PDA

View Full Version : Feedback forum

Scottt
25th July 2008, 04:45 PM
I got this idea from another joint I go to sometimes that has a lot of member to member sales.

They have a forum for seller/buyer feedback, so if you are looking to sell something to someone, or want to buy a bloke's gear, you can go and see what sort of reputation he has.

It just requires a dedicated forum (perhaps a sub-forum in the pro shop) where each user can start a thread with their name on it for others to leave feedback in.

Thoughts?

PeteyD
25th July 2008, 04:45 PM
I think we are small enough that this is not really needed.

sms316
25th July 2008, 04:46 PM
Everyone knows Jack is a prick anyway.

markTHEblake
25th July 2008, 06:26 PM
Buyers just need to put their feedback in the actual for sale thread. BUt i see that there is an issue of anonominity(sp?), many of us seem to be afraid that others will find out that they bought something

3oneday
25th July 2008, 07:50 PM
I think smallnessness is the issue ;)

It probably works fine on golfwrx but I think here, the newest sellers get run out of the joint :lol: the oldest sellers usually have good wraps and the not so often sellers are too scared of getting outed to be dishonest :lol:

AndyP
28th July 2008, 04:57 PM
I'd expect to see more comments in the affirmative from regular Pro Shoppers before thinking about this. Or maybe they never look outside the Pro Shop???