PDA

View Full Version : Henno's Storage Room Clearout

henno
14th October 2008, 12:16 PM
Pics can be arranged if necessary. All prices excluding postage, or can be picked up (or delivered for free) within the greater Brisbane area.

1. Nickent 3DX 9° Tour Square Driver - UST Proforce V2 Stiff 46" (*BRAND NEW*)
Still in plastic. In fact, it's still in the box. Already have one, this is a spare, so it might as well go. Very slightly closed (0.5°).
Price: SOLD

2. Nickent 3DX 9° Tour Square Driver - UST Proforce V2 Stiff 46" (*DAMAGED*)
Complete club, but has a crack on the crown, so it is really only good for the shaft and grip. Will come complete with head/headcover anyway.
Edit: I forgot to mention that the shaft tip is 0.350, although I will confirm tomorrow once I toss a micrometre on it to be sure.

3. Nickent 3DX 10.5° Square Driver (non-tour) - UST Proforce V2 Stiff 46" (*VERY GOOD USED CONDITION*)
Very closed, anti-slice machine (2°-ish). It looks closed about the same amount as my mate's TM Burner Draw. This was my weapon of choice up until a few months ago. It's in very good used condition, no popups, but some minor sole scratches from skimming the grass. Difficult to work the ball, but also difficult to not hit straight.

4. Srixon Tour Special MV Full Set (*VERY GOOD USED CONDITION*)
- 10.5° Titanium matrix driver
- 3w
- 19° and 22° hybrids
- 4-SW
(No putter)
All woods and hybrids are graphite shafted, irons are steel shafted, oversized suckers. Only used for a couple of rounds (quite literally). Once by me. The 3w and hybrids are actually very good, but the irons are just huge buckets looking down on them - large sole, thick top-line, and a huge cavity. I can't really comment on the performance, as I barely used them merely based on the psychological issues I had with the difference in size to my normal bats.

5. Srixon Tour Special Cart Bag (*MINT CONDITION*)
Was used with clubs above, I have just listed it seperately as some people may be interstate and posting a bag is just not something I want to bother with.
This bag is in perfect condition, I can't find a blemish on it. 14 club divider, cooler bag, putter well, rain cover, etc etc. Black in colour. This is a dodgy pic, but it looks pretty much exactly like this:
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3663/34140074fd8.jpg

moree golfer
14th October 2008, 02:44 PM
PM sent

welshy
14th October 2008, 06:28 PM
PM sent
for what?

moree golfer
14th October 2008, 09:30 PM
for what?
All of it, just kidding. Any reason for your interest in what I'm interested in? I posted PM sent so Henno knows he has a PM. Might be overkill but hey I'm not too logical.

henno
14th October 2008, 09:42 PM
Edit, to clarify shaft tip diameter on damaged club.

henno
15th October 2008, 10:01 PM
Srixon TS clubs and bag gone to fleabay. Not mine, and I don't need them. Time to piss them off.

The others, I'm happy to keep for now if need be, so no silly lowballing on those.

henno
20th October 2008, 05:54 PM
Srixon clubs and bag sold pending payment.

The rest is still available.

henno
22nd October 2008, 02:37 PM
Srixon gear all finalised and goneski.

schwartzy
27th October 2008, 04:21 PM
Are you willing to send the damaged Nickent 3DX to Melbourne? I would like to try the UST in my Hibore XL.

henno
27th October 2008, 04:37 PM
Are you willing to send the damaged Nickent 3DX to Melbourne? I would like to try the UST in my Hibore XL.

Sorry it is sold. Just waiting for the courier to pick it up and funds to land in my account.

henno
27th October 2008, 04:38 PM
#3 10.5 driver also now sold.

JustSneaky
28th October 2008, 10:18 AM
Not a bad clean out henno.

Did the damage for the damaged arrive yet?And what was the damage for the courier....reasonable?

ddasey
28th October 2008, 04:28 PM
3. Nickent 3DX 10.5° Square Driver (non-tour) - UST Proforce V2 Stiff 46" (*VERY GOOD USED CONDITION*)
Very closed, anti-slice machine (2°-ish). It looks closed about the same amount as my mate's TM Burner Draw. This was my weapon of choice up until a few months ago. It's in very good used condition, no popups, but some minor sole scratches from skimming the grass. Difficult to work the ball, but also difficult to not hit straight.

Henno

What can I say but thanks :smt038

Driver was in even better condition than described and for what I thought was a great price.

To top it all off it was even personally delivered to my door - fantastic.

Again thanks, can't wait to give it a whirl on Friday :):)

Dazza
28th October 2008, 05:02 PM

Make sure you let us know how you go. The 3DX has worked wonders for me, and is worth every cent IMO.

ddasey
28th October 2008, 05:06 PM
Will do Dazza.

Just contemplating whether to leave it a 46" or cut it back to 44.5" .....

henno
28th October 2008, 05:09 PM
Henno

What can I say but thanks :smt038

Driver was in even better condition than described and for what I thought was a great price.

To top it all off it was even personally delivered to my door - fantastic.

Glad to have been of service. :)

Dazza
28th October 2008, 07:43 PM
Will do Dazza.

Just contemplating whether to leave it a 46" or cut it back to 44.5" .....

Try at 46" first. I too was worried about the extra length, but now it just feels natural.

(Sorry for the hijack Henno) :)