PDA

View Full Version : I WON!!! Now, what would you pick?

Speirsy11
28th November 2004, 06:40 AM
Ok OZGolf......what would you choose?

I actually won the BSG contest, thanks in no small part to the faithful here on OZGolf.......But now I have to choose a prize....Which of these would you pick as your prize? I don't NEED any of them, but am likely to resell whatever I do win.....But maybe not.....So, if you were given the choice, which prize would you pick?

Blade Muscleback irons 4-PW?
Blade driver?
Tour Stage driver?
Royal Collection Driving Iron w/Fujikura TourRelease 26.3 TP Graphics

Thanks for your help......I'm going to the clinic now, and have patints until 3pm...then I'll be home and will make my choice...so please, vote quick :D

Thanks again guys.......

Speirsy

goughy
28th November 2004, 07:49 AM
What's the most likely you would replace in your bag if what you picked was better. As cool as those irons seem, I can't see you replacing the tl 300's, can you?

What's gonna fetch you the most money if you sell it?

Jarro
28th November 2004, 03:50 PM
Tourstage Driver :wink:

Jono
28th November 2004, 06:15 PM
Another vote for Tourstage driver. The Blade irons look good but nothing special. The finish doesn't look as good as the Mizunos.

Congrats on the win, Rob. :wink:

Speirsy11
28th November 2004, 06:37 PM
Decided to go with the TourStage driver.......Aparently the irons are former Demos anyway and not new.......So what the heck do I want used irons for.....

Tourstage it is......Hopefully I'll have it for the 12th Jono, and I'll tear Bayview up with it :D

Speirsy