PDA

View Full Version : Wie Wie Michelle!!! :)

jaster
14th May 2004, 04:25 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040510/capt.xaf11305102242.portugal_laureus_awards_xaf113 .jpg

Golfer Michelle Wie, from the United States, smiles while posing with her World Newcomer of the Year award during the Laureus World Sports Awards ceremony Monday, May 10, 2004, in Lisbon.
(AP Photo/Armando Franca)

Jarro
14th May 2004, 04:45 PM
=P~ :smt007 :smt016 :smt049 :smt079 :smt118 :smt119

i had no idea she was this good looking :!:

markTHEblake
14th May 2004, 06:24 PM
Jarro, you aint seen nothing yet. Lets go on a golf trip to Asia and i will show you some things :-)

Jarro
14th May 2004, 06:32 PM
Jarro, you aint seen nothing yet. Lets go on a golf trip to Asia and i will show you some things :-)

i've seen heaps of golf pic's from Asian golf trips Blakey, lots of guys i work with have been away.

some of the pic's were of women too :shock:

I'd be hopeless over there, a few beers under the belt and i'd probably end up with one of the "Billy-Boys" :oops:

are you suggesting we plan an Ozgolf Asian Odyssey :?: [-X

Golfgirl
14th May 2004, 09:25 PM
That's one hell of a dress for a 14 year old to be wearing.... :shock:

Onewood
14th May 2004, 09:30 PM

Very nice 14 year old dress :D

markTHEblake
14th May 2004, 11:54 PM
I'd be hopeless over there, a few beers under the belt and i'd probably end up with one of the "Billy-Boys"

Jarro, i have been off my dial many times over there (as expected), and i have never been sucked in by a Billy Boy, Katoy or whatever, despite the fact that they will prey on drunken tourists, drug and rob them.

No matter how blurry their faces get, the masculinity still sticks out like dogs balls. its quite funny actually to take the piss out of them.

damn good idea. The Missus is pissng off without me for xmas so i have been wondering where i am going to sneak off too after she is gone.

McMw
15th May 2004, 01:12 AM

she sure as hell doesn't have the body of a 14 year old!!! :wink:

=P~ =P~

Golfgirl
15th May 2004, 10:42 AM

Lots of good golf in Asia.... :wink:

Sounds like you boys might not make it to the golf courses though... :lol: :lol:

Jarro
15th May 2004, 10:46 AM
I'd be hopeless over there, a few beers under the belt and i'd probably end up with one of the "Billy-Boys"

Jarro, i have been off my dial many times over there (as expected), and i have never been sucked in by a Billy Boy, Katoy or whatever, despite the fact that they will prey on drunken tourists, drug and rob them.

No matter how blurry their faces get, the masculinity still sticks out like dogs balls. its quite funny actually to take the p%ss out of them.

mate, from the pic's i've seen... i probably couldn't pick 'em even if i had nothing to drink :? :oops: That's a big reason why i've never been over with the "boys" .... i'd end up in a lot of trouble over there for sure 8)

damn good idea. The Missus is pissng off without me for xmas so i have been wondering where i am going to sneak off too after she is gone.

i'll be in it :!: I can get over there for bugger all..... just have to convince the missus i'm going over to play GOLF :lol:

markTHEblake
16th May 2004, 12:28 PM
mate, from the pic's i've seen... i probably couldn't pick 'em even if i had nothing to drink :? :oops: That's a big reason why i've never been over with the "boys" .... i'd end up in a lot of trouble over there for sure 8)

Pics yeah. from a distance maybe, but upclose, no problem.

i'll be in it :!: I can get over there for bugger all..... just have to convince the missus i'm going over to play GOLF :lol:

well how is this for a potential Itinery.
BNE - to Bali - Handara couple of days.
Boat to Lombok - couple of days, meet up with some local members i met a while back whose father owns the hotel.
Bali to Jakarta. stay at my house. about 10 top class golf course within easy reach. We will be under the protection of my Mother in Law who lives i my house, and sister in law in the next door house -so there is the insurance for your wife. (and mine). This also means we will be able to borrow a car and a driver.

The only thing i dont know how big my house is yet- havent seen it. I think its 4br with only one used at the moment. so should be able to accomadate a group of 4.

As a variation i also know a Pro in Surabuya

macleod
27th May 2004, 03:02 PM
heck i've had every vaccination known to man thanks to the last 6 months travel, lets go! :D

i know a bit of indonesian too, that help? ;) now lets see.....saya tidak berbicara bahasa indonesia......i don't speak indonesian :lol:

Fishman Dan
27th May 2004, 03:25 PM
heck i've had every vaccination known to man thanks to the last 6 months travel, lets go! :D

i know a bit of indonesian too, that help? ;) now lets see.....saya tidak berbicara bahasa indonesia......i don't speak indonesian :lol:

My Indo goes as far as Nasi goreng.
Selamat datang? (Meant to be good day? I could have the sounds right, but the letters all wrong).

markTHEblake
27th May 2004, 03:40 PM
crikey. I married an indonesian and you blokes know more of the language than i do?

McMw
27th May 2004, 04:50 PM
you'll need the following:

makan - FOOD!!!
minum - DRINK!!!
tandas - TOILET!!!
tidur - SLEEP!!!

add MANA in front of the word and it's Where food/drink/toilet/sleep!!!

Dayang/Perempuan - woman!!!
add mana in front of this word... :wink: :lol:

what not to say!!!
babi - PIG!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

jaster
27th May 2004, 05:41 PM
polsi

Jarro
27th May 2004, 07:20 PM
you'll need the following:

makan - FOOD!!!
minum - DRINK!!!
tandas - TOILET!!!
tidur - SLEEP!!!

add MANA in front of the word and it's Where food/drink/toilet/sleep!!!

Dayang/Perempuan - woman!!!
add mana in front of this word... :wink: :lol:

what not to say!!!
babi - PIG!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

thanks for the tip Mau :wink:

that last one may come in handy :lol:

jaster
27th May 2004, 07:34 PM
Jarro - All you need to know mate is "Mana shim" ;) :P

markTHEblake
27th May 2004, 10:04 PM
I think i got it, i spend all my time in indonesia well behaved with respected family members (or wife) and learned no lingo at all, but i speak a lot of Thai and my behaviour was somewhat unmentionable in certain forums.
I got a fair idea of what you blokes been up to !

Gollfer69
5th May 2014, 08:05 PM
She's playing well at the moment.