PDA

View Full Version : Be withness of me and Kee :p

andylo
30th November 2004, 01:19 PM
Well... me and Kee was into shoppingshpere recently on golf gears....

R7 TP, 540XD, MP001, Cleveland 588 RTGs and 900.... bahbahbah....

We think its about time to put a stop in our HOing.

After 2 putter purchasing we are undergoing.... (yes... last club this year ok!!) We will not buy any more club until our handicap reach 18.

It sounds like a stupid idea so I think I might just post it here :lol:

AndyP
30th November 2004, 01:25 PM
Good one, A-Ho. :roll:

Nice disclaimer about getting a putter too.

Does Kee actually agree with this? Or are you deciding for him? :P

andylo
30th November 2004, 01:30 PM
We both agreed.

And we have a little competition happening here to see whoever reach 18 1st... and get to win a box of U-Tri Tour or ProV1 :D

AndyP
30th November 2004, 01:34 PM
Hard to get your handicap down, if you are not playing comps, guys.
You better get out there and play some.

Fishman Dan
30th November 2004, 01:34 PM
Not that i understand the concept of HO'ing, but aren't you meant to collect a room full of equipment that you never use, and then sell it - perhaps sometimes even for profit?

So far, i think you are a fully fledged "H"... you need to work on the "O". :roll:

:lol:

Flowergirl
30th November 2004, 01:38 PM
Well... me and Kee was into shoppingshpere recently on golf gears....

R7 TP, 540XD, MP001, Cleveland 588 RTGs and 900.... bahbahbah....

We think its about time to put a stop in our HOing.

After 2 putter purchasing we are undergoing.... (yes... last club this year ok!!) We will not buy any more club until our handicap reach 18.

It sounds like a stupid idea so I think I might just post it here :lol:

Gee I'm glad I don't have shares with any of the golf club manufactures..........reckon their value would dive after hearing that statement. :wink:

McMw
30th November 2004, 03:36 PM
Thank goodness I read the full message.
I saw the title and thought you two "guys" were heading off to Vegas to find a cosy wedding chapel. :roll:
...not that there's anything wrong with that. :smt008

was thinking along the same lines too... :lol:

amanda
30th November 2004, 03:48 PM
So should we start a betting comp for 1) Who will reach 18 first 2) When someone will reach 18? :lol:

Kee
30th November 2004, 03:55 PM
I originally thought of this idea to stop andylo from spending all his money on golf and golf related things, so he can start saving and actually get married or buy a house instead of just thinking about it :D .

goughy
30th November 2004, 06:40 PM
This is the best news I've heard from you guys. You both already have sets of clubs that most high handicapers would dream to have. Some of the best clubs available. Now stick with them and they are good enough to take you as far as you want to go.

Spend the money on your lessons, driving range and playing golf. Your handicap never goes down without playing 18 hole comps.

But make sure you have fun as well.

Jarro
30th November 2004, 07:26 PM
have to agree with what everyone else has said A-Lo, just get out there and play now.. get that handicap down, that's what it's all about.

damoocow
30th November 2004, 07:41 PM
now I reckon you should have a good hard look at the equipment you both have , make a decision on what is to stay in the bag for at least the next 6 months and then have an ozgolf fire sale -

damoocow

senecio
30th November 2004, 11:08 PM
So should we start a betting comp for 1) Who will reach 18 first 2) When someone will reach 18? :lol:

I think the real bet should be who will give in first and buy something before reaching 18. :D

Good luck guys.

Ryan

McMw
1st December 2004, 12:03 AM
This is the best news I've heard from you guys. You both already have sets of clubs that most high handicapers would dream to have. Some of the best clubs available. Now stick with them and they are good enough to take you as far as you want to go.

I think most low cappers would love to have an R7 and a sonartec, and cleve wedges in their bags too... :wink:

Ducky
1st December 2004, 12:57 AM
If you've got the money, spend it.

:D

markTHEblake
1st December 2004, 01:36 AM
I am with Senecio. I got my money on Andylo to be the first one to crack.

andylo
1st December 2004, 09:43 AM
I didn't give you guys the image that I am very HO right? :wink: