PDA

View Full Version : UST Proforce V2 Stiff - with grip and cracked clubhead

henno
3rd September 2008, 09:06 PM
I have a virtually brand new UST Proforce V2 in stiff, currently still jammed into a cracked "Tour" (their bullshit term, not mine) Nickent 3dx 9* driver. The tip is 0.350 and the shaft is uncut at 46".

I hit about a dozen balls with this thing, and the clubface cracked/folded across the top where it joins the crown. The head is a writeoff (well not yet, but it would be with a bit more use), but the shaft is in perfect nick. I am not going to pull the shaft, so the clubhead is a freebie. Might make a good paperweight.

I was going to keep the shaft, but I already have 3 of these so I think I can safely take that number back to 2.

I am located in Brisbane, and can personally deliver to you if you are within the greater Brisbane area (Say, within 50km of the CBD). Otherwise the price is +postage of whatever.

Make me an offer and it is yours. Open to trades of other useless junk if need be. If I could cut my losses and get myself a half-decent bottle of scotch out of it, I'd be happy.

Scottt
3rd September 2008, 09:15 PM
Can't get warranty?

henno
3rd September 2008, 09:19 PM
Bought from the US, so the process is less than appealing.

There may yet be a light at the end of the tunnel, but regardless, they don't want it back.

Grunt
3rd September 2008, 09:34 PM
If you sell the shaft can whoever buy it forward it to me I think we have a trophy for the champs

markTHEblake
3rd September 2008, 09:42 PM
what for? "Crackhead of the weekend"

3oneday
3rd September 2008, 09:52 PM
Ts had this happen, they replaced it in QLD somewhere I thought ?

henno
3rd September 2008, 10:05 PM
That would be John Craig from Co-operative Golf in Burleigh. And he doesn't want to know about it.

Understandably due to it not coming through the 'proper' distribution channels.

3oneday
3rd September 2008, 11:55 PM
Neither did Ts's... sometimes these "distributors" need to bite to support their dodgy product ;)

Scottt
4th September 2008, 09:26 AM
That would be John Craig from Co-operative Golf ... he doesn't want to know about it.

He doesn't cound very f**king cooperative to me.