PDA

View Full Version : New Brighton Xmas Open - Thur 23 Dec (Syd)

amanda
22nd November 2004, 04:19 PM
Hi everyone,

New Brighton Xmas Open
Thursday 23rd December

I'm not sure what the cost will be - usual visitor comp fees are about $25 (and yes - you can pay by credit card - except Amex/Diners).

It's usually a single tee start so most tee times available.

There's no limit on tee spots - I'm just too lazy to type more than 8!

1. Amanda
2. Brad

davidp
22nd November 2004, 05:21 PM
Amanda, this is in Sydney somewhere right :?:

amanda
22nd November 2004, 06:33 PM
Yep - sorry I'll amend the title

marcel
25th November 2004, 04:00 PM
amanda,

what time of day were you thinking of playing?

Speirsy11
25th November 2004, 08:29 PM
Amanda, I'd love to play if you have a spot for me....Whats the course like? Have a website? How far from Epping area?

Thanks

Rob

amanda
26th November 2004, 09:04 AM
marcel - I think it's a 1-tee start - so somewhere around 9.30am-10am

Rob - www.newbrightongolf.com.au - a straight drive is essential - on most holes, you don't want to go into the rough/heavy forest! It's probably about a 40 min drive from Epping.

Golfgirl
26th November 2004, 09:43 AM
Yeah - all right - I'll be in on this.... (barring sudden disaster....)

1. Amanda
2. Brad
3. Golfgirl

I should play like a hack though - I won't be getting in much golf between now and then... are we playing stableford??? (I think I'll have to - 150 is not a stroke score that I wish to have anytime soon....)

amanda
26th November 2004, 09:47 AM
I think it's stableford - I'll try and remember to check the book tonight.

Trung
26th November 2004, 10:17 AM
Nice course website Amanda :wink:

I will be there after 2.30pm on Sunday. Will have a gambling hit out with my mates. They want to play for $$$ :twisted:

amanda
26th November 2004, 10:46 AM
I will be there after 2.30pm on Sunday. Will have a gambling hit out with my mates. They want to play for $$$ :twisted:
I'll be out on the course - playing at 12.06pm. I'll keep my eye out for you.

marcel
26th November 2004, 04:20 PM
I'll say yes for now, finish a night shift that morning at 5.45 am. Couple of hours sleep should result in some spectacular golf.

1. Amanda
2. Brad
3. Golfgirl
4. marcel

zipptopp
28th November 2004, 07:51 PM
Given the choice between going to work that day or golf I think I'll choose the latter :) .

1. Amanda
2. Brad
3. Golfgirl
4. marcel
5. zipptopp

Trung
2nd December 2004, 10:00 AM
1. Amanda
2. Brad
3. Golfgirl
4. marcel
5. zipptopp
6. Trung
7. Speirsy11

TS
2nd December 2004, 10:47 AM
1. Amanda
2. Brad
3. Golfgirl
4. marcel
5. zipptopp
6. Trung
7. Speirsy11
8. TonyS

amanda
3rd December 2004, 04:41 PM
Brad is out - has to work:

1. Amanda
2. Golfgirl
3. marcel
4. zipptopp
5. Trung
6. Speirsy11
7. TonyS

markTHEblake
3rd December 2004, 07:34 PM

and he is still happy to leave you alone amongst that lot?

TS
3rd December 2004, 07:44 PM

Brad knows we are a fine bunch of gentlemen, only guys from noth of the border are a worry.

Trung
4th December 2004, 11:49 AM
1. Amanda
2. Golfgirl
3. marcel
4. zipptopp
5. Trung
6. Speirsy11
7. TonyS
8. Sunny Park (Trung's visitor)

Golfgirl
4th December 2004, 04:49 PM

Well, I am sure that I can behave myself and not lead Amanda up the garden path (or into the clubhouse bar).... :roll:

(Note: Please disregard all photos at Shellharbour that contain me holding a glass of wine..... :wink: )

amanda
6th December 2004, 11:57 AM
I can book more groups in if we need more spots - no need to keep it to 8!

1. Amanda
2. Golfgirl
3. marcel
4. zipptopp
5. Trung
6. Speirsy11
7. TonyS

Aussielongdriver
6th December 2004, 12:25 PM
Amanda,
I should be right to play, just got to find out if I can play of my handicap or I have to play off scratch.
Stephen

Trung
8th December 2004, 11:03 AM
1. Amanda
2. Golfgirl
3. marcel
4. zipptopp
5. Trung
6. Speirsy11
7. TonyS
9. Paul Latham PGA (tentative, waiting to hear back as he is in the US)
10. Stephen Kennedy

amanda
13th December 2004, 09:51 AM
Hey all - I will be booking the groups on Wednesday - but I need everyone's details:

Full name
Home Club
Handicap
Golflink number (if you are on Golflink)

Trung
13th December 2004, 09:54 AM
Paul Latham OUT

1. Amanda
2. Golfgirl
3. marcel
4. zipptopp
5. Trung
6. Speirsy11
7. TonyS
9. Stephen Kennedy

Jono
14th December 2004, 06:52 AM
Count me in for now, but I have to see what my workload is like next week and whether anyone can cover me on Thursday.

1. Amanda
2. Golfgirl
3. marcel
4. zipptopp
5. Trung
6. Speirsy11
7. TonyS
9. Stephen Kennedy
10. Jono

amanda
14th December 2004, 02:43 PM
Anyone have a friend they want to invite? We have 2 spots still.

I will be doing the booking tomorrow evening when the sheet comes out.

jimandr
14th December 2004, 10:30 PM
As discussed privately, I have joined the revolution.

For my first ever post I'd like to irritate some Ozgolfer desperate for a game by stealing one of the last spots in this production.

1. Amanda
2. Golfgirl
3. marcel
4. zipptopp
5. Trung
6. Speirsy11
7. TonyS
9. Stephen Kennedy
10. Jono
11. Jimandr

Can I play with either Trung or Jono? They seem to deliberately avoid me when these events happen. With luck I won't have give Jono any start, with his h'cap dropping and mine surely rising.

Onewood
14th December 2004, 10:36 PM
As discussed privately, I have joined the revolution.

For my first ever post I'd like to irritate some Ozgolfer desperate for a game by stealing one of the last spots in this production.

Welcome aboard number 97 member :wink: enjoy :D

You don't really wont to play with Trung or Jono [-X they sledge all day :roll: ever since the OZgolf money list was born :D

Fishman Dan
14th December 2004, 10:38 PM
Welcome Jimandr - and about time ;)

Playing with Jono was, and is, truly inspirational! :? :smt078

Seemed to have dragged me out of my slump anyhow!

amanda
15th December 2004, 07:34 AM
Rob is out - has to play Cypress Lakes (I know which I would choose ;))

1. Amanda
2. Golfgirl
3. marcel
4. zipptopp
5. Trung
6. TonyS
7. Sunny Park (Trung's visitor)
8. Stephen Kennedy
9. Jono
10. Jimandr

Trung
15th December 2004, 07:55 AM
Can I play with either Trung or Jono? They seem to deliberately avoid me when these events happen. With luck I won't have give Jono any start, with his h'cap dropping and mine surely rising.

Jim, welcome to the rebel forum. As Jono is unsure of his availability, I will jump the gun.

Confirmed Group..
Trung
Sunny
Jimandr

Trung
15th December 2004, 07:57 AM
You don't really wont to play with Trung or Jono [-X they sledge all day :roll: ever since the OZgolf money list was born :D

After a weekend at the Onewood Motel. I learned to sledge from the best :P

AndyP
15th December 2004, 09:07 AM
I have joined the revolution.
Welcome, jimandr.

I guess it is lucky that we didn't call this site QLDgolf.net. ;)

Virgal_Tracy
15th December 2004, 09:46 AM
1. Amanda
2. Golfgirl
3. marcel
4. zipptopp
5. Trung
6. TonyS
7. Sunny Park (Trung's visitor)
8. Stephen Kennedy
9. Jono
10. Jimandr
11. Virgal
12. Jason (Virgal friend)

Enjoyed Bayview so thought I would try to increase my tournament winnings. Trying to use the day to bring another into the fold (is this starting to sound like a sect)

Virgal

Trung
15th December 2004, 09:52 AM
We have 12 players :shock:

wooohooooo :D

amanda
15th December 2004, 10:55 AM
The groups will be:

Amanda
Jodie
Jono
Tony

Trung
Sunny
Jim
Stephen

Terry
Geoff
Vince
Jason (Vince's mate)

I've got someone in each group that has played New Brighton before and I'll try and prepare some hint/tip sheets that I'll photocopy and give out on the day.

Virgal_Tracy
15th December 2004, 01:06 PM
What a shame Rob is out. It would've been great to watch he and stephen go head to head off of the tee.

Jono
15th December 2004, 08:22 PM
I've got someone in each group that has played New Brighton before ...

Shouldn't the criteria be that each group has a good photographer? I vote Amanda for our group ... :wink:

Jono
15th December 2004, 08:24 PM
What a shame Rob is out. It would've been great to watch he and stephen go head to head off of the tee.

Having seen both hit the ball, I think Stephen would have him by 30 meters. But I think Rob would hit more fairways ... :wink:

amanda
16th December 2004, 07:44 AM
First tee time is 9.13am - couldn't get anything earlier than that. Meet around 8.45am - most of everyone's details are in the computer so it should be quick to get things organised. The cost is $25 - this is payable by cash or credit card (no EFTPOS).

(Jono - is this start time ok? We should be finished by 1.30pm.)

I will bring a cheat sheet for everyone on the day. Let me know if you need driving directions. Also - if you hit a lot of wayward shots, bring extra golf balls - there are a few dangerous holes.

Grunt
16th December 2004, 07:46 AM
Found you guys!

Sorry Amanda I cant play as Iam on nightshift at that time, hopefully catch up with you all for a game soon.

Golfgirl
16th December 2004, 10:02 AM
Also - if you hit a lot of wayward shots, bring extra golf balls - there are a few dangerous holes.

No worries - I still have nearly 1 1/2 dozen in my bag that Matt made me pack for my trip to NSWGC (I only lost one.... :roll: ), and I managed to get around Eastlakes with only one ball yesterday (although my form was just horrendous.... :evil: )

Looking forward to finally getting a game with Amanda!! (Even if she is half my size and will hit it 50m past me.... :wink: )

TS
16th December 2004, 10:36 AM
Looking forward to finally getting a game with Amanda!! (Even if she is half my size and will hit it 50m past me.... :wink: )

GG. At least you won't be under pressure like Jono & I, we have to try to keep up with Amanda.

Jono
16th December 2004, 02:28 PM
GG. At least you won't be under pressure like Jono & I, we have to try to keep up with Amanda.

Instead of teeing off from different areas, why don't we be more sociable and all tee off from the reds? :lol: Hmmm ... should that be :oops:

Amanda, the tee off time should be fine.

Is there a web site for New Brighton GC?

Trung
16th December 2004, 02:31 PM
http://www.newbrightongolf.com.au

amanda
16th December 2004, 02:35 PM
Instead of teeing off from different areas, why don't we be more sociable and all tee off from the reds? :lol: Hmmm ... should that be :oops:

Only if you wear a dress and some makeup mate ;)

Trung
16th December 2004, 02:54 PM
Instead of teeing off from different areas, why don't we be more sociable and all tee off from the reds?

You ok DOC :smt061 ?
:smt021 :smt019 :smt075 :smt084

:smt102 :smt100

:wink:

TS
16th December 2004, 03:31 PM

Jono. I think that is an excellent idea. I am sure Amanda doesn't want to take advantage of an old guy like myself. Especially since she already has the homeground advantage. I think we should play off the same tee and the same handicap as well.

amanda
16th December 2004, 06:18 PM
Jono. I think that is an excellent idea. I am sure Amanda doesn't want to take advantage of an old guy like myself. Especially since she already has the homeground advantage. I think we should play off the same tee and the same handicap as well.
Do you want to play off 21, or do you want me to play off 12 :mrgreen:

jimandr
17th December 2004, 09:53 PM
Just saw the early 7 day weather forecast on the Weather Channel. Possible 34 and sunny. This generally converts to 37 in the west. I hope they are wrong.

Amanda, does NB send a drinks cart around on the Thursday comps?

amanda
17th December 2004, 09:55 PM
Amanda, does NB send a drinks cart around on the Thursday comps?

Yes - and they have food & beer :D

Jono
18th December 2004, 04:38 AM
amanda,

what's the practice facility like? Looks like it has a practice range. Do you use your own balls, or can you purchase a bucket from the proshop?

amanda
18th December 2004, 09:47 PM
Non-existent practice facility. We have a practice fairway but it's a good walk to it and you have to bring your own golf balls.

There are some warm up nets for irons.

Also a practice putting/chipping green - however it's extremely slopey and fast and only 2 greens on the course are like that :?

However, the bar seems to serve well as the practice facility of choice for most members ;)

TS
18th December 2004, 10:17 PM
amanda,

what's the practice facility like? Looks like it has a practice range. Do you use your own balls, or can you purchase a bucket from the proshop?

I think Jono want to put up another 2 over par performance.

Jono
20th December 2004, 07:03 PM
amanda,

I think Jono want to put up another 2 over par performance.

I'll be happy if I just shot my handicap on Thursday ... I just don't want to duff my first tee shot like I did last time ... :oops:

Virgal_Tracy
22nd December 2004, 11:59 AM
I don't know if this is good news or bad. My mate Jason has had to cancel so there is now a free spot available for tomorrow. we are in the third group so quick fill the gap so we can have the fourth.

amanda
22nd December 2004, 05:25 PM
I've contacted a few ppl about filling the spot, but no luck yet :(

Course guides are ready (I just have to remember to bring them 8) )

I just confirmed the cost - $23, payable by cash or credit card (no Eftpos). There is an ATM in the club if anyone needs to get cash out.

Also is a food/drink cart that sits at Hole 4 - we pass it again going to 14 and on the way back to 16. There are also drinking fountains at 3/5/7/12/14/16.

The weather says mostly dry with a possible morning shower - so maybe an umbrella might be handy.

See you all there!

Trung
22nd December 2004, 05:35 PM
Course guides are ready (I just have to remember to bring them 8) )

There is one in my car already. I think you have seen it :P

Golfgirl
22nd December 2004, 09:00 PM
Sorry all, but I will have to cancel also.

I have a) hurt my shoulder, and b) got a job interview..... :(

I will be calling past before you all hit off though to say "hi" and drop off Amanda's winnings from Eastlake (smart girl.... :D won an NTP)

I wish I was playing with you guys.... :( Maybe next time.... :idea:

Grunt
22nd December 2004, 09:31 PM
How things change? I couldn't play, now I can but it is too late ohhh well have a great day everyone.

AndyP
22nd December 2004, 09:49 PM
How things change? I couldn't play, now I can but it is too late ohhh well have a great day everyone.
Just turn up, Grunt, coz GG is out now. :idea: :wink:

amanda
23rd December 2004, 07:29 AM
Grant - if you read this - please come! 9.15am is the tee time - arrive about 9am.

Grunt
23rd December 2004, 07:53 AM
Sorry would love to play but have promised to take wife out for final xmas shop this morning.
Plus I have to organise a street BBQ for tonight. Have a great day everyone.

amanda
23rd December 2004, 03:38 PM
It was a great day for golf today. Here are the results (stab points - Blakey - do I have to do the money calculations?)

Jono - 39
Sunny Park (Trung's guest) - 36
Trung - 36
Virgal Tracy - 36
Amanda - 34
marcel - 33
jimandr - 31
zipptopp - 30
aussielongdriver - 29
TS - 25

Was a perfect day for golf. Will try and post the pics soon.

Aussielongdriver
23rd December 2004, 04:25 PM
29 points , not too bad considering i played of scratch.(1st time)
34 points if you go by my h'cp
Just got to learn to chip and putt.
3 occasions i took double after hitting good drives to within 60/70 metres of the green, plus I bucthered the par 5's,make bogie when hitting 6 & 7 irons for 2nd shots . This game drives me mentally insane!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunny Park (Trung's guest) - 36 of a 1 h'cp blood good , would have to be one of the best females I have had the pleasure of playing with.
Thanks for the game guys , I enjoyed the company and am looking forward to the next time i can come along.
Stephen

markTHEblake
23rd December 2004, 04:39 PM
Blakey - do I have to do the money calculations?)

No need, i will work it out (money is in my blood y'know). You could try what the others do and inflate the $$'s. Doesnt work though as I dont take any notice.

Trung
23rd December 2004, 04:54 PM
It was a great day for golf today. Here are the results (stab points - Blakey - do I have to do the money calculations?)

Jono - 39
Sunny Park (Trung's guest) - 36
Trung - 36
Virgal Tracy - 36
Amanda - 34
marcel - 33
jimandr - 31
zipptopp - 30
aussielongdriver - 29
TS - 25

Was a perfect day for golf. Will try and post the pics soon.

With 23 points on the back 9s (13+23) .... I think I have 2nd spot sealed on c/b :wink:

Trung
23rd December 2004, 05:02 PM
Thanks Stephen, Jim (and Sunny) for the day.

Had a great time out there.

Stephen is loooong, way too long. He flew some of his drives 100m pass me on the fly :oops: .

Jim had an up and down day. Great to play with you for the first time. How do you feel now?

Sunny wiped 2 consecutive holes (4 & 5) but still managed 36 points. I think she had 4 birdies in total.

I went out with a slow start.. Wiped the 1st and another 5x 1 pointer on the front 9s for 13 points :oops: . Came home on the back of a train with 23 points :P

Thank you all for coming, I had a great time 8)

jimandr
23rd December 2004, 09:38 PM
I certainly enjoyed my day, and saw some golf of a style I've never seen before. Watching Trung play was a bit like watching me play :lol: lots of good shots, but a few bad ones. The difference is that he has 10 handicap, and I don't. Watching guest player Sunny Park play was like watching a very promising young golfer, which is exactly what she is. She missed two fairways, and four greens (one of them a duffed chip).

Watching aussielongdriver is simply amazing. If David Feherty says, as he often does, "that ball was crushed" when an average pro hits it, he'd be speechless at the drives off 6, 8, 12, 14 and 16. He needs to work on the odd numbered holes (although most of them are short holes, funny that :? ) I dare say the rest of his game has suffered a bit due to his focus upon long-driving, but hey... there's another 30 years of regular golf left, but really long driving will only last a short time.

At this early stage nobody has told the story of Zipptopp's trick shot from the bunker at 16, so I will. From the safety of the 17th tee I took an interest, as my golf expertise told me he had an impossible shot, hard up against the back edge of the bunker, with no green to work with. I didn't even contemplate that the way to play this shot was to hit down steeply and hard on the ball, fly the green, hit a tree dead on, and rebound safely onto the green, leaving a simple uphill putt. Now that was talent :!: :!:

Onewood
23rd December 2004, 10:55 PM
At this early stage nobody has told the story of Zipptopp's trick shot from the bunker at 16, so I will. From the safety of the 17th tee I took an interest, as my golf expertise told me he had an impossible shot, hard up against the back edge of the bunker, with no green to work with. I didn't even contemplate that the way to play this shot was to hit down steeply and hard on the ball, fly the green, hit a tree dead on, and rebound safely onto the green, leaving a simple uphill putt. Now that was talent :!: :!:

Great reporting Jim 8) this has a lot more interest in it, rather then listening to someone having 13-23 :lol: :lol:

Jono you're showing a bit of form of late 8) might go and check out the money list :D

McMw
24th December 2004, 01:19 AM
back to back wins for Jono....nice work!!! :D

the rest of you guys need to shape up... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TS
24th December 2004, 09:15 AM
Jono is playing some impressive golf at the moment, I was fortunate to be playing in his group to witness some great shot making and excellent putting.

The higlight of the round has to be when Jono driven the green on a short but treacherous 270m Par 4, then he 4 putted from 5m.

Jono
24th December 2004, 06:46 PM
The higlight of the round has to be when Jono driven the green on a short but treacherous 270m Par 4, then he 4 putted from 5m.

Hmmm ... you mean lowlight, right? :wink: To be 100% accurate, the first putt went off the green :oops: :oops: then a chip back up and then 2 more putts. :?

Thanks Amanda for inviting us. Had a great time. Unfortunately, I had to come into work afterwards ... ended up going home around midnight. I'm on tonight as well, so I'll be spending Xmas eve in the hospital. :cry:

Quick impressions:

I like New Brighton ... not very long but every hole has it's own character with good risk/reward holes. Love to play there again soon ( thanks, Amanda .. :wink: )

Amanda is a much better player than she was when I first played with her (at Camden Lakeside). Hits the driver about 20 meters further and short game is much better too ... no wonder she is the Ozgolf MIP of the year.

TS hits his driver surprisingly long with a low boring trajectory. Something I didn't expect from a self proclaimed "old man" ... :lol: Started off well, but had too many wipes to score well.

Stephen and Sunny ... I looked back at the group behind us time to time, to see a familiar scene over and over again. Sunny in the middle of the fairway, Stephen miles up the fairway (or adjacent fairway ... :lol: ), with Trung and Jim lagging way behind. Saw Trung struggling early including sculled bunker shot, but glad to hear he came back on the back nine.

Highlight for me was Stephen's drive on the 16th's. 400 meter par four, slightly downwind. I had driven the ball about 260 meters and made a pretty comfortable par. Looked back to see that Trung's drive finished near where I hit my second. then I saw Stephen's tee shot. It started way right, hooked some 20 meters and finished left side of the fairway, some 85-100 meters past Trung's ball! Then he proceeded to hit a half sand wedge over the green onto the cart path. I said to him as he walked up to the green, "Great drive ... but your wedge play is crap!" :lol:

Onewood
24th December 2004, 07:26 PM
TS "Old man" ... :lol: Started off well, but had too many wipes to score well.

Stephen and Sunny ... I looked back at the group behind us time to time, to see a familiar scene over and over again. Sunny in the middle 8) of the fairway, Stephen miles up the fairway (or adjacent fairway ... :lol: ), with Trung and Jim lagging way behind. Saw Trung struggling early including sculled bunker shot,

Highlight for me was Stephen's drive on the 16th's. 400 meter par four, slightly downwind. I had driven the ball about 260 meters and made a pretty comfortable par. Looked back to see that Trung's drive finished near where I hit my second. then I saw Stephen's tee shot. It started way right, hooked some 20 meters and finished left side of the fairway, some 85-100 meters past Trung's ball! Then he proceeded to hit a half sand wedge over the green onto the cart path. I said to him as he walked up to the green, "Great drive ... but your wedge play is crap!" :lol:

Gotta love a man who calls a spade a spade :D Now NO holding back on US Jono, What else did you see :wink: :D

Trung
24th December 2004, 07:49 PM
Saw Trung struggling including sculled bunker shot

I didn't skull it, it went 10m in the air.. How is that sculling? :lol:

There was not enough sand in the bunker and my 60* bounced of the base of the bunker and resulted in a high 30m long bunker shot. (instead of the 7m I was aiming for :oops: )

Sunny did the same shot on the next hole. There was not enough sand in those bunkers 8)

markTHEblake
24th December 2004, 08:38 PM
Gotta love a man who calls a spade a spade

yeah. God help him when his future wife says "do i look fat in this"

Jono
25th December 2004, 12:09 AM
yeah. God help him when his future wife says "do i look fat in this"

"Yeah, you do ... but I know a guy who does great liposuction" :lol:

BTW Kev, on the 16th, Trung put his drive where I hit my second shot FROM. Roundabout way of saying that we drove it about the same distance. Stephen drove it 85 to 100m further.

Jono
25th December 2004, 12:18 AM
I didn't skull it, it went 10m in the air.. How is that sculling? :lol:

There was not enough sand in the bunker and my 60* bounced of the base of the bunker and ... etc, etc

Yeah, yeah. :wink: Whatever it was, it wasn't pretty ... :oops: :lol:

Hey, what are you doing posting while there's still daylight? I thought you'd be playing in your 72 hole in a day thingy ... Shouldn't you be out there still playing in the dark? How did you go? You rich or poor? :wink:

markTHEblake
27th December 2004, 11:09 PM
scores updated POTY

Jono
28th December 2004, 05:31 PM
Amanda,

Have you got the pics for this day? don't forget to include the close-up shot in the clubhouse ... :wink: :lol:

amanda
28th December 2004, 08:10 PM
Jono - yep :oops: - will get them up tomorrow

amanda
28th February 2005, 02:52 PM
OK - I finally got off my arse and picked up the golf ball winnings :oops:

Jono & Trung - I have an NXT Tour ball for each of you (that was the best low-marker ball available without having to fork out extra dosh) - and Trung - I have 1 for Sunny.

I'm sure we'll meet up eventually and I'll hand them over

Trung
28th February 2005, 08:33 PM
Thanks Mandy, feel free to use them for me & Sunny. :D

amanda
1st March 2005, 12:28 PM
Thanks dude - maybe when my handicap gets into the teens I'll treat myself :)