PDA

View Full Version : Oh... got the munchi...

andylo
23rd November 2004, 09:40 AM
Working hard in the office and suddenly want to have some snack... but got no idea what to get :p :oops:

Any suggestion??

Jarro
23rd November 2004, 09:50 AM
.. can't beat a nice, freshly made Pizza mate

Eagle-boys are nice :wink: :smt023

Eag's
23rd November 2004, 10:11 AM
.. can't beat a nice, freshly made Pizza mate

Eagle-boys are nice :wink: :smt023

Damn straight Mark 8)

markTHEblake
23rd November 2004, 10:44 AM
I thought computer nerds live in a room stacked full of empty pizza boxes.

andylo
23rd November 2004, 11:02 AM
I don't :(

TS
23rd November 2004, 11:23 AM
Working hard in the office and suddenly want to have some snack... but got no idea what to get :p :oops:

Any suggestion??

Chips & Coke.

AndyP
23rd November 2004, 11:43 AM
Milo. :cool:

wavemaker
23rd November 2004, 12:54 PM
first, catch your fish. this will involve leaving the office for an extended period. the flight to bamaga from cairns is about an hour and forty five minutes. stay at the resort there, although somewhat expensive it has a good restaurant and bar. book your guide in advance. i reccomend "cape york fishing safaris." barra season is closed at the moment, so estuary fishing targets are jacks, cod and fingermark. outside the macks are going off and are excellent eating, though it can be hard to get them in the boat as the men in the grey suits tend to gather round. tuna are also around in numbers this time of year, mmmmm fresh sashimi, dont forget to take some good quality wasabi and soya sauce. good luck.

Jarro
23rd November 2004, 06:30 PM
so what did you end up getting A-Lo :?:

Onewood
23rd November 2004, 07:35 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: Andylo, :roll: :roll: :roll: are you serious :cry: this is sad son.....get a real job :lol: :lol:

AndyP
23rd November 2004, 08:01 PM
It seems he took wavemaker's advice on board, but got a bit lazy and had fish & chips.

andylo
23rd November 2004, 10:19 PM
Fish and chips... just outside my work place.

Not very good quality in my opinion but I just couldn't bother the drive or walk :oops:

I am not that boring, trust me. If I am boring I won't be thinking so much wried thing today.... it just that me getting to busy and even I need a break my brain still keep spinning... which comes up all those crazy thing :oops: