...???

Keza_G
2nd December 2004, 05:26 AM
OK Since some of us appear to have other priorities next friday, I wanna know which you would sacrifice a game of golf for....

Wiggles or Hi 5 or Hooley Dooley's...?

Keza G

Jarro
2nd December 2004, 05:30 AM
none of the above :lol:

goughy
2nd December 2004, 05:42 AM
And I'd be sacrificing golf for wiggles next saturday if it wasn't for my gig in inverell.

Jarro
2nd December 2004, 06:10 AM
And I'd be sacrificing golf for wiggles next saturday if it wasn't for my gig in inverell.

that's a bit of a drive for a gig mate .. what's the deal :?: My missus has family in Inverell ... i'll tell 'em to come and check you guys out :wink:

Got a new years eve gig lined up yet :wink:

3oneday
2nd December 2004, 07:20 AM
If I have to go, it would be to Hi-5, no other reason than the obvious ones 8) :lol: :lol:

Trung
2nd December 2004, 08:31 AM
If I have to go, it would be to Hi-5, no other reason than the obvious ones 8) :lol: :lol:

those girls are :smt023

AndyP
2nd December 2004, 08:35 AM
I'll let you know when I am put in a position, where I might have to sacrifice golf for one of them.
Probably won't be too far away.

andylo
2nd December 2004, 09:07 AM
Almost nothing ...... except:

My gf decided to offer me a "personal dance show"
Ferrari/Porsches offer test drive day

:wink:

Golfgirl
2nd December 2004, 09:52 AM
Personally Keza, I have sacrificed my whole life for the Wiggles.... we have one TV, one 3 yo and many Wiggles DVD's.....

I don't know when I last got to actually watch the news..... :roll: :lol:

But I think I draw the line at sacrificing my golf....

Bruce
2nd December 2004, 11:03 AM
Having seen all of them, the Wiggles are the only ones I would go to again.

Hooley Dooley are to the Wiggles what the Monkees were to the Beatles.

On the day I saw Hi-5, they didn't have Kathleen and their dance captain filled in for her. She was so much better than the regular line up. Everyone apart from her and Nathan (? - the dark haired guy) were phoning in their performance. Very dissappointing.

burger
2nd December 2004, 11:30 AM
In our house its Wiggles Rule!

stu

TS
2nd December 2004, 02:54 PM
Almost nothing ...... except:

My gf decided to offer me a "personal dance show"
Ferrari/Porsches offer test drive day

:wink:

Friend of mine went on a Porsches test drive day. Crashed a 911 and did $30k worth of damage, had to paid $5k himself. Make a day of golf look cheap.

andylo
2nd December 2004, 02:59 PM
I guess he didn't take the extra insurance to protect himself against the excess fee :p

Did a Porches session twice.... both have extra insurance. :)

But I think I don't really need them.... I take them both over 200KM (911S and Carerra 4) and NEVER put a scatch on them.

Fishman Dan
2nd December 2004, 03:25 PM
But I think I don't really need them.... I take them both over 200KM (911S and Carerra 4) and NEVER put a scatch on them.

You're a frikkin LEGEND andy. :roll:
Obviously just as good a racecar driver as a golfer. :roll:

Ouch. :lol:

A-Lo, how many times have you dropped "Don't thread-jack" into a thread? I take it you're not talking about the new Porsche Wiggles-mobile?

[I abstain from voting]

Iain
2nd December 2004, 03:27 PM
And what does that prove?? That you are a good driver, or an idiot for driving that fast?

You're a frikkin LEGEND andy. :roll:
Obviously just as good a racecar driver as a golfer. :roll:
Remind me not to follow him then, G69.....

Fishman Dan
2nd December 2004, 03:33 PM
[I abstain from voting]

Hell Andy..you know you've upset him when he doesn't get involved in a POLL.
He's pro-poll you know. :wink:
I know you mean no harm mate but sometimes these innocent little lines make you look like a wee bit of a doofus.

Actually, it's more because i'm in that phase of early marriage-hood where i'm in complete denial of what's around the corner.... :shock:

And Christmas with the mother-in-law should be a hoot!

Keza_G
2nd December 2004, 05:20 PM
I saw the Wiggles, before they Wiggled.....When they were the Cockroaches....

I was in Grade 7 at Beverley Hills Girls High School and had my first band member crush on Anthony (Blue wiggle)...How dreamy.... :smt007

Now, after seeing every Wiggles DVD ever made and watch their own show on Disney in USA.... Well, I'll be wiggled out next Friday night and be having a few drinkies to gt over it...

The kids can't wait, and I meant it... we have begun to review all Wiggles DVD's now...

Cheers all

Keza

davidp
2nd December 2004, 08:41 PM
No contest. The Wiggles win hands down.

Those showboaters from Hi-5 are too worried about how they look, rather than entertaining the kids.

I can't wait until Friday next week when The Wiggles come to town. My little girl is going to be sooo excited...

Eag's
2nd December 2004, 08:44 PM
None of the above :D
Damn I love not having any kids 8) :wink:

markTHEblake
2nd December 2004, 09:54 PM
Hahahahahaahaha

You just wait, your time will come, and then remember it will take about 20 years off your life.

Golfgirl
3rd December 2004, 08:46 AM
Actually, it's more because i'm in that phase of early marriage-hood where i'm in complete denial of what's around the corner....

And Christmas with the mother-in-law should be a hoot!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

None of the above
Damn I love not having any kids ]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry you pair..... your time will come :twisted:

andylo
3rd December 2004, 09:04 AM
[I abstain from voting]

Hell Andy..you know you've upset him when he doesn't get involved in a POLL.
He's pro-poll you know. :wink:
I know you mean no harm mate but sometimes these innocent little lines make you look like a wee bit of a doofus.

Actually, I am :twisted:

Sorry about that (including the jack). Just that everytime when talk about either golf, cars (real car) and gadgets I will be carried away. :wink:

clikchic
5th December 2004, 04:34 PM

YES! Not happy Jan! Now I have to go with my MIL! :shock:

Flowergirl
6th December 2004, 02:29 PM
I've seen the title of this thread for the past few days and haven't bothered to look cos I just assumed that someone was implying that some of the golfers who wear those coloured skivvies look more like the Wiggles than golfers. :shock:

For the record - I'd rather play a round of golf than play around with the Wiggles. :roll:

markTHEblake
6th December 2004, 10:14 PM
For the record - I'd rather play a round of golf than play around with the Wiggles. :roll:

so who would you prefer then, Little River Band perhaps?