PDA

View Full Version : TS v mikezone13 - Sunday 17 August Course TBA

mikezone13
11th August 2008, 12:32 PM
All, been ages since I've been on here, work has been an absoloute fricking nightmare..anyway, enough of the excuses.

TS and I are finally getting around to our matchplay match this Sunday.

Does anyone want to join us or have some times booked in anywhere we can join up?

I don't mind playing just about anywhere, have even mentioned Camden Lakeside or Riverside Oaks if we want a leisurely stroll.

If you want to play you're also welcome to indicate a course preference.

Starting List
mikezone13
TS

3oneday
11th August 2008, 01:26 PM
Hello Mike.

Grunt
11th August 2008, 06:41 PM
Can't do Sunday, have fun Finally;)

jimandr
11th August 2008, 10:18 PM
I'm free on Sunday so I can join in, but as I live the furthest away from you two North Shore types of any Sydney Ozgolfer, I'm reluctant to suggest a venue. Asquith was 'rumoured' to be a Sunday Open Day, but we've never been able to get a game there, so we don't know if it is true.

Otherwise, Warringah and Gordon are the only Sunday Open Day options closeby.

There are plenty of western options to choose from.

TS
11th August 2008, 11:20 PM
I am happy to play any course, distance is not a problem as long as we are talking about Sydney. But I am not a fan of Gordon. I am flexible with time this Sunday. Mike and you guys can pick the course and time.

mikezone13
12th August 2008, 07:15 PM
Agree with TS, nto Gordon (no offence fishy).

Jim, what open days are out your way?

Prefer an early tee time if possible, to keep the missus happy.

Please PM me as not 'surfing' much during the day at the moment.

mikezone13
14th August 2008, 09:40 PM
As an update, I think this game is off now.

TS sent a PM saying he was pulling out of the matchplay, makes me feel bad as I couldn't make the last time he was available.

Will keep things posted as it happens.

Grunt
15th August 2008, 07:21 AM
Mike try and get TS to get back into it.
Will you become more available in the coming weeks? All we really need to do is get the Final played before the champs and so far we have the other semi set and only the last quarter in the other half of the field (your game).
Plan is to have the Semis played before mid September. That gives the final around a month to get organised and played by the end of October.

Pete & Jim have you guys thought of where and when to play your match yet? Actually would like to see this match, similar handicaps, only 2-3 shots in it.

3oneday
15th August 2008, 07:24 AM
No thought at all sorry Grant, open to suggestions though.

Grunt
15th August 2008, 07:26 AM
Will put it to Jim today as well, guessing a Sunday game will be the only option. Heaps of places for the 2 of you to choose from.

Grunt
15th August 2008, 07:27 AM
Another Option for yourself and TS mike is the Jono game at Calderwood. TS is already going to it and that means one half of the equation is solved.

mikezone13
16th August 2008, 08:06 PM
Another Option for yourself and TS mike is the Jono game at Calderwood. TS is already going to it and that means one half of the equation is solved.

Sorry mate 13th of September is out for me.

I've said to TS I'm free all next weekend if he can free up the time.

Grunt
16th August 2008, 09:54 PM
So if you can't do next weekend what happens? TS pulls out?
What dates are you going to be available to play the next round? Plan still is to get games played by mid September. Final to be played by last week in October.

mikezone13
17th August 2008, 12:53 PM
So if you can't do next weekend what happens? TS pulls out?
What dates are you going to be available to play the next round? Plan still is to get games played by mid September. Final to be played by last week in October.

Well mate if you and I play the next round I can probably do midweek games...

Dates definitely out for me are;

Either Sat 30/08 or Sun 31/08
Sunday 07/09
Sunday 14/09
Saturday 20/09
Sunday 21/09
Saturday 27/09
Sudnay 28/09

Still waiting on TS to get back to me re next weekend, then we can go from there.

Grunt
17th August 2008, 01:04 PM
We shall see what happens then, but it looks I am off the days you are not available and working when you are off. Midweek rounds are not that good for me in the current roster period. Gets better mid to late September though.