PDA

View Full Version : Dodgy dividers in stand bag

LarryLong
18th July 2008, 10:55 PM
I bought a Srixon stand bag on special at my local golf shop about a month ago. I've only played three times since, and I noticed today that two of the three fabric dividers are not attached to the bottom of the bag anymore. They are just floating around inside the bag, grabbing at the clubs every time I try to take one out or put it back in.

Has anybody else had this problem with stand bags? I'm wondering if I should take it back, or just rip all the dividers out and have done with it?

moree golfer
20th July 2008, 09:03 PM
Take it back and they should have some sort of warranty on a new bag, surely.

LarryLong
20th July 2008, 09:13 PM
Yeah, I probably should.

I just get the feeling that if I get a new one I'll just end up with the same problem somewhere down the track anyway. It doesn't look to me like those sort of dividers could be relied upon to last much more than a couple of weeks.

Interested in knowing if other people with stand bags have managed to keep all the dividers intact after a reasonable amount of use?

moree golfer
20th July 2008, 09:18 PM
I have an OGIO stand bag, bought it used and all the dividers are still in place.

jaybam
20th July 2008, 09:23 PM
I have a tommy armour stand bag that i have had for a few years and the dividers are still perfect. Take it back and get a replacment. Why settle for something below average if you paid full price???

Johnny Canuck
20th July 2008, 09:31 PM
Funny that I see this thread today, as I have just finished fighting with my stand bag all day. I too have a Srixon stand bag, it was a prize in a corporate tournament, so I can't complain about the price. The dividers are simply s*it.

Courty
21st July 2008, 06:28 PM
Get an Ogio, you can't go wrong. ;)