PDA

View Full Version : Bulk Buy - Golfworks

markTHEblake
22nd July 2008, 07:55 PM
I am likely going to buy some gear from www.golfworks.com this week, they have a special of 20% off all heads, until Sunday.

Couple of you blokes had expressed an interest in getting some shafts i think.

The deal would go something like this; shipping apportioned between us in an equitable manner (could vary depending on cost and/or weight), and would be shipped to me, and money paid up front.

I can courier from here to Brisbane for $10 or Sydney for $20 if needed
(in fact am going to sydney soon, and brisbane frequently anyhow).

I'll be making up my mind on thursday, so you will need to do so by then as well. Suggest you add items to their shopping cart, then click "print cart' and then send that to me by PDF or whatever.

AndyP
23rd July 2008, 02:01 PM
Sorry Blakey, I won't be able to meet your deadline. I'll have to look after myself.

i2balls
24th July 2008, 10:15 AM
if your just buying for the 20% discount you wont get the discount shipping outside the US there sales are for domestic sales only I have been burnt by this before , you better check it shows you get the discount when ordering but when processed no discount. All there email fliers specify this at the bottom . Put in a complaint ,maybe one day they'll change there policy , still bought anyway top quality stuff.

BrisVegas
24th July 2008, 10:48 AM
I'm out. Spent the money on a/v gear.

markTHEblake
24th July 2008, 10:52 AM
if your just buying for the 20% discount you wont get the discount shipping outside the US.......

There is no risk - because all international orders don't calculate the shipping cost, they require you to confirm by email before they proceed.

Anyway my middle name is 'one step ahead'

from Donna Ours <......@golfworks.com>
to Mark Blake
date 22 July 2008 01:12
subject Re: Shipping costs to AU
This offer is for international as well as US Domestic customers. The only email specials that are not for international customers are free shipping specials and some items that we cannot ship. Make sure you use the correct source codes for the discount.

Thanks,

Donna Ours
International Sales
Phone 740-328-4206
Fax 740-328-4398

PeteyD
24th July 2008, 10:55 AM
When are you doing the order? If I can get myself organised I should have a few things I want.

3oneday
24th July 2008, 11:17 AM
Well done MOSAB

i2balls
24th July 2008, 11:27 AM
maybe get Donna to confirm she will reimburse your credit card with the price difference after they charge you . Not shipping just the sales.

heres a link pic to small . http://www.golfworks.com/article.asp?ai=305&sid=E072108&eid=CANTREAD_E072108&lm=golf

markTHEblake
24th July 2008, 11:47 AM
It wont be a problem, thanks anyway.

markTHEblake
1st August 2008, 10:14 AM
Our order is in Sydney today, i guess 2 days from USA to Sydney is not too bad for UPS :-)