PDA

View Full Version : Hello There!!

TourFit
28th November 2008, 10:19 AM
Hi, just joined today. I've been a long time member of GolfOpinions.com in the US, but I'd rather keep my posts more 'local'.

I grew up in Carnoustie, Scotland but have been in Perth since I was a kid. I play off 9 at Mt Lawley G.C. (been playing since I was 7).

I own and run my own business, TourFit Golf, and am a GCA Accredited clubmaker/clubfitter...I have my own brand that I bring in DIRECT from factories in both Japan and China. You can check out my website at http://www.tourfitgolf.com.au

Cheers.
JOHN.

AndyP
28th November 2008, 10:22 AM
Hi John

Check out the 1st Tee area and get on board for the WA Matchplay.

BrisVegas
28th November 2008, 10:50 AM
welcome aboard mate.

adlo
28th November 2008, 11:03 AM
Good idea about the matchplay, come on down. I think we might find we have met before. Welcome.

adlo
28th November 2008, 11:05 AM
And throw another course into the matchplay rotation too...... Kennedy Bay, Hartfield, Mt Lawley..... looking good. Don't think about it......http://www.dlvisions.net/%7Ejuzz/up/Owen%20Starsky%20&%20Hutch%20Signature%20Do%20It.jpg

TourFit
28th November 2008, 12:11 PM
Hey 'Adlo'...yes we HAVE met before....Not sure I'll make the matchplay UNLESS it's a weekend. Also Mt Lawley is about to be 16 holes Par 63 for the summer!!!!!!

Eag's
28th November 2008, 12:39 PM
Welcome John.

sms316
28th November 2008, 01:10 PM
I just took a quick look at your website TF. Any of the forged stuff available in GLH? I couldn't find anything that mentioned availability.

TourFit
28th November 2008, 01:48 PM
sms316, Unfortunately NO...The minimum quantity buy is just WAY too high to get these in LH at the moment. It would take me a good while to sell that number of LH sets....Sorry.

However, don't lose heart - there are PLENTY of good quality forged LH sets out there!!!

sms316
28th November 2008, 01:53 PM
Racist.
:twisted:

3oneday
28th November 2008, 02:35 PM
Any of the forged stuff available in GLH?

sms316, sucksh it NO...

:lol: :lol:

Sorry, just trying to get my new avatar into as many threads as possible.

Welcome 8)

Jarro
28th November 2008, 04:28 PM
Welcome :)

PeteyD
28th November 2008, 06:24 PM
Welcome!

Dotty
28th November 2008, 06:41 PM
Welcome Tour. Carnoustie on the CV is very impressive.

adlo
28th November 2008, 07:07 PM
Hey 'Adlo'...yes we HAVE met before....Not sure I'll make the matchplay UNLESS it's a weekend. Also Mt Lawley is about to be 16 holes Par 63 for the summer!!!!!!
They need to finish the renovation already!
Surely some weekend matchplay can be arranged.

CanuckDownUnder
29th November 2008, 05:57 AM
Welcome!

eddy
26th December 2008, 09:31 AM
Hi, just joined today. I've been a long time member of GolfOpinions.com in the US, but I'd rather keep my posts more 'local'.

I grew up in Carnoustie, Scotland but have been in Perth since I was a kid. I play off 9 at Mt Lawley G.C. (been playing since I was 7).

I own and run my own business, TourFit Golf, and am a GCA Accredited clubmaker/clubfitter...I have my own brand that I bring in DIRECT from factories in both Japan and China. You can check out my website at http://www.tourfitgolf.com.au

Cheers.
JOHN.

Tour Fit golf clubs? I have never seen any person use them in my life, never seen them stocked in a pro-shop or retail shop? It also astounds me that you play off a 9 handicap and know all there is to know about fitting/making clubs? Your website has zero replies to your blog and it also says you test your own equipment? HTF can a 9 handicapper test run golf clubs in the R&D department... Outstanding spam John.

AndyP
26th December 2008, 11:21 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f399/myfask/258Troll_spray.jpg

Scottt
26th December 2008, 11:28 AM
It also astounds me that you play off a 9 handicap and know all there is to know about fitting/making clubs?

well in that case you definitely wouldn't like Nigel Oldridge...

Toolish
26th December 2008, 05:26 PM
Tour Fit golf clubs? I have never seen any person use them in my life, never seen them stocked in a pro-shop or retail shop? It also astounds me that you play off a 9 handicap and know all there is to know about fitting/making clubs? Your website has zero replies to your blog and it also says you test your own equipment? HTF can a 9 handicapper test run golf clubs in the R&D department... Outstanding spam John.

Testing the equipment might involve hunting out low markers and asking them to try it. Giving it to high markers and asking their thoughts. The clubs have to work for whoever they are designed for, not always the scratch marker.

eddy
26th December 2008, 07:54 PM
Testing the equipment might involve hunting out low markers and asking them to try it. Giving it to high markers and asking their thoughts. The clubs have to work for whoever they are designed for, not always the scratch marker.

Testing the equipment "might"? What are you trying to say Toolish? "Might?" Testing equipment is not getting your high handicapper to use it and say, "how was that", did it do it for you?. It does not work that way mate just to let you know.
By the way, I am no Troll as an above post has so kindly thought of me as. Considering I do not sell golf clubs/equipment, it is interesting to be called a Troll?
Eddy is here, Eddy will cut the crap and Eddy does not play off 6.1ish. Thats a pun Toolish... Eddy is a revelation for you game of golf. Eddy is a freak, Eddy is a myth, Eddy is steady and ready and Eddy likes Pearl Jam

So boys, come along for the ride with the so called "Troll" being me Eddy... I will enjoy meeting some of you boys and going out for a hit in the future. This has to be a great intro doesn't it? Eddy is a legend...you know I am...

3oneday
26th December 2008, 08:29 PM
Are you Ed, Edd or Eddy ?

perci
26th December 2008, 08:31 PM
Testing the equipment "might"? What are you trying to say Toolish? "Might?" Testing equipment is not getting your high handicapper to use it and say, "how was that", did it do it for you?. It does not work that way mate just to let you know.
By the way, I am no Troll as an above post has so kindly thought of me as. Considering I do not sell golf clubs/equipment, it is interesting to be called a Troll?
Eddy is here, Eddy will cut the crap and Eddy does not play off 6.1ish. Thats a pun Toolish... Eddy is a revelation for you game of golf. Eddy is a freak, Eddy is a myth, Eddy is steady and ready and Eddy likes Pearl Jam

So boys, come along for the ride with the so called "Troll" being me Eddy... I will enjoy meeting some of you boys and going out for a hit in the future. This has to be a great intro doesn't it? Eddy is a legend...you know I am...

You forgot to add "Eddy is a Wanker" Oh and how is Eddy going to be a revelation for "you game of golf"?

gazgolf1
26th December 2008, 08:34 PM
Eddy is a legend...you know I am...

OMG.... Warwick Capper has joined the forum.

Johnny Canuck
26th December 2008, 08:37 PM
Cousin Eddy, So fitting to see you at Christmas!

http://www.geocities.com/cousin_eddie2000/ce_background.jpg

eddy
26th December 2008, 08:44 PM
Are you Ed, Edd or Eddy ?

I am Eddy mate...I like Pearl Jam and can play all of the guitar solo's and bass riff's note for note. I play drums as well mate.. I am a legend as they say. I also play golf and am told I am a legend at that as well. I play off a handicap that you would not believe, nor would any person here. I am a freak in a way.

Eddy is here....escape is not safe..not worth it..be a dissident as I am here..

Good golfing 3oneday....Eddy will play a round with you. Lets tee it up mate.

Courty
26th December 2008, 09:44 PM
OMG.... Warwick Capper has joined the forum.

:lol: :smt038

Andrew
27th December 2008, 07:24 AM
I am Eddy mate...I like Pearl Jam and can play all of the guitar solo's and bass riff's note for note. I play drums as well mate.. I am a legend as they say.

I love your work Eddy. I really do, but if you are boosting about playing Pearl Jam solos note for note, then you truly suck. And I mean suck. In fact, as a guitarist, you must be the “suckiest suck that ever sucked”.

BTW, I’ve jammed with Mr Vedder a few times & he would agree with me.

Eag's
27th December 2008, 08:10 AM
Wow the silly season has begun I see :roll:

just
27th December 2008, 08:11 AM
BTW, I’ve jammed with Mr Vedder a few times & he would agree with me.

Name dropper...:) and while we are at it I'll add :smt035 because I've never used it before.

Scottt
27th December 2008, 08:35 AM
Andrew is the king of a thousand unboastedabout talents.

Next thing he'll reveal he was Ron Jeremy's stunt cokc a few times...

Andrew
27th December 2008, 09:43 AM
Next thing he'll reveal he was Ron Jeremy's stunt cokc a few times...

I am about his body shape, so it stands to reason everything else lines up.

Scottt
9th January 2009, 02:38 AM
Oh, and I meant that above post seriously, not as a piss take. I have never met a bloke who has done more cool stuff that he doesn't bring up unless you ask. Except 17yo boobies. He volunteered that...