PDA

View Full Version : Survivor

goughy
30th November 2004, 08:39 PM
Sorry to everyone that hates this show, but you can always read about aussie idol a little down :P

I've just got to say that I so much enjoyed the looks on aimee and le-ann's faces when she was voted out.

I'd just finished saying to robyn how boring it was getting with the women voting together the whole way when this happened.

I luuuuuuuuuuuuved it.

CobraSS
30th November 2004, 10:00 PM
Yes good stuff, but after tonight's show I got one question, is Aimee a leso too? :smt017 If yes, truly a waste...............

goughy
30th November 2004, 10:11 PM
She is flat out gay. No doubts about it.

Not that there's anything wrong with that :wink:

amanda
1st December 2004, 06:30 AM
Last night's ep was excellent! Did you see Chad & Sarge look shocked when Chris wasn't voted for - classic!

ben
1st December 2004, 07:16 AM
It's all clear now why Amy is so against the men. She is such a man hater its not funny.

What an awesome twist tho, Chris getting the others onside, they can lock in final 4 now :)

Bruce
1st December 2004, 08:26 AM
I am Mark Burnett's bitch.

Last night was one of the greatest Tribal Council's in the history of the game.

The first vote is for Eliza and Ami looks at her and gives her a condescending nod of the head. Then Leanne starts picking up a couple of votes. When she gets her third vote there is smoke coming out of Ami's ears. Julie's jaw drops. Eliza gets the smuggest look on her face. Leanne gets voted off and she is clearly pissed off. Chris and Ami exchange nods and winks while Ami looks like a cat's bum that has been sucking on a lemon. Chad and Sarge laugh it up.

I was punching the air wigh glee. Fonzie has taken off his water skis at last!!

Ona
1st December 2004, 01:12 PM
where was the shock value for us tho?

<--- was hoping chris would get the boot

Courty
1st December 2004, 02:11 PM
Yes good stuff, but after tonight's show I got one question, is Aimee a leso too? :smt017 If yes, truly a waste...............

Not a complete waste, a little birdie told me she posed nude for a men's mag a few years ago. :shock: :smt112

Flowergirl
7th December 2004, 12:31 PM
My daughter and her friends started a Survivor "Sweep". Everyone kicked in $10 and was given a player. The one left standing collects the loot. I got Chad.........so I'm out........John ( my husband) has Twilla and Stacey ( daughter) has Amy..........methinks Amy may be next to go........Stacey will not be happy 8)
If it wasn't for the sweep I think I would have lost interest long ago. Don't like how they've edited this series.

ben
9th December 2004, 03:21 PM
I think it was great how Iliza was saying how much she loved Ami, even got the tears going, then out with the KNIFE!!! TAKE THAT AMI! I wouldn't like to be Julie, she hasn't done anything wrong, but if she doesn't win immunity there could be a problem for her health.

Flowergirl
9th December 2004, 04:05 PM
I think it was great how Iliza was saying how much she loved Ami, even got the tears going, then out with the KNIFE!!! TAKE THAT AMI! I wouldn't like to be Julie, she hasn't done anything wrong, but if she doesn't win immunity there could be a problem for her health.

I could see that coming. Never trust a skinny chick - they are always deadly!!!!

amanda
9th December 2004, 05:06 PM
I could see that coming. Never trust a skinny chick - they are always deadly!!!!
Is it just me - or does she have the look of a POW - just so emaciated in her face. It's frightening!

goughy
10th December 2004, 05:42 PM

But then, I luv'd how ami was telling iliva that she's fought for her in the group and backed her up, yet was voting her off in the episode that lee-anne was booted.

Those chicks deserve eachother, and I can't wait for the reunion episode. Now that is gonna be a bitchfest.