PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Sydney/NSW Coring Season

Grunt
19th August 2008, 04:02 PM
Time for an updated coring season status.

Any others that OzGolfers Know about?

Grunt
19th August 2008, 04:19 PM
Just found the following for Bankstown

25th Aug – 1st Sept: Slice fairways & Core greens
Top dress & fertilize greens
Fertilize fairways
4th – 5th Sept: Core tees
8th – 9th Sept: Core green surrounds & aprons
Top dress & fertilize tees

leighthebee
19th August 2008, 04:31 PM
aren't they all "subject to change"

Grunt
19th August 2008, 04:36 PM
Yeah but only a week or so Leigh. Some courses down here dont mention it when you ring and book. Just comes in handy to know where and when some courses have been done.

Matt 3 Jab
22nd August 2008, 10:24 AM
new brighton's greens were done last monday and tuesday. so they are still in a bad way.

Grunt
22nd August 2008, 10:35 AM
thanks Matt
Will add them to the list

raidrboy
27th August 2008, 08:00 PM
In recent days I have seen a few Sydney courses that are or are planning their Winter/Spring coring of greens? Lets get a list going so that people know before they play at a course that coring has just been done.
Bardwell Valley 1-2 September
Camden Valley (holes 1-9 look to be done 10-27 probably soon)
Bankstown GC 25th August
New Brighton 11th & 12th AugustAny others that OzGolfers Know about?

Not that it would concern most of you who live up north but Wodonga cored all 18 this week.

Grunt
27th August 2008, 08:02 PM
Raidrboy I will add it to the list who knows where the next game is;)

Hooker
30th August 2008, 03:08 PM
Wyong is being done on Monday 1/9.

jimandr
30th August 2008, 03:28 PM
I drove past Macarthur Grange and Camden Lakeside today.

Both courses looked like they had had their greens done during the week.

WeekendHacker
1st September 2008, 01:33 PM
Ashlar being done Monday 1st and Tuesday 2nd September

Grunt
1st September 2008, 01:35 PM
Thanks Weekend Hacker, will add it to the list

sms316
1st September 2008, 01:38 PM
My apologies for the slight threadjack - but Yowani has cored their greens for the second time this year. Any other clubs do this? Or is this just another reason for me to question the competancy of our Super?

Grunt
1st September 2008, 01:46 PM
New Brighton seems to do it twice each year.

jimandr
1st September 2008, 10:49 PM
Most courses I have played regularly have done coring twice a year, usually at the end of summer and then again in early spring. Often one of them is a full-on coring and sanding and the other is a lighter sanding and scarifying.

So it isn't unusual at all. But it is a pain in the bottom.

mikezone13
2nd September 2008, 11:51 AM
Eastlake yesterday and today.

WBennett
2nd September 2008, 01:29 PM
SMS

GLGC does theirs twice every couple of years - a small one in March which is also a scarifying, and a major one eachspring. If things are normal, the GLGC greens would have been done this week....

sms316
2nd September 2008, 01:34 PM
Greens were good there last week. Pretty damn quick - but running very true.

Will have to drop a line on the 14th one day. Geez those are some big carp in the pond in front of the clubhouse.

welshy
2nd September 2008, 07:25 PM
pardon the ignorance but how does drilling holes out of the green help them anyway?

Grunt
2nd September 2008, 07:30 PM
My understanding is it helps in a few ways, it aerates the soil allowing better watering and also allows them to soften the areas.

Dr Turf
2nd September 2008, 08:18 PM
Coolangatta Tweed West course (Bent greens) were done on Monday August 25th and the River course (Couch greens) will be done on Monday November 10th.
An earlier reply said that coring dates are sometimes changed which would be very rare as contractors are often used and are generally booked in at least a year ahead and the contractors are normally fully booked around "reno" time. Also most sensible Clubs would tailor their golf program around renos as well and list it in their program. Most Clubs do have 2 renos with one major and one minor the norm. And I can assure you that renos are no fun for the groundstaff and are not done for fun or to annoy golfers. They are bloody hard work. Lots of agronomic benefits for the greens as a result of the coring and fertilising and a much needed break from mowing and rolling. A refresher and/or rejuvenation if you like which if you are a farmer is easily done because you can "spell a paddock" but golf greens are required 365 days a year.

Grunt
6th September 2008, 02:37 PM
Oatlands greens look to have been done a few weeks ago. Yesterday, they were very sandy but true. They will be very nice in a few weeks.

Also they are in the midst of a full bunker renovation plan. Most holes have been done with a feature to the bunkers that I had not seen before. The lips are near vertical and have about 12-18 inches of grass coming down to the bunker.
A question to those of golf architecture knowledge, Is this common or is one of those internal renovation idea? To me I think it would make the edges of the bunkers a little easier to maintain.

With the Bunker modifications happening 2 holes are currently closed, the 4th & 12th. The bunkers at these holes are being upgraded now. Not sure how many holes are left to do but once finished Oatlands will be in very good nick.

Craig_Syd
9th September 2008, 09:58 AM
Long Reef were done Aug 25 and 26, still not good. Elanora done Aug 31, Sept 1.

Grunt
9th September 2008, 10:20 AM
List updated

Also if any course has recovered, I add that to the list too.

Will be good for all to know where not to go and where to go at this time of the year.

BrisVegas
9th September 2008, 10:34 AM
Our reno's are scheduled for 30sept & 1 oct. For anyone who was considering coming out for a game, it might be best to get in before then or wait a week or two after.

CobraSS
12th September 2008, 03:35 PM
Woodford due to be done on 22sept

jimandr
29th September 2008, 08:25 PM
This news probably won't matter to anyone but Grunt, or perhaps Andrew.

But Penrith was 'unrenovated' yesterday, and according to Scottt's inside information wasn't going to be cored and sanded until after the long weekend.

chrisal
30th September 2008, 04:18 AM
Pacific Harbour was done on Monday

Grunt
30th September 2008, 05:50 AM
New Brighton & Cumberland have recovered well and will be back to normal this week. Last week they were a little long but very smooth. Both rolled very true.

Scottt
30th September 2008, 06:18 AM
?? the member we played with at Cumberland said they'd not been done yet?

Grunt
30th September 2008, 06:25 AM
Well the member we played with said they had the light core this season, where it is more of an aeration than a full core, 3 weeks ago

Andrew
30th September 2008, 06:33 AM
?? the member we played with at Cumberland said they'd not been done yet?

The member we played with said they did, what he referred to as a 'mini' coring 2 or 3 weekes ago. I can only assume by 'mini' coring he meant a small needle tyne coring, or maybe even a verti-cut. Either way, if something had been done, they recovered well in only two weeks, & I must admit they didn't look like they had been done.

Andrew
30th September 2008, 06:36 AM
Sorry Grant, I was posting as you were posting, although we are saying the same thing.

I think the small needle coring doesn't require top dressing, so they recover quickly.

Jarro
7th October 2008, 12:45 PM
I noticed this morning that the South Course at Nudgee has received quite a decent amount of sand onto the greens :shock:

dc68
7th October 2008, 01:10 PM
Roadbase maybe?

Jarro
7th October 2008, 01:23 PM
not yet

Flowergirl
7th October 2008, 03:49 PM
I love it when our greens have been done. Our greens normally are very fast with a lot of break so I putt so much better for the few weeks after they have been done. Maybe I should switch to a sandscrape course!!:mrgreen:

gregh
7th October 2008, 04:26 PM
sandy gallop was done 29-30 sept ,played there on sat 4/10 ,what a mistake ,worst course iv'e ever played at .
I ADVISE EVERYONE DON'T GO THERE "WHAT A GOAT TRACK"

damoocow
7th October 2008, 06:18 PM
sandy gallop was done 29-30 sept ,played there on sat 4/10 ,what a mistake ,worst course iv'e ever played at .
I ADVISE EVERYONE DON'T GO THERE "WHAT A GOAT TRACK"

obviously you haven't played Samford Valley or Pine Rivers !!!..........I played Sandy Gallop a few years ago and while it is a low budget course I really enjoyed the layout - can't remember what hole it is but I thought the tiered fairway was interesting !

Jarro
7th October 2008, 07:32 PM
obviously you haven't played Samford Valley or Pine Rivers !!!..........I played Sandy Gallop a few years ago and while it is a low budget course I really enjoyed the layout - can't remember what hole it is but I thought the tiered fairway was interesting !

That's not the place we played with Joebar is it ?? :?

Rusty
7th October 2008, 07:45 PM
i'm with you Flowergirl - sand seems to be my friend for a little while (the little holes i can do without).

damoocow
8th October 2008, 04:41 PM
That's not the place we played with Joebar is it ?? :?

that's the one..............I also remember a silly dogleg par 4 where you had to tee off up a hill with an 8 iron ? - it was going back to the clubhouse I think

razaar
9th November 2008, 02:32 PM
My apologies for the slight threadjack - but Yowani has cored their greens for the second time this year. Any other clubs do this? Or is this just another reason for me to question the competancy of our Super?

All clubs should core greens and surrounds at least twice in a calender year. Coring is done to remove dead roots and organic matter which can impede drainage. The purpose is to keep the moisture around the roots not on the surface where wet conditions can lead to fungal problems such as algae and blacklayer which will cause the grass to sour and eventually die. Of course the advantages of coring is reduced if the sand top dressing is contaminated with soil or clay or if the sand has too high a concentration of fines.

Grunt
16th March 2009, 04:54 PM
Coring time yet again

Pls post here courses that have recently been done.

chrisal
16th March 2009, 09:45 PM
Pacific Harbour done about 6 weeks ago, all good now...

jimandr
16th March 2009, 09:53 PM
I looked at a few club websites last night while looking for a different piece of information. Quite a few courses were scheduling their coring and sanding for this week or next week.

Off the top of my head, those courses included

Camden Valley
Richmond
Springwood
Moss Vale
Asquith
Chatswood

A few other websites I saw didn't mention it, but they also didn't give any indication that it had already been done.

I dare say it is not just coincidence they are all considering this action at the same time. It is obviously a good time to do it according to the greenkeeping textbook.

Sydney Hacker
17th March 2009, 09:42 AM
Bayview (going from Virge's comments) have already been done, as have Strathfield's.

Strathfield's did not seem to be a "full core" considering they were done a week or so ago coupled with the rain we had, they were not in that bad of condition on the weekend.

Gordon's are due to be done at the end of this month.

Grunt
17th March 2009, 04:47 PM
Played at Camden Valley 1-18 today and the greens were not too bad. The coring has only been done on 3 of these holes and the rest were to be done in the coming weeks. Holes 19-27 were done last week.

BrisWesty
17th March 2009, 08:17 PM
Caboolture has been sanded this week.

virge666
17th March 2009, 10:22 PM
Monash and North Ryde are done

petethepilot
21st March 2009, 11:17 PM
Played Windaroo on Wednesday. Worst greens I have played bar none. Massive core marks and rubble without the hint of sand. If they are not careful, they might lose them!

Shame, the layout is great.

razaar
22nd March 2009, 06:35 AM
Played Windaroo on Wednesday. Worst greens I have played bar none. Massive core marks and rubble without the hint of sand. If they are not careful, they might lose them!

Shame, the layout is great.
Shavey...looks like we dodged a bullet here, mate.:lol:

burger
24th March 2009, 11:25 AM
Wentworth Falls sanded.

Hux
14th April 2009, 04:53 PM
Bribie Island cored and sanded about 2-3 weeks ago - I lose track of time.
Some are coming back quicker than others. Both new greens are fully online and are playing well.

henno
15th April 2009, 04:58 PM
Played Wynnum this afternoon, and the greens have had some recent work. (coring, scarifying?? - whatever it is when they mow the grass really low)

Downhill putts were a lottery, bouncing all over tha place, but uphill fast putts were reasonably ok.

Probably not bad timing considering all of the rain anyway. Most courses are in some state of disrepair.

Hux
16th April 2009, 03:52 PM
Henno

Go to somewhere like Bribie...built on sand. Unless you are there in the middle of the downpour it drains off really well and it very playable with no bunkers GUR due to water logging etc.

Jarro
16th April 2009, 03:55 PM
Bribie Island cored and sanded about 2-3 weeks ago - I lose track of time.
Some are coming back quicker than others. Both new greens are fully online and are playing well.

Hux, what is the new 14th green like ?

I played there a while ago and saw the basic formwork taking shape ....

.. looked like a rather tricky green :-s

razaar
16th April 2009, 06:33 PM
The hump on the left side of the green above the left bunker makes it very difficult to get near a back left pin if you happen to be left of the green or short left (on or off). That was the only difference I noticed.:)

Hux
16th April 2009, 07:19 PM
Nice improvement on both the new greens IMHO.

Haven't had enough experience with them to say what they will play like with the various pin placements, but a back right placement on 14 should make for a fairly challenging shot in for average hackers...like me.

Anyone want to play let me know. I am good to go $19 plus comp fee as guest of member as far as I know.

sumo
31st August 2009, 09:17 AM
Wyong started coring this morning

virge666
31st August 2009, 11:44 AM
Bayview has just been done today - hence the reason I am going to QLD.

:)

jimandr
31st August 2009, 09:13 PM
I noticed while perusing the club results over the weekend that quite a few clubs held ambrose events. That is often a hint that the greens were cored and sanded earlier that week.

As for Camden Valley, the front nine was done two weeks ago and the back nine (what used to be 19-27) was done last week.

parlyboy
31st August 2009, 09:27 PM
Some courses coring a touch earlier because of the warmer weather. Also gives them an extra week or 2 ready for club champs.

terrys
2nd September 2009, 09:47 AM
Mt Broughton is closed for course renovations this week. Back open on Saturday.

Minor_Threat
2nd September 2009, 11:59 AM
Newcastle have done a light core to fairways..

Greens to be done in a couple of weeks after championships are completed!

zacdullard
4th October 2009, 08:04 PM
My local track has just been done and I have a few questions.

Firstly how long does it take to get back to normal? Also what are the benefits of coring, will the grass be healtheir and thicker?

ParMaster
5th October 2009, 06:20 PM
Probably 5-6 weeks till the greens are fine again zac. As for the the benefits, I'm not sure.

razaar
5th October 2009, 06:29 PM
Here you are Zac...as you will read it is essential to maintaining healthy greens.
http://turf.lib.msu.edu/2000s/2003/030301.pdf

WBennett
5th October 2009, 06:30 PM
Puppet

From here (http://wvgcsa.com/faqs.htm#9)

What is core aeration and why is it done? Core aeration (also know as aerification, aerating, aerifying) is a maintenance practice that promotes healthy turf growth, especially in compacted surfaces such as putting greens. A machine, known as an aerifier, removes 3 inches to 5 inches long and 1/2-inch to 1-inch diamater cores of turf and soil. Usually done on an annual basis in conjunction with overseeding activities, aeration is the means to promote growth in compacted soils (due to heavy traffic or bad soil composition). The removal of cores allows water, air and nutrients to reach the soil roots, thereby enhancing growth.

ParMaster
5th October 2009, 06:36 PM
Cool. Thanks benno.

I guess you learn something new everyday. :)

shazza_rs
13th October 2009, 08:12 AM
Nudgee North Course is being cored during the next two weeks.

Nudgee South Course is being cored starting Monday 23rd November.

Daves
13th October 2009, 10:49 AM
Redland Bay being done next week, course closed for renovations and upgrades 19th to 21st.

Daves
19th October 2009, 09:48 AM
Wynnum is being cored today.

Daves
19th October 2009, 11:19 AM
Wynnum is being cored today.

As is Helensvale and Carbrook.

razaar
19th October 2009, 11:28 AM
Understand Wantima isn't being done until mid November.:-s

moree golfer
19th October 2009, 03:36 PM
Moree has been done today, or at least the front nine. From memory they do one nine at a time. But of course you all were wanting to know about Moree lol.

Rusty
19th October 2009, 03:51 PM
was told Windaroo (http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/showpost.php?p=384622&postcount=23) won't be done until Jan

OzzyRookie
19th October 2009, 04:54 PM
Windaroo should be coring and sanding the bunkers first .

BrettM
19th October 2009, 05:00 PM
Sea Temple today and tomorrow.

And it has to go and f*cking rain on me.....

Finally cracked 1 inch since June 1.

Courty
19th October 2009, 06:32 PM
Cairns has been done over the last 2 weeks (hindsight is a wonderful thing).

Daves
13th February 2010, 02:18 PM
Almost coring time again in SEQ;

Carbrook - week commencing 22/2
Redland Bay - Week commencing 8th March

razaar
13th February 2010, 02:59 PM
Another good reason not to do coring until the end of spring or early summer rather than earlier which many clubs do in Brizzy.

Grunt
7th March 2010, 07:28 AM
Any Sydney Courses coring at the moment?

Baudwalker
7th March 2010, 07:40 AM
pardon the ignorance but how does drilling holes out of the green help them anyway?

http://www.cgcsa.org/default.aspx?ID=246

Google is your friend...lots of other info out there as well .. this is just a quick grab

virge666
7th March 2010, 08:44 AM
Yep - we are being done this afternoon, as soon as the Home Pennant Season finishes at 3pm.

Ambrose next week I guess.

Grunt
7th March 2010, 08:50 AM
Yep - we are being done this afternoon, as soon as the Home Pennant Season finishes at 3pm.

Ambrose next week I guess.

We is Bayview isn't it?

ParMaster
7th March 2010, 09:13 AM
NSW is coring next week, for the 3rd time in 6 months...

AndyP
7th March 2010, 09:26 AM
Kooindah Waters was lightly cored last week.

Sydney Hacker
7th March 2010, 05:24 PM
How are the greens at NSW at the moment Parmaster ? Have heard a few bad things about them lately.

ParMaster
7th March 2010, 06:08 PM
They are horrid. We are resurfacing them with a new grass starting tomorrow, Mackenzie Bent. They will be back to their good standard by early next month.

The greens committee released a 3 page statement 2 days ago, and trying to decipher it is next to impossible. :)

terrys
7th March 2010, 07:38 PM
Mt Broughton is the 29th March I believe

jimandr
7th March 2010, 07:55 PM
Camden Valley isn't being done until after Easter, on 11 and 18 April. Greens at the moment are awful, and badly need rejuvenation.

I did notice quite a few ambroses in the weekend results last weekend, and again yesterday, so i'm guessing much of Sydney is being done at the moment.

virge666
7th March 2010, 08:37 PM
We is Bayview isn't it?

Yeah mate.

Camden Valley isn't being done until after Easter, on 11 and 18 April. Greens at the moment are awful, and badly need rejuvenation.

I did notice quite a few ambroses in the weekend results last weekend, and again yesterday, so i'm guessing much of Sydney is being done at the moment.

So are ours - but we are told the coring will fix them no end...

3oneday
8th March 2010, 04:42 AM
Greens are magic at Windsor at the moment, I hope they leave them alone 8)

GolfBallWhackerGuy
8th March 2010, 10:44 AM
Greens are magic at Windsor at the moment, I hope they leave them alone 8)

Sweet 3OD. Im playing there this sunday morning. I was just about to call them too. :)

cobra
8th March 2010, 07:51 PM
In sydney there are pennants going on so hopefully those courses involved will wait until there home rounds are done

Studley Park was heavily cored last week as club champos in about 3-4 weeks

KristianJ
16th March 2010, 07:43 PM
Muirfield was closed today...something to do with the greens, so I assume they may have been cored today. They looked pretty sandy.

xe1
18th March 2010, 02:16 PM
Monash done on Monday 15/3-14/3 full core sand ect...

Long Reef Monday 22/3 full core, sand ect...

Where to play next week???? When is Newcastle getting done ;-}

Craig_Syd
1st April 2010, 10:30 AM
Anybody know if Gosford golf club has been done? Playing there next weekend.

ParMaster
1st April 2010, 04:42 PM
New Brighton has been done.

Daves
25th August 2010, 09:27 AM
Coring season is about to start again here. Reddie Bay is scheduled for the week after the end of the Club Champs i.e. week commencing 13th September. I will be 200 miles offshore, hopefully reeling in big reef fish;)

razaar
25th August 2010, 02:06 PM
Is there a reef 200 miles off-shore?:lol:

Daves
25th August 2010, 04:54 PM
Is there a reef 200 miles off-shore?:lol:

Outer edge of the Swains is 200nm out.;)

razaar
25th August 2010, 05:44 PM
I thought it may have been Saumarez Reef. There is huge steel hulled wreck at Saumarez located close to the continental shelf. I think it may be further east than the Swains East reef. Are you leaving from Gladstone?

sms316
25th August 2010, 05:57 PM
When was the border moved?

Daves
25th August 2010, 05:59 PM
I thought it may have been Saumarez Reef. There is huge steel hulled wreck at Saumarez located close to the continental shelf. I think it may be further east than the Swains East reef. Are you leaving from Gladstone?

Yep, from Gladstone on the Kanimbla;

http://www.kanimblacharters.net.au/

Saumurez is always an option depending on weather, but it is another 100 miles or so out.

Daves
25th August 2010, 06:39 PM
When was the border moved?

Picky, picky.;) This thread has been state jacked before, so I didn't bother starting another thread.

ParMaster
25th August 2010, 08:35 PM
NSWGC is currently cored. Give them 6 weeks till they are back to normal, maybe even 7-8.

WeekendHacker
30th August 2010, 02:53 PM
Lynwood CC first week in October

3oneday
30th August 2010, 03:10 PM
Dunheved today I believe.

virge666
30th August 2010, 04:10 PM
Just drove past Bayview...

Big holes everywhere... which is a pity because for the first time in the last decade, our greens have been spectacular.

razaar
30th August 2010, 05:23 PM
Oxygen and good drainage is essential for healthy greens. Hollow tyne coring is a necessary inconvenience.

terrys
31st August 2010, 09:54 AM
Heavy core with a sanding at Mt Broughton yesterday

virge666
31st August 2010, 10:14 AM
Oxygen and good drainage is essential for healthy greens. Hollow tyne coring is a necessary inconvenience.

So your telling me that we can put a man on the moon, we can split the atom and we also have movable face technology on drivers BUT, we have to put big holes in the ground twice a year to make stuff grow !

The world is just upside down...

razaar
31st August 2010, 10:55 AM
If we didn't we would have to severely curtail the volume of traffic on the greens and leave the grass fairway height and water twice a week. Nature rules here.

Bushka
31st August 2010, 10:57 AM
You could always be a member at manly mate.

They close down half my course, then fence off 3 of the remaining 12 holes plus practice fairway, now the bastards are coring everything anyway.

virge666
31st August 2010, 10:58 AM
You could always be a member at manly mate.

They close down half my course, then fence off 3 of the remaining 12 holes plus practice fairway, now the bastards are coring everything anyway.

And of course . . . they are discounting your yearly subs or organising comps at other courses to keep their membership happy...

Aren't they ??

Bushka
31st August 2010, 11:14 AM
No discounts mate :)

I can get on at cromer and a few other places around the traps on wednesdays and saturdays but I could never play those days anyway. Kids + Real estate. Ducked a look at the North Paddock this week though and it's going to be fairly sensational when it opens up.

terrys
31st August 2010, 02:08 PM
Bowral was done today as well.

KristianJ
31st August 2010, 07:15 PM
Glenmore's being done next Tuesday and Wednesday according to the fixture book.

jimandr
9th March 2011, 08:42 PM
Is there any news on the 2011 coring season in Sydney?

Camden Lakeside is being done on 30 and 31 March. Usually, most courses start thinking about it about this time.

Some of us have matchplay games to organise. I for one would like to avoid sanded greens when looking at those horrible 4 footers for a half to keep the match alive.

If Grunt would like to edit the title of this thread, there is no need to start a new one.

Grunt
10th March 2011, 12:13 AM
Grunt will edit the title

Grunt
28th March 2011, 10:48 AM
Anyone with any dates other than

Camden Lakeside 30/31 March

Grunt
28th March 2011, 10:50 AM
For some reason I cant change the thread title to 2011 Coring season, it lets me change the post title but not thread.

davepuppies
28th March 2011, 12:19 PM
most courses on the northern beaches have been done 2 weeks ago, and are now playable with all the rain

Palm beach
Mona vale
Monash
Balgowlah

And i presume the others have done the same

KristianJ
28th March 2011, 12:19 PM
Windsor's being cored this week according to a mate of mine who's a member there. Not sure what days though.

Richmond may have been done 2 weeks ago based on their online calendar, but will call them this arvo to check.

mudrat
28th March 2011, 12:25 PM
New Brighton's were done last week.

davepuppies
28th March 2011, 02:33 PM
RICHMOND WAS DONE 2 WEEKS AGO..... i played them a week or so ago and they were awful..... should be ok now

KristianJ
30th March 2011, 09:22 AM
Penrith due to be done 11 April.
Dunheved was done last week, as was Glenmore Heritage (I think - they had last Tue and Wed set aside in the fixture book for coring).

Grunt
30th March 2011, 07:29 PM
Georges River - been cored sometime this week.

Eldrick
6th April 2011, 03:06 PM
Ashlar was done this week 04th April