PDA

View Full Version : There are some weirdos out there!!

Flowergirl
23rd November 2004, 08:58 AM
I was crossing the road yesterday outside my shop. The speed limit is 50 and there was plenty of time for me and another women with her young son to cross the double laned road. This hoon overtook the car in front and sped up to about 80 - we had to run to get across safely. As he passed I turned around and yelled "it's 50!" at him.

He screamed to a halt and did a u turn into the car park where my car was parked. I quickly jumped in and locked the doors and he sat behind me for a few minutes screaming abuse at me. I tell you I was scared. He was just so off his face I really didn't know what he would do. A couple of people came out of the shops and he drove away.

I got his car rego number and rang my mate who is a copper - and of course the car was not registered.

It just amazes me the mentality of some of these morons. :evil:

Eag's
23rd November 2004, 09:18 AM
Bloody hell!! Flowergirl, I bet that put the wind up you :shock:
You are right though, there seems to be more and more nutjobs around these days.

I work at a hospital and believe me I see them everyday 8-[

Jarro
23rd November 2004, 10:00 AM
well... you'd never hear of that happening here in Brissy :P :wink:

glad you weren't hurt FG 8) there are psychos everywhere ... beware :evil:

markTHEblake
23rd November 2004, 10:45 AM
there are psychos everywhere ... beware :evil:

yeah , this forum is full of them

AndyP
23rd November 2004, 11:42 AM
Scarey stuff, FG. 8-[

Glad to hear that abuse is all he had for you.

Keza_G
23rd November 2004, 03:24 PM
God damn, Stoopid, bloody, idiotic, mutter, mutter, mutter....... :x

What kind of imbosillic moron....... ? What an utter F*ckwit...... (excuse the language, but you know)..

This sort of thing happens everywhere, and what's worse is that they get away with it..... man I wish that car was registered and your copper mate could throw the book at him...

Dang..... what kind of .......mutter, mutter, mutter.......and to a woman...... mutter, mutter, mutter..... weak as piss....jerk.. :evil:

Keza

Flowergirl
23rd November 2004, 03:34 PM
God damn, Stoopid, bloody, idiotic, mutter, mutter, mutter....... :x

What kind of imbosillic moron....... ? What an utter F*ckwit...... (excuse the language, but you know)..

This sort of thing happens everywhere, and what's worse is that they get away with it..... man I wish that car was registered and your copper mate could throw the book at him...

Dang..... what kind of .......mutter, mutter, mutter.......and to a woman...... mutter, mutter, mutter..... weak as p%ss....jerk.. :evil:

Keza
Keza.gee I wish I had you and your driver there .....I wouldn't have felt scared at all. :D

wavemaker
23rd November 2004, 03:44 PM
did it have a "i shoot and i vote" sticker on it. a lot of em do!!

andylo
23rd November 2004, 05:04 PM
I got his car rego number and rang my mate who is a copper - and of course the car was not registered.

I just can't trust the car is ACTUALLY unrego... I believe some copper just don't want the afterward troubles. :roll:

At least in QLD if you drive a unrego car on street long enough in a day u you get caught quite quickly because it attract a decent big fine :roll:

But hell... that hoon deserve some degree of sentence.... especially doing such ungentle thing to ladies.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Onewood
23rd November 2004, 07:30 PM
First of all, I'm glad nothing happened to you Flowergirl...

For those who live in a little cocoon up here in Brisbane, :wink: I've had dickheads pass me when I've been doing 40 in a school zone :twisted:

I see there was a car split in two, on the news today (3, Killed) and they were travelling in a 50 zone :shock:

davidp
23rd November 2004, 10:07 PM
I see there was a car split in two, on the news today (3, Killed) and they were travelling in a 50 zone :shock:

Glad to hear you were physically unharmed FG.

Kev, I know it's a callous thing to say, but I've got to think that they had it coming. I doubt the driver had an I.Q. that came close to the speed limit.

andylo
23rd November 2004, 10:23 PM
It's too easy to get a driver license nowadays!! I really think people should get a driving test re-do every 2-3 years!!

Come to think of it, its the attritude problem, not the actual driving skill... maybe all people who get a driving license should pass a mental test too :wink:

damoocow
23rd November 2004, 10:28 PM
Kev, I know it's a callous thing to say, but I've got to think that they had it coming. I doubt the driver had an I.Q. that came close to the speed limit.

not callous at all - with more of these losers off the roads {DEAD] the world is a much safer place for me and my family - good riddance to bad rubbish.

damoocow

Jarro
24th November 2004, 01:28 PM

not callous at all - with more of these losers off the roads {DEAD] the world is a much safer place for me and my family - good riddance to bad rubbish.

damoocow

.. i just hope you don't drive on the road like you do in a golf cart Damo :shock:

now that's scary stuff :o

damoocow
25th November 2004, 09:25 AM
. i just hope you don't drive on the road like you do in a golf cart Damo

now that's scary stuff

sorry about that but my excuse is that I was sober.

damoocow

Jarro
25th November 2004, 03:08 PM
. i just hope you don't drive on the road like you do in a golf cart Damo

now that's scary stuff

sorry about that but my excuse is that I was sober.

damoocow

that is an excuse i can accept.