PDA

View Full Version : Bad weekend for Pommie football :)

Jarro
28th November 2004, 04:58 AM
i'm just reading in this mornings paper that the Wallabies had a great come from behind win over the English rugby union side 21 - 19.

..And as i type this, the Kangaroos have a 38 - 0 lead over the British Lions in the Tri-nations rugby league test :shock:

Good to see Aussie footy teams back on top of the Poms again 8)

Fishman Dan
28th November 2004, 08:03 AM
i'm just reading in this mornings paper that the Wallabies had a great come from behind win over the English rugby union side 21 - 19.

When i fell asleep, the Wallaby's were up 12-0 at half time, and 12-5 when they scored. Wonder what happened?!

Iain
28th November 2004, 10:29 AM
I saw the end of the 1st half, and all of the 2nd. The pommies must have played a lot better, as the Aussies only scored 1 try in the 2nd half. :cry:

Bit disapointed that they let a try in, would of been good, a zip scoreline. :wink:

McMw
28th November 2004, 01:39 PM

When i fell asleep, the Wallaby's were up 12-0 at half time, and 12-5 when they scored. Wonder what happened?!

yeah....saw the 12-0 scoreline too...
WHAT did happen???
:roll:

Courty
28th November 2004, 04:17 PM

..And as i type this, the Kangaroos have a 38 - 0 lead over the British Lions in the Tri-nations rugby league test :shock:

Good to see Aussie footy teams back on top of the Poms again 8)

You beauty!. This means I have won the double header bet against my pommy mate at work! :twisted:

3oneday
29th November 2004, 06:48 AM

WHAT did happen???
ummm, the worlds best team made a game of it :roll: that would be my guess, either that or the Aussies shit themselves, they still won, fish and chip wrappings now.

Enough with that game, in the real footy I must confess I doubted Lockyer at 5/8, no longer, what a game he had, unbelievable. Most incredible first half of footy ever, they were all great. 8)

Pete

drunken
29th November 2004, 07:46 AM

WHAT did happen???

Australia were penalised out of most of the 2nd half. They didn't touch the ball until the 24 minute mark of that half, England scored pretty much all of their points in that time.

Jarro
29th November 2004, 05:03 PM
... in the real footy I must confess I doubted Lockyer at 5/8, no longer, what a game he had, unbelievable.

the worlds best league player mate .. hands down :smt023

How they voted Andy Farrell the best "International POTY" is beyond me .. what a friggin joke :evil: