PDA

View Full Version : Ezlinks tee times no longer on auction, can buy direct

macleod
18th November 2004, 09:25 AM
For some of you who've gotten a cheap round at Brooky via the ezlinks ebay auctions, that's all over now but there's still a chance for cheap tee times.

Finally, they have preset times in their system for weekends at both Brooky and the Vintage.

Brooky's are at us$49.94, which at our lovely heady current rates works out to about $63.50 per person with a cart included.

They do all their prices in US$ so it's a good time for a cheap rate with our dollar up against the greenback.

Interestingly enough it appears you can book for just 2 players this way, handy!

the link now is https://specials.ezlinks.com/Specials.asp and you select *Australia from the drop down region selection box.

Just in case anyone ever needs another lash at good high aussie dollar price conversions.

Fishman Dan
18th November 2004, 09:30 AM
US$32 for The Vintage - great pickup Mac!

We've got a pending Hunter Valley trip coming, i'll have to keep this in mind.

AndyP
18th November 2004, 09:33 AM
You got the email as well, I see.

I didn't realise the auctions were ending though.

macleod
18th November 2004, 09:33 AM
good tee times too, the 10 am ones are apparently unpopular so that's why they have them in a swap with the clubs for providing their teeitme systems....but i like around 10/11 in the morning. sure it roots the day up but....

wish i could get down to the hunter, at that price i can afford to play the vintage for once...maybe i could get some more free deodorant and shower gel from the locker rooms there to help balance the costs out :D

macleod
18th November 2004, 09:35 AM
yup, that why i posted for everyone who hadn't booked before themselves.

on the clickthrough for times you can hit 2, 3 or 4 people on the book screen.

i originally thought it might still be the 4 minimum but apparently not..

odd thing is the email states:
"Purchase a reservation for between 1 and 4 players. "

but there's no button there for one...dang...

BrisVegas
18th November 2004, 09:36 AM
i guess that's not all bad. At least you can pretty much guarrantee a game now, without having to win the auction.

Wonder if they will do reduced prices around reno's times still?

In any event, I've bookmarked that site for future reference.

Thanks Mac. 8)

macleod
18th November 2004, 09:37 AM
possibly not, how long till that's over?

the greens should be mostly back by now after that rain?

one more fling at the reduced price might be coming up eh?

BrisVegas
18th November 2004, 09:45 AM
the greens should be mostly back by now after that rain?

one more fling at the reduced price might be coming up eh?

The greens are mint. :D I played there on Sunday arvo in the residents social comp. The course has never looked better.

$70 is still a fair chunk of change, so I might have to wait til after Xmas for another bash. If you get a group together, I'll come out and heckle you from the sidelines though! :wink: :P :lol:

amanda
18th November 2004, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the links guys - we might head up to the Vintage before Xmas

Jarro
18th November 2004, 03:59 PM
i was wondering how long it was gonna be before Macca posted about Ezlinks .... we've had some great deals from them in the past 8)

.. so where we gonna play next Mac :?:

drunken
18th November 2004, 04:06 PM
I think I'll have a hit at the Vintage when I go to Newcastle n visit the reles in a couple of weeks.

Hope the prices are still low then...

Speirsy11
19th November 2004, 11:02 AM
I think I'll have a hit at the Vintage when I go to Newcastle n visit the reles in a couple of weeks.

Hope the prices are still low then...

$32 to play the Vintage is a great deal.....What a course.....I'm going to have to make a day of that I think.....Natalie will be exstatic, she can spend the day at the Wineries while I play golf :D

Speirsy11