PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Hux
16th October 2008, 09:46 PM
Hi All

Just thought I'd post a short note to say hi everybody (said as per Dr Nick on the Simpsons).

Seems there are fair few Briso's on this forum. I've been away from the game for a fair while (10yrs or so but started playing 30 years ago when I was 14) and just getting back into it - fairly committed at present practicing 2 or 3 times a week trying to groove my swing back. Fortunately I was taught as a youngster so my swing was actually pretty standard.

Spent heaps lately upgrading clubs (my old clubs I bought new in '86 and my driver was a persimmon block). So I now have these beaut latest technology irons, hybrids and driver and am enjoying the advantages they bring.
I used to be a member at Pacific but can't see myself rejoining there - bad memories of having too many members. I will no doubt join somewhere eventually but am non committed just yet.

Anyway look forward to chatting about all and sundry in the future.

Craig

Jarro
16th October 2008, 09:55 PM
Hi Craig ... welcome to OzGolf :)

Courty
17th October 2008, 06:08 AM
G'day & welcome.

Hi AllSpent heaps lately upgrading clubs (my old clubs I bought new in '86 and my driver was a persimmon block). So I now have these beaut latest technology irons, hybrids and driver and am enjoying the advantages they bring.

Details... we need details! ;)

AndyP
21st October 2008, 10:26 PM
Hi Hux

Velcome to the forum.

Eag's
22nd October 2008, 07:29 AM
Welcome Hux

BrisVegas
22nd October 2008, 08:19 AM
welcome Hux. We have some fine, upstanding ozgolfers who are members at Pacific, so it can't be all that bad there now. What part of Brisbane are you in?

dc68
22nd October 2008, 08:28 AM
Welcome Hux.... and Pacific is not too bad with numbers I don't know of anyone who really wants a game missing out.

Hux
22nd October 2008, 08:37 AM
Are you related to the Iseekgolf Hux ?

1 and the same.

Webster
22nd October 2008, 08:49 AM
not the same bloke as you are thinking about 69'er

Hux
22nd October 2008, 08:52 AM
Hold the ****en phone....I thought you were an Enzedder ?

WTF....un zud!!!! Not even an ounce of sheep shagger in me.