PDA

View Full Version : Karrie Webb is she GORNE?

gazgolf1
21st November 2004, 09:51 AM
Just watched Webby choppin around The Donald's track in Florida and I'm wondering if she'll ever get back to where she was a few years back.

She seemed to have no confidence with the putter and her iron play was pretty ordinary.That backswing rehearsal that she pinched from Eags :wink: that used to look so purposeful now looks like an afterthought.I thought she was working with Leadbetter at one stage but to me her swing looks loose and all over the place.
I hope she can get back to her old form.....I used to like following her around Royal Pines. :?

Golfgirl
21st November 2004, 11:00 AM
I used to like following her around Royal Pines.

I didn't.... she is so unappreciative of the galleries.... I like watching Annika or Laura play - much more gracious.

I think Karrie's career may have bitten the dust... she accomplished so much so quickly that I think she's now burnt out. I don't know if she is still with Leadbetter or not, but the swing certainly isn't what it used to be.

McMw
21st November 2004, 11:34 AM
a Bit of the DD syndrome....

all the success came easy and early....what other motivation is there???

markTHEblake
21st November 2004, 12:01 PM
I used to like following her around Royal Pines. :?

I look at your avatar and then you come up with a quote like that?

Keza_G
21st November 2004, 02:23 PM
Karrie is agreat player, but I think she has done everything she set out to do.... maybe the motivation has changed.... :smt102

She doesn't seem to play like she cares, it seems like an obligation to her.

Maybe she's enjoying her millions and forgetting about how she got them...and the people who got her there.... US..... the spectators and various golf nuts... well she had to beat all of us to get where she is hey ??

cheers

Keza_G

Iain
21st November 2004, 02:41 PM
Is Webb with Leadbetter??? Her original teacher is Kevin Haller from ayr? But I remember something in GD about someone helping out in the states as he can't get over there, as he is in a wheel chair. An aussie teacher, I think it was Ian Triggs??

But I never saw anything about Leadbetter?? If she is with him, she is finished, he is an over rated teacher, just look what he has done with badds.com.

Iain

gazgolf1
21st November 2004, 04:18 PM
I used to like following her around Royal Pines. :?

I look at your avatar and then you come up with a quote like that?

I was hoping some money would drop out of her pocket. :wink:

Deano
21st November 2004, 09:36 PM
Iain
You got it.
Haller and Triggs this year.
Is it just me or has Karrie lost a truck load
of kg's of late?
Deano

damoocow
21st November 2004, 09:43 PM
Don't know about you but any chick who plays golf is worth her weight in gold in my book - but in Karrie's case her lack of a neck and FAT ass is a bit of a problem - probably wouldn't be able to notice that too much in a dark room though -
damoocow

Jarro
22nd November 2004, 05:58 AM
Is it just me or has Karrie lost a truck load
of kg's of late?

I thought this also .. had to look twice to make sure it was her :o