I have invited Keza, to a game at logan on Saturday,

Her first game towards the "Money list"

Keza, $4,000.00 to the winner and $1,000.00 to second :D

AndyP
21st November 2004, 06:34 PM
I have invited Keza, to a game at logan on Saturday,

Her first game towards the "Money list"

Keza, $4,000.00 to the winner and $1,000.00 to second :D
If there is only 2 of you playing, then the winner would get $3,000 and not four.

Is this an open invitation, or another one of these dodgy "list the game so we can play for money" rounds? :P

Keza_G
21st November 2004, 06:46 PM
I hope I can pull off a "win" this round....

Not hopeful, nerves are settling in, my first "ozgolf"game....

It's like the first round of the World Titles....... Nervous to start but quietly confident....... until we get to the green.....Then realisation may flood back...

Can't wait Kev

Cheers

Keza_G

Onewood
21st November 2004, 07:28 PM
Is this an open invitation, or another one of these dodgy "list the game so we can play for money" rounds? :P

What are you trying to say AP, :roll: we need your permission to organise an ozgolf game :wink: :D

Keza, the greens are true so no prob's with the putting :wink:

Now the Bunkers may pos a problem though :D

AndyP
21st November 2004, 09:24 PM

What are you trying to say AP, :roll: we need your permission to organise an ozgolf game :wink: :D

I'll take that as a yes to the latter. :roll:

damoocow
21st November 2004, 09:50 PM
Kev - is this a social game , or part of the Logan comp ?? - if a comp I would be keen to play but can only play after midday !?
damoocow

Onewood
22nd November 2004, 07:19 AM
Kev - is this a social game , or part of the Logan comp ?? - if a comp I would be keen to play but can only play after midday !?
damoocow

Damo, it is in the comp but we dont have an afternoon hit off...

BrisVegas
22nd November 2004, 08:00 AM
Good luck Keza!! Kev's a tough opponent. He won't deviate much from the centre cut of the fairways and is pretty handy around the greens.

I didn't really follow the earlier arguments about what is versus what is not a valid ozgolf game. But, I reckon if it's a comp round with two or more players from ozgolf, it counts. Not every game has to involve 20 players. They're a logistical nightmare. This is meant to be about golf and social interaction, not a debate over rules and regs. Let's all just relax people.... :wink:

Have a great day, hope to see some low scores. 8)

AndyP
22nd November 2004, 08:49 AM
I didn't really follow the earlier arguments about what is versus what is not a valid ozgolf game. But, I reckon if it's a comp round with two or more players from ozgolf, it counts. Not every game has to involve 20 players.
I'm not disputing that.

I am just trying to establish if anyone else is invited. From the posts so far it is unclear. :smt102

Jarro
22nd November 2004, 08:55 AM
I am just trying to establish if anyone else is invited. From the posts so far it is unclear. :smt102

i was :smt023 but had to decline due to work commitments :(

AndyP
22nd November 2004, 09:09 AM
i was :smt023 but had to decline due to work commitments :(
Selective invitation then.
Fine. [-( :cry: :wink:

terryand
22nd November 2004, 04:16 PM
I was too, but I had to knock it back aswell.

Terry.

andylo
24th November 2004, 02:48 PM
Sorry, just need to tuck in so make it the same event