PDA

View Full Version : WTB DG Superlite shafts .355" S300

BrisVegas
16th July 2008, 10:42 AM
Anyone got a 3 thru PW set lying around, preferably 1/2" long? Or can anyone here source them for me cheaply? I see they're on golfsmith for US$12 per shaft, but i don't believe they ship to Australia.

Need to be taper tip, ie. .355".

Alternatively, anyone got a set of midsize CB's with SL300's fitted that they wanna sell cheap? anything along the lines of 704's, J33s, RAC CB's, MP?? etc....

Thanks in advance.

3oneday
16th July 2008, 10:58 AM
Shipping from Golfsmith is about $48USD through UPS Expedited. You need to almost checkout to get the price.

BrisVegas
16th July 2008, 10:59 AM
US$48! crikey.

3oneday
16th July 2008, 11:06 AM
Yep, I checked it just a couple of days ago. Even Watts has put their shipping costs up, due to fuel prices I guess.

BrisVegas
16th July 2008, 11:13 AM
that's probably too rich for an "experiment"... I could join a gym for not much more and work on the guns. :wink:

goonie
16th July 2008, 03:00 PM
I got mine for about $26-27 locally. Golfsmith would be a lot cheaper for a whole set.

markTHEblake
16th July 2008, 07:59 PM
I'll be buying something from Golfsmith/works soon. Shipping will be a lot less divided by 2.
and Golfworks shipping is cheaper than Golfsmith, but you cannot get the price at checkout.

eg 10 clubs,
Golfworks $65
Golfsmith $97

This mob also sells stuff for the same prices, and their shipping calculator was almost identical to the golfworks quote i got so thats probably a really good guide.
www.myostrichgolf.com

AndyP
16th July 2008, 08:40 PM
I'll be buying something from Golfsmith/works soon. Shipping will be a lot less divided by 2.
and Golfworks shipping is cheaper than Golfsmith, but you cannot get the price at checkout. Potential threadjack, but I might be interested in a shared shaft purchase, Blakey. When are you doing it?

markTHEblake
16th July 2008, 10:05 PM
Potential threadjack, but I might be interested in a shared shaft purchase, Blakey. When are you doing it?

I have been meaning to organise this in a couple of days for about 3 years now, but it is getting closer.

PeteyD
17th July 2008, 07:48 AM
Let me know when you are Mark, I'll check the piggy bank.

BrisVegas
17th July 2008, 08:02 AM
and Golfworks shipping is cheaper than Golfsmith, but you cannot get the price at checkout.

eg 10 clubs,
Golfworks $65
Golfsmith $97

This mob also sells stuff for the same prices, and their shipping calculator was almost identical to the golfworks quote i got so thats probably a really good guide.
www.myostrichgolf.com

Cheers blake. Let me know if you're definitely going ahead with something. I check that ostrich website and it said $23 shipping for 8 iron shafts & $42 for 16. If golfworks/golfsmith is that or less then it's probably doable.