PDA

View Full Version : Oh no, it can't be true...

Fishman Dan
10th November 2004, 09:39 AM
Ok, so who is responsible for making Jarro a moderator again?

I missed the nominations. Is this a democracy?

AndyP
10th November 2004, 10:00 AM
This site seems to automatically run itself re avatar sizes and moderators.

I thought the DOB button was working fine. :twisted:

BTW, can't you provide more options for the poll than THOSE two. I refuse to vote.

Fishman Dan
10th November 2004, 10:13 AM
BTW, can't you provide more options for the poll than THOSE two. I refuse to vote.

Are you hinting that you could do a better job than these 2?? :wink: :roll:

AndyP
10th November 2004, 10:14 AM
yeah right, i did heaps of moderating didn't i :roll:
absolutely pissed down
bum
scrawny bum
I'm just a bit trigger happy
taking the p%ss
crap
dickheads
s#$%-stirring
gay-bash
fag
pillowbiter
And that's just from 5 pages of posts.

O:) :smt059

:lol:

3oneday
10th November 2004, 10:19 AM

I missed the nominations. Is this a democracy?
you missed the nominations, I missed the fact it happened.... It happened ???

Which would be closely followed by, apart from you and AndyP, who cares ???? :roll: can you add that third option to your poll, it is one thing that is missing from most polls these days......

:lol:

markTHEblake
10th November 2004, 11:22 AM
I nominate Shavey for moderator. He hardly posts here - perfect.

Jarro
10th November 2004, 12:32 PM

i'd say it was clikchic's call :smt045 i never even knew it was going to happen .... maybe Robyn will explain to all what's going on :smt104

goughy
10th November 2004, 05:32 PM
Hi everybody. It's my fault.

I saw some posts giving jarro a dig about not being a moderator anymore and his current lack of 'power'.

So just for the hell of it a pointed my trident in his direction and boom, all was as it once was.

Just couldn't resist after reading some posts. Thought it would be fun to shake things up again.

The dob button's going fine since it dosen't get used, which it what I wanted to happen. I just couldn't stand poor jarro sitting there with his power all shrivelled.

By the way jarro, clikchic said she'd have pm'ed you before she did it. I was going more for the shock value. :P

Jarro
10th November 2004, 05:42 PM
thanks Goughy .. nice to know you're thinking of me mate :wink:

doubt i'll be called upon to do any moderating though, these boys seem to play clean :lol:

goughy
10th November 2004, 05:46 PM
My thoughts exactly jarro.

And thanks to everyone for keeping ozgolf neat. Considering I don't have much time to do housework here, you guys and gals don't require any. I am just stoaked with how things are going.

Thanks All :wink:

3oneday
10th November 2004, 07:17 PM
I just couldn't stand poor jarro sitting there with his power all shrivelled.sorry, what was shrivelled ??? :P

:roll: Pete :roll:

Flowergirl
11th November 2004, 01:08 PM
Hey - why wasn't I called upon to moderate. Frankly I'm sometimes shocked by some of the smut that is posted on this site. :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :D

AndyP
11th November 2004, 03:42 PM
It's my fault.

I saw some posts giving jarro a dig about not being a moderator anymore and his current lack of 'power'.

So just for the hell of it a pointed my trident in his direction and boom, all was as it once was.

Just couldn't resist after reading some posts. Thought it would be fun to shake things up again.

That's pretty lame.

What's the real reason :?: :smt062 8-[

Iain
11th November 2004, 03:47 PM
It's my fault.

That's pretty lame.

What's the real reason :?: :smt062 8-[
Yeah come on people, lets hear the conspiracy theories...... :wink: :wink: :wink: :twisted:

Fishman Dan
11th November 2004, 03:54 PM
Yeah come on people, lets hear the conspiracy theories...... :wink: :wink: :wink: :twisted:

I've never seen Goughy and Jarro in the same room???? Anyone?

davidp
11th November 2004, 04:43 PM
I abstain as a conscientous non-voter... \:D/

Jarro
12th November 2004, 12:38 AM
I've never seen Goughy and Jarro in the same room???? Anyone?

you're getting warmer :wink: :lol:

Ducky
14th November 2004, 04:12 AM
I'm leader of the 'DiscoGolf' party. My policy includes enforcing Friday night DiscoGolf.

Vote 1.

:D