PDA

View Full Version : BG MOI and V-Steel

Iain
18th November 2004, 04:32 PM
MacGregor Bobby Grace 6.4K MOI Centreshaft, 35" comes with the white oven mit for a headcover. Put's a great roll on the ball, but I'm putting well with my Scotty, so don't need to be keeping another putter. $175

13* V-steel, Steel Technology Black Lite Stiff shaft, very long and very straight club, small ding in the top, doesn't affect playability at all, no head cover, rubber grip. SOLD

Prices don't include shipping, pick up can be arranged for Brissy people.

Can provide Pictures, just PM me with email address.

Iain

Eag's
18th November 2004, 05:07 PM
Hey Iain, you should hang on to the Bobby Grace as a spare Driver :P
Those things are huge :shock:

AndyP
18th November 2004, 05:09 PM
13* V-steel, Steel Technology Black Lite Stiff shaft, very long and very straight club, small ding in the top, doesn't affect playability at all, no head cover, rubber grip. $150

I don't know about the putter, but that seems to be a pretty good price for the V-steel.

If I was a HO, I'd be pretty tempted to upgrade my 200steel. :wink:

McMw
18th November 2004, 05:26 PM
it is a good :shock: price....esp for a 13` V Steel....

man....I wouldn't even sell my VSteel 13` DGS300 for less than 200...

Iain
18th November 2004, 10:44 PM
it is a good :shock: price....esp for a 13` V Steel....

man....I wouldn't even sell my VSteel 13` DGS300 for less than 200...

Everyone Please read the post -

small ding in the top

There is a small dent (From a 5 iron I believe :roll: Don't ask), which is why I'm not putting it up for sale for too much....

Just want to make sure everyone realises..... :wink:

McMw
18th November 2004, 11:21 PM
my VSteel also has a small ding on the crown...
sometimes I can see it...sometimes not...
doesn't have any effect on performance tho...especially when cracking the par5s on in 2... :D

BUY BUY BUY!!! :D :D :D
esp since it's a T/S model....hard to find... :wink:

disclaimer: I don't get a cut from Iain....seriously... 8)

Fishman Dan
19th November 2004, 08:20 AM
I've seen Burger wield one of these beasts - they are a fantastic club in the correct set of hands. I don't think i've seen Burger use driver ever?

burger
19th November 2004, 11:33 AM
I don't think i've seen Burger use driver ever?Yes you have Liverpool 2nd tee - both sliced wildy over the fence . . .of course its not the craftsman :wink:
Driver thereby banished!
Go the V-steel! They's bewdiful . . .

I've seen Burger wield one of these beasts - they are a fantastic club in the correct set of hands. The boys seem to like how I hit a vsteel, I can only imagine how the well a vsteel goes in the correct set of hands! :? 8) :wink:

Iain
24th November 2004, 02:35 PM
ok, the V-steel is gawwwneee.

Come on people, make me an offer on the MOI....

G69, it'd be perfect to straighten up that wonky looking putting stroke you've got. :wink:

Jarro
24th November 2004, 02:42 PM
G69, it'd be perfect to straighten up that wonky looking putting stroke you've got. :wink:

.. didn't you offer him a deal on both of them :roll: